SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)

Go down 
+5
Kristiina Teerikorpi
sirpas
showsilk
Jude
Mia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) Empty
PostSubject: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySat Sep 08 2007, 12:53

Tuomari: J-L Grunheid, Ranska

UROKSET

NUORTENLUOKKA:
ERI NUO1 PU1 SERT VSP Mooncape's Greatest Hit

AVOINLUOKKA:
ERI AVO1 PU2 VASERT Bombix Moren Hailstorm
ERI AVO2 PU3 Stenilja Rolex Oyster

NARTUT

JUNIORLUOKKA:
ERI JUN2 PN4 Huippuhännän Chanel
ERI JUN3 Huippuhännän Gucci
ERI JUN1 PN2 VASERT Mooncape's Indigo Blue

AVOINLUOKKA:
ERI AVO4 Bombix Moren Hyacinth
ERI AVO2 PN3 Bombix Moren Millbays Melody
ERI AVO1 PN1 SERT MVA ROP Honeycoat's Dark Diamond
ERI AVO3 Magia Show Rose's Tip-Top Girl

Tämmötteet tulokset. Onnee vielä tätä kautta kaikille, varsinkin Nanalle ROPsta ja MVAstä ja Vilille VSPstä.
Masa hurmasi yleisöä kehänreunalla ja kivaa oli.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09 2007, 09:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://masukka.urli.net
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySat Sep 08 2007, 12:59

Onnittelut kaikille menestyneille applause1
Erityisesti Pikelle uudesta valiosta, tulihan se sieltä :cheers:

Last edited by on Sun Sep 30 2007, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySat Sep 08 2007, 15:04

in english :o ?? :argue:
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySun Sep 09 2007, 00:25

These are results from FCI groups 3 and 7/8 show in Tampere, Finland

BOB cac Fin ch Honeycoat´s Dark Diamond
2nd best female re-cac Moonscape´s Indigo Blue
3rd best female Bombix Moren Millbays Melody
4th best female Huippuhännän Chanel

BOS cac Moonscape´s Greatist Hit
2nd best male re-cac Bombix Moren Hailstorm
3rd best male Stenilja Rolex Oyster

Congratulations to Pirkko for the new Finnish champion!!!!

Kristiina, Beamer is the father to Moonscape´s Indigo Blue, Moonscape´s Greatest Hit and Huippuhännän Chanel. And Bombix Moren Millbays Melody is the litter sister of Princess Inka (Bombix Moren Millbays Mocha).
Beamer is their grand father. This was a great day for Beamer´s offspring applause1
So congratulations to you too Laughing
Beamer is Tawny Mist Opus One and Kristiina Teerikorpi and Donna Renton are his breeders applause1

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09 2007, 09:25; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sirpas

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Tampere   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySun Sep 09 2007, 09:02

Pieni korjaus noihin tuloksiin. Bombix Moren Millbays Melody oli PN3 AVO2 ERI :applause2: . Mä olen niin onnellinen tuosta Vilman sijoituksesta. En ole Vilmaa aikoihin käyttänyt näyttelyissä, kun on vähän ongelmallinen karvojen suhteen. Mutta ehkäpä sitä sittenkin voisi vielä harkita uudelleen bow . Olen myös mahdottoman ylpeä Vilistä joka sai VSP:n.
Vilin näyttelyura meinasi myös olla ohi viime kesänä, kun yksissä näyttelyissä "tuomittiin" TODELLA Evil or Very Mad liian suureksi. Ja tottakai olen
ylpeä mun blondi-Sohvista (Huippuhännän Gucci), sai myös ERIN. t. Sirpa ja silkit Vilma, Sohvi ja pikku Aino.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09 2007, 09:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySun Sep 09 2007, 09:18

Moi Sirpa!
Kävin korjaamassa omaan viestiini tulokset. Onko ne nyt oikein?
Onnittelut vielä kerran sijoituksesta, mahtava juttu!!!!
Back to top Go down
sirpas

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySun Sep 09 2007, 09:25

Jude wrote:
Moi Sirpa!
Kävin korjaamassa omaan viestiini tulokset. Onko ne nyt oikein?
Onnittelut vielä kerran sijoituksesta, mahtava juttu!!!!

Juu oikein on, kiitos Jutta. Eikä sillä nyt niin väliä olisi ollut. Mutta, kun tosiaan olen ymmälläni tuosta Vilmasta. clown - Sirpa -
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyTue Sep 11 2007, 17:47

:cheekkiss1: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so pleased about all of your success!!!!

Beamer ( Multi Ch Tawny Mist Opus One) has been awesome stud dog and his offsprings has been even better than himself. That is the proof of being excellent sire of his puppies.
Almost all of the future show dogs in Finland and in England has him in their pedigree. Could we be more proud of Beamer???? NO!!!!

Thank You Irma and all you guys who have used him in breeding! Remember, half of these wonderful good things are coming from dam!
Big Thanks to all of you who have took so good care of these offsprings! Without you it would not be possible!

Good luck for the future shows!

:family1: Kristiina

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 12:39

:applause2:

Brilliant results, well done everyone!

Thank you so much Jude for letting us know these great results

it just goes to show that all the time, knowledge and understanding of the breed really does make people like Kristiina and Donna Renton as successful as they are, their wisdom and knowledge of this breed has played such a significant part in the present and indeed the future of our beautiful breed and indeed for Bombix Moren. Thank you so much, I am so glad to be part of your team, it makes me so proud.

Kristiina, there is a lovely picture of Beamer on our website, in our gallery under 'miscellaneous pictures', Terhi put it on there, I think it is a lovely photo of him and you can really see his personality in it!

Best wishes

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau flower
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 17:01

cheekkiss3 Thank You Tanya for your kind words!

I love this breed so much and I care about Silky Terriers future. I have been really fortunate to have close friends like Irma, Linda, Judy and Donna, who have
been breeding silkys so many years. They have the knowledge, experience and an eye for the right type and moving Silky Terriers. I learned so much from them and I had treasured all the valuable information.

When I started showing and breeding dogs with American Cockerspaniels in 1978, my best tutors was Annaliisa Heikkinen (Kennel Mistyway). We travelled all over Scandinavia by showing our dogs. When we had a little time at the shows, we always sit on the ring side and watch the other breed been judged. "Ansa"
and I studied many other breed standards and then we analyses them together. That was really rewarding and had help me a lot to see what is good and what is not so good in those breeds. If you have an eye for the dogs, this is the best way to learn, of-course you have to have a good tutor too.
The best teacher for the movement was Rainer Wuorinen, well known Judge all over the world.

The latest information that I have got from my dearest friends is so important for me when I breed Silky Terriers. This is just beginning of my journey.
I have so much to learn still.

*Thank You *

~ Donna for selling me such a good foundation bitches, without them this would not be possible.
~ Irma for being a good source of information for yours and finnish lines and being there for me when I needed you, You are the Best Friend.
~ Linda for letting me use your precious "Revy". We got such a beautiful litter! Three ( Dani, Cruiser, Jayden) out of four (Emilio, who enjoy his life with my best
friend Krisse in Finland, as a house pet) finished their championship easily. Both boys is going to be shown as a SPECIALS next year. Cruiser with Linda and
Jayden with me.
I am so thankful for Linda all those valuable informations I got. You are the friend who really cares, you are the BEST.
~ Judy, you are a friend that everybody should have. You love our breed and you do your best to the breed.

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."

"To succeed, we must first believe that we can."

"Don't confuse fame with success."

:family1: Kristiina

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Rosdiwa

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyFri Sep 14 2007, 05:21

Onnittelut ROP koiralle valioitumisesta ja velipuoli Vilille VSP:stä sekä Masalle tietysti vara-sertistä. Myös muille päiväänsä tyytyväisille onnittelut.

Meidän kaunokaiseen olemme todella tyytyväsiä Diwaan (moonscape's Indigo Blue) kun vielä ei ihan silkin esittäminen tutulta tunnu niin itse tulee mokailtua kehässä. Kiitokset myöskin mukavasta seurasta hienossa syksyisessä säässä.

Muutama huonompi tai parempi laatuinen kuva.

ROP Honeycoat's Dark Diamond
Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) HoneycoatsDarkDiamond

VSP Moonscape's Gretest Hit
Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) M.GreatestHit3

PU2 Bombix Moren Hailstorm
Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) Masaliikkuu

PN2 Moonscape's Indigo Blue
Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) Diwaliikkuu1
Back to top Go down
http://rosdiwa.googlepages.com
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Congratulations   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyFri Sep 14 2007, 05:44

Congratulations to the winners! Some very pretty Silkys in the photos. Thanks Tiina for the confidence and comments. Breeding nice dogs is very rewarding, but equally rewarding is the friendships that come from helping each other in this sport. :applause2:

Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Englewood, CO USA
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Congratulations   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyFri Sep 14 2007, 12:46

Paljon onnea kaikille menestyksesta.
Erityisesti paljon paljon onnea ja haleja Pirkolle ROP ja nyt myos siis FIN MVA, kertokaa Pirkolle kun naette hanet. Kertokaa myos, etta Dark Diamond on tosi Diamond mielestani, kaunis silkki!

Ihanaa nahda kuvia Diwasta ja sen veljesta. Kiitos niista , ja kiitos myos Masan kuvasta.
Tervetuloa tiimiin Diwa ja omistaja ja kaikki kaikki te toisetkin.

I am so proud of all you here in the foorum! What a wonderful to have all you here. Welcome all new members.

I am also proud and happy to see these new winners. Honeycoat´s Dark Diamond is a diamond indeed , and in my mind Pirkkos best silky! Corgratulations to Pirkko who have ( I think ) second oldest Silky Terrier kennel in Finland at the moment.

Congratulations to all new silky exhibitors too, you are always welcome.
Again I need to say , thank you Kristiina Teerikorpi to let Beamer come to me and Finland. What a nice offsprings we have after him.
It is most important to the breeder have an open mind and a will to share this with serious breeders.

I have had my dreams for beginning and I have keep my dreams even it has be somtimes so so difficult ( as you all know ) , but today on this foorum , I have a fantastic feels , I have got all my dreams to be true!
Not only the dogs, but great team working and talking together !
It´s something !

Kisses to all you
Irma and Silkkipoikariesa Inari ( silkykid Inari )
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySat Sep 15 2007, 13:32

Kiitos Diwan omistaja erittäin hyvistä kuvista!!!!!
Kyllä ansaitsi koko porukka paikkansa tuloslistassa!!!!
Muistanko oikein että olitte Diwan kanssa keväällä Vaasan kv-näyttelyssä?
Siitä on kehittynyt varsinainen kaunotar applause1

Thank you the owner of Diwa (Moonscape´s Indigo Blue) for the very lovely photos!!!
All of the dogs really deserved to be on their place on the result list!!!!
Do I remember correctly that you were at Vaasa international show with Diwa?
She has become a very beautiful young girl applause1

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24 2007, 11:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosdiwa

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptySun Sep 16 2007, 08:05

Jude wrote:

Muistanko oikein että olitte Diwan kanssa keväällä Vaasan kv-näyttelyssä?
Siitä on kehittynyt varsinainen kaunotar

Kyllä olimme Vaasassa keväällä, tai itse en ollut vaan sisko oli esittämässä kun itselle työvuoro tuli viikonlopulle. Kaunis hänestä on kasvanut, ja kokoajan tuntuu kaunistuvansa. Tyytyväisiä olemme olleet tähän tyttöön.
Back to top Go down
http://rosdiwa.googlepages.com
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) EmptyTue Oct 02 2007, 21:18

Gratulations applause1 I apreasied that the massage comes in english :D Thanks alot :D In finland it is so MANY nice silkies! We need more of these dogs in Norway!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)   Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tampere 8.9. (FCI 3 ja 7/8)
Page 1 of 1