SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darlinton England

Go down 
+2
Kristiina Teerikorpi
irma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Darlinton England   Darlinton England EmptySun Sep 16 2007, 16:07

( over 13 entered to this show ) Judge Gladys Cowie from Australia ,
BOB Crestford Ascot Vale ( Crufts winner 2005 )
reserv BOB ( VSP ) Bombix Moren Ex Improviso
competition of all races :
Clynymona Inari BOB rare breed
Bombix Moren Meo Coetus re-BOB rare breed
Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima re-male in rare breed

And Terhi Korhonen won again both Junior handler competions!!

Yli kolmetoista silkkia oli ilmoitettu tanaan Darlintonin nayttelyyn Englannissa. Tuomari oli Australiasta.
ROP Crestford Ascot Vale , ja vara-ROP ( eli meidan VSP ) Bomibix Moren Ex Improviso.
Luokka jossa kilpailee useita harvalukuisia rotuja eli Rare Breed class
ROP CLYNYMONA INARI , VSP BOMBIX MOREN MEO COETUS , BOMBIX MOREN DOSIS MAXIMA OLI TOISEKSI PARAS UROS TASSA KISASSA.
TERHI KORHONEN VOITTI JALLEEN MOLEMMAT JUNIORHANDLER KILPAILUT , VARSINAISEN JUNIORHANDLER KISAN BEAUN KANSSA JA TOISEN KISAN NITRON KANSSA .

Onnea voittajille

:family1: meidan tiimi rulettaa , kylla onkii katkeraa

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19 2007, 07:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlinton England   Darlinton England EmptyMon Sep 17 2007, 19:49

applause1 CONGRATULATIONS !!!

What a success again!

Keep up the good work.

"I am a big believer that eventually everything comes back to you. You get back what you give out."
Nancy Reagan

ONNEA!

Mika menestys jalleen.

Jatkakaa hyvaa tyotanne.

Uskon suuresti, etta ennemmin tai myohemmin saat kaiken takaisin. Saat
mita annat.

:family1: Kristiina

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlinton England   Darlinton England EmptyTue Sep 18 2007, 14:13

What a great weekend we had at Darlington, it is always a fun Championship show to go too as there is so many different stake classes to go too, a real fun packed day.

The weather was dry but extremely windy and so keeping the silkies partings straight and their hair from blowing was impossible, you had to laugh about it looking around the ring at each other all brushing away madly every time the wind blew!

It was so nice to see Mavira again and I am so happy for his great win in the Rare Breeds, it was lovely to see him move so well with Lisa Welch, who had worked so hard on building a relationship with him for the show, they worked so well as a pair and it was a real pleasure to watch them, Irma they did you so proud.

Terhi, thank you for such a great weekend, for all your hard work, it was so lovely to see you again, but then so sad when you go, but not long until I will be seeing you again ! I am really chuffed above all about your win with Beau, she is a real little joker and is really difficult to handle in the ring, and yet you did so well winning the YKC handling with her, that is just fantastic.
Thank you again Terrance, me and the kids will miss you lots.

hugs and kisses

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Special congratulations to Terhi   Darlinton England EmptyWed Sep 19 2007, 21:13

I must add a very special congratulations to Terhi.
She achieved something last weekend which I believe no one has done before.
In 3 attempts only at YKC Stakes this year she won it 3 times !!! with Multi Ch Bombix Moren Ex Improviso (NITRO) and one time she won best overall of all breeds at YKC stakes, AND in 2007 she also won 3 x times YKC handling and one 2nd place this year out of 4 attempts at YKC handling this year. I really dont believe anyone has ever achieved this record.
Terhi works so hard and loves and understands the Silkies, and I think everyone who knows her appreciates that and what she has done to put the breed so firmly in to limelight this year.

Her biggest challenge came last weekend when she was persuaded to take "naughty" Beau (Clynymona Aina) in to the handling, it was late in the day, Beau was tired and playing up. A daunting task as all her opponents were experienced handlers with large gundogs.
Terhi kept her cool and inspite of Beau deciding she had no fear of the big dogs and her bold attitude, Terhi handled her so well and beat ALL the gundog handlers winning YKC handling for the 3rd time.
Well done Terhi, and all the Bombix team will be there to cheer you on at Crufts 2008 in both handling and stakes grand final.

Big congratulations also too should go to Lisa Welch handling Fin/Swed Ch Clynymona Inari fo the first time to BOB of Rare Breeds on Sunday at Darlington, out of an entry of 42 that is no mean feat, and in some ways this is a greater achievement than winning the breed class because he was up against so many breeds and top dogs. The Silkies all held their own in Rare Breeds winning also BOS with Irma's homebred Bombix Moren Meo Coetus (Pipari) owned by Jenny Kelly and Res Best Dog Int & Ir Ch Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima. So the Silkies won 3 out of the 4 main awards in Rare Breeds.

I am biased because I bred Inari and I am proud of that, as I always believed that the "best" would come from a combination of the Finnish and British/Irish breeding. He is everything I ever dreamed of in a Silky having the best of both the Finnish and British/Irish attributes and he is the most lovely character as well. He will be shown all over Europe during the next year at most of the major shows.

A true Champion is one who can win everywhere not just in one or two countries, already he has won BOB several times in Finland, Sweden, Ireland, UK, Estonia, Lithuania and I have no doubt there will be more to add to that in the near future.
Thank you Irma for giving us the opportunity to bring our lines together.
:family1:
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlinton England   Darlinton England EmptyThu Sep 20 2007, 03:05

I could not be more pleased for all your success :applause2:
Especially for Terhi´s win!!!
I have always said that Terhi has a magic touch when it comes to showing a silky or any other dog. She really deserves to have all the success she has had so far bow
I´m also very happy that Mavira is doing so well there! He has grown up to be a charming young man:cheers:
And never forgetting little Pipari affection

Congratulations to everybody, amazing job, again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlinton England   Darlinton England EmptyFri Sep 21 2007, 15:31

Terhi has a talent to handle all kinds of dogs, no matter what!
She knows what to do. All dogs just love Terhi and they want to please her.

CONGRATULATIONS Terhi!
You are one of the BEST handler I know. :backhug:

Terhi on lahjakas esittamaan kaikenlaisia koiria.
Han tietaa mita tehda. Kaikki koirat rakastavat Terhia ja haluavat miellyttaa hanta.

ONNEKSI OLKOON Terhi!
Olet yksi parhaista esittajista mita tiedan.

:family1: Kristiina

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
terrific

Number of posts : 91

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlinton England   Darlinton England EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 20:02

As I said under the "Åland Islands show" topic before:

Thank you everyone for your kind words!! After reading all that you have wrote under this and the other topic I'm absolutely speechless and over the moon.

It was a pleasure to handle "naughty" Beau she is a real little showgirl (she HAS got attitude) and I really look forward to seeing her growing up.

None of these results in UK this year would have been possible without you, Virginia and Tanya. I'm inexpressibly thankful to you for giving me a chance to handle your dogs and always encouraging me. It was a lovely weekend at Darlington but so sad to leave again. I'm really looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Thank you Irma for everything and Kristiina and Jutta for spurring me on as well.

Hugs and congratulations to Irma, Gini, Mavira and the handler Lisa Welch on Best Rare Breeds at Darlington and other Bombix Moren dogs who did well in Rare Breeds as well!!

:applause2: :backhug:
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Sponsored content

Darlinton England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlinton England   Darlinton England Empty

Back to top Go down

Darlinton England
Page 1 of 1