SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands

Go down 
+5
Tintti
irma
Kristiina Teerikorpi
Jude
virginia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands Empty
PostSubject: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 10:37

MORE NEWS fromTerhi

applause1 :kissed:
Well done Terhi !

I sincerely hope that makes up for all those terrible and nasty rumours spread by certain people about Topy having PRA. He is a lovely dog, a true champion and I know that he and Terhi will do so well together and there will be many more good times to come !

NEWS JUST IN FROM TERHI !!

Sunday 23rd September
ECKERO International Show - Aland Islands
Judge - Karl-Erik Johansson(Sverige)

Terhi Korhonen & Irma Leino's BOB,CACIB Fin, Dan,SvZ,Cze Ch Bomix Moren Amron's TopyCopy

BOS,CACIB Curiosity Fine Valentine
Res BB Bombix Moren Lumen Mundi
3rd BB Curiosity Sweet Sensation

(Sorry I dont have the names of the owners of the dogs other than Topy)

Well done Terhi !!!! :arc: :family1:

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23 2007, 13:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 11:50

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!
Nice work Terhi, well done applause1
Terhi and Topy make a fantastic couple. It´s such a pleasure to watch them in the showrings. Terhi loves Topy and Topy loves Terhi and it shows affection

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24 2007, 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 12:19

I just talked to Terhi and she told me that her friend Miia Lauronen (who has shown our dogs many times too) won the junior handling competition today at Eckerö!!!!
Miia is now qualified to compete for the Finnish champion in junior handling at the Finnish Winner show in december applause1

Well done Miia, I´m so proud of you and your beautiful Ilona :backhug:

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24 2007, 11:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 15:40

applause1 WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! applause1

CONCRATULATION TERHI!!!!!!!

Well done with a beautiful TOPY!!!

:family1: Kristiina
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Oijjoijjoij   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 20:52

Mahtavaa upeeta hienoa !!! Hyva Topy!!
Hienoa tyota Terhi !!!

applause1 Onnea myos aina niin iloiselle Mialle, sieltahan se voitto sitten rapsahti. VOI Miia en voisi olla iloisempi , olet tehnyt niin ahkerasti tyota ja tarmolla aina kohti unelmaa ja paa-maaraa.

Well done our youngsters !
It was so super good news from Ahvenanmaa today , that it is difficult understand. Well done ladys.
Also Mia who won Best Junior Hanling and have now a place for final and later hopefully to Crufts too.
I am so glad Mia won this , because Mia have done such a hard work for this win.

:cheekkiss1: applause1 well done , thank you girls !

:family1: tiimi rulettaa, elama on niin ihanaa kun sen oikein oivaltaa

Irma and Inari

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24 2007, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 22:56

Hei Jude
tee valilyonti sanan jalkeen ennenkuin otat hymion niin voisi vaikka nuo hymiot nakyy kuvinakin , EI silti ihan ne on kivoi kirjaiminakin .
Halit sinne Jyvikseen kahdelle pahikselle, kuulin juuri :kissed: .
Back to top Go down
Tintti

Tintti

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 10:33

Well done Team Terhi&Topy :applause2: :applause2: and huge hugs also to Irma!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildbeast.biz
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 11:51

No niin Rouva Leino, nyt on hymiöt paikallaan, näyttääkö paremmalta Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mihin täältä on hävinny se kiva cheerleader -hymiö Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 12:13

applause1 :applause2: applause1

Well done Terhi and Topy, what a great pair you make cheekkiss3

Kieran and I and Marty, Nitro and Beau all send our love and are so proud of you affection

You had such a long tiring journey this weekend, that is real devotion to your breed and your special boy Topy, and wasn't it just worth every minute?

I am so excited about meeting this special little boy Topy and getting to know him better!

Well done to Miia on your great win, Terhi has talked so much about you and your hard work with the Havanese, you really do deserve this fantastic win, I look forward to meeting with you at Crufts

Best wishes

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 19:02

Thank you everyone for your kind words!! After reading all that you have wrote under this and "Darlington/England" topic I'm absolutely speechless, I'm so happy.

I've done this traditional trip to Åland Islands always with my friend Miia and it has always been a really good weekend, lots of fun and full of magic! I mean this show in Eckerö seems to be our lucky show! I'm so pleased Miia is now qualified for the Finnish Championship Final and I will definitely be there to cheer her at the Finnish Winner show!!

This weekend was such a good start for this autumn and not only because of the resulsts, above all I'm so pleased how well Topy went and how we both really enjoyed the weekend that is so important I think. I absolutely adore his character, he has got the character I want a Silky to have. Thank you Tintti for all your help, taking such a good care of him; I mean that he can be part of your family, sleep in the bed and be spoiled and loved.

My hearfelt thanks to Irma for letting me have this special boy.

Topy was shortlisted in the Group 3 under Joyce O'Connor from Ireland as well.

Below you will find some pictures from the show, all of them (c) Miia Lauronen.

------

Mielettömät kiitokset kaikille kauniista sanoista tässä ja "Darlington/England" keskustelussa. Tekstinne vetivät todella allekirjoittaneen sanattomaksi.

Eckerö on aina ollut jokasyksyinen perinne Miian kanssa. Matka on myös joka vuosi ollut erittäin hauska ja kannattava, Miiaa lainaten: "Eckerössä on taikaa!" Mielettömät onnitteluhalaukset Miialle vielä ansaitusta osarivoitosta, ehdottomasti täytyy tulla messariin jännäämään ja kannustamaan teitä joulukuussa!

Viikonloppu oli hieno aloitus tämän syksyn näyttelyille Topyn kanssa. Kaikista iloisin olen kuitenkin siitä kuinka hyvin Topy esiintyi ja kuinka molemmat nautimme kehässä olosta. Rakastan Topya juuri luonteensa perusteella. Mielettömän suuret kiitokset Tintille ennen kaikkea siitä, että olet pitänyt Topysta niin hyvää huolta ja poika saa elää perheessänne täyttä kotikoiran elämää, siis nukkua sängyssä ja olla lellitty :D

Sydämelliset kiitokset tietysti myös Irmalle siitä, että sain Topyn.

Tuloksiin täydennystä: Topy oli terrieriryhmässä 8 parhaan joukossa. Tuomarina toimi Joyce O'Connor Irlannista.

Alla muutamia kuvia Eckeröstä, kaikkien kuvien (c) Miia Lauronen.

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands TopyBOBEckero072

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands TopyBOBEckero071

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands TopyBOBEckero07
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
irma

irma

PostSubject: Topy and Terhi 2004   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 19:24

This was our super year 2004 , proudly present Topy and Terhi

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands TopyTerhiEckero

Ja ylla kuva super vuodestamme 2004. Topy ja Terhi silloinkin Eckerossa.

:family1: meidan tiimi rulettaa kylla onkin katkeraa.
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Kiitoksia   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 19:42

Kiitoksia kaikille monista ihanista kommenteista.

Thank to all you of these lovely comments. .

Terhin ja Topyn ansaittu voitto on todistettavissa noissa yllaolevissa kuvissa, ei siina ole jakamista , SE ON SIINA.

Terhi and Topy have earn they BOB all can see it on the photos.
There are no other way " that´s it !

Tintille erikois halit ja kiitokset ja samalla IHAN kaikille tiedoksi, olette
niin hyvia!!!!

:family1: Our team is born under the luckystars
Back to top Go down
saara

saara

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyMon Sep 24 2007, 21:56

applause1 HUIPPUA TERHI JA TOPY!!!!! :applause2:
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyTue Sep 25 2007, 10:09

After seeing the pictures from Eckerö, now I AM speechless Shocked
bow Topy looks amazing and I agree with Irma, that is IT!!!!
I had the pleasure of taking Terhi and Miia to Eckerö in 2005 so I can say with experience that it truely is a magical place, anything can happen Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyTue Sep 25 2007, 13:38

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands 318248 ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands 307388 ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands 318248

The pictures are beautiful of Terhi and Topy, they look fantastic together. It is always nice to see a silky Stacked Free, as this is what the judge likes to see, and Topy stands so well, you can see just from the pictures that he is a very confident, alert boy. I hope that one day I will have the pleasure of handling this little boy, Terhi has oftern told me how lovely he is to show and that handling him is such a pleasure as he enjoys showing so much, as if when he is in the ring he knows what he must do and does it in style!

Terhi and Topy have indeed earned their BOB there is no denying it :0452:

When great wins are achieved from all over the world in our circle of friends, it makes up for all the nasty things that have been said about us and our dogs, it shows the quality of these beautiful dogs and the hard work that has gone into the breeding programme to make them as healthy, happy and successful as they are.

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands 530135

Best wishes

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
Miia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands EmptyWed Nov 07 2007, 20:47

Oooh, not until now I got to check out this forum.
BIG thanks about all congrats, we really had a good time in Aland Islands.

And for Tanya, unfortunately I'm not coming to Crufts. No If I won Finnish Championchip final :D As then I got free tickets to Crufts. So it's long time for there. Rolling Eyes

I really hope so that you understood something between from my bad English. Laughing

Miia & havaneses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands   ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands Empty

Back to top Go down

ECKERO International Show -Aland Islands
Page 1 of 1