SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother

Go down 
+3
Jude
Tanya
irma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Empty
PostSubject: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyThu Oct 04 2007, 17:28

Well! I can show you some nice silkies from a good friend and great breeder. Alexandra Grygarova have all these beutiful boys and girls.
They are all from Bohemia Alke kennel.
Super BIS winner Bombix Moren Amron´s TopCopy is proud father to these beautiful silkies and Multi CH & Multi W Bombix Moren Par Nobis is proud granmother. So I must say again , Lotta give me my famous silkies, and their offsprings do now the same.

Minulla on suuri ilo esitella Topyn voitokkaita jalkelaisia ( Lotta on siis niiden isoaiti ) Tsekeissa.
Onnea Alexandralle jonka kanssa ollaan tehty suurenmoista yhteistyota vuosia. Tosi kasvattaja ja todellinen ystava.

Wabby Bohemia Alke , several BIS and group wins 2006 and 2007

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Wabbysuperwinner

Yonne Bohemia Alke

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Yonne07

Xivri Bohemia Alke
Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Xivri07

Witch Bohemia Alke

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Witch07

This one is after Bombix Moren Enduro Champion ( Eppu) he is

AditionalEppu Bohemia Alke
Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Aditionaleppu

and last one is Corroboree Bohemia Alke , father is Number One de Majodian
Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Corroboree
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyFri Oct 05 2007, 09:47

sunny

Thank you Irma for posting those lovely photo's of Topy's kids, it is always nice to be able to put names of the dogs to faces and so good to see how well the dogs are doing, as well as hear about it!

Best wishes to Alexandra Grygarova and all of her boys and girls, they look beautiful and you should be very proud.

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyFri Oct 05 2007, 15:23

WOW!!!!
bow Super silkies from Topy!!!
I´m very happy for Alexandra that she has these beautiful boys and girls applause1
I especially like Wabby and Yonne affection
Best of luck to Alexandra in the future shows, I hope Wabby will carry on in his fathers footsteps (he does have a good start Laughing )
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Lovely little boy   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyFri Oct 05 2007, 17:24

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 401283 Topy is such a lovely little thing ,
but I am very pleased that Wabby can already even '
be over his fathers footsteps Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 79200 .
In my mind this is what breeders wish!! to get every generations
better than possible, isn´t it ? So what else you can say than Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 579324

Kisses to all
Irma and silky boy Inari

-------
Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 401283 Topy ihana pieni "otus",
mutta olen oikein tyytyvainen etta Wabby saattaa jo nyt olla hieman ohi isukkinsa jalanjaljista.
Juuri sita se kasvatus pitaa olla !!
joka pojasta polvi paremmaksi, eiko juuri siihen jokainen kasvattaja pyri! Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 79200

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 750543
Irma ja silkkipoikariesa Inari
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptySat Oct 06 2007, 22:05

so good looking everyone
sunny

and no wonder Topy is such a gorgeous boy affection
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 09:50

affection Topy really is a georgous boy, everytime I see the photo's of him, i get so excited about him coming. I have heard lots about this beautiful boys movement and how much he enjoys to be showed, I am looking so much forward to the time we will spend together, I can't wait to get him out and about.

I hope that his future babies, will be just as beautiful as Wabby, Yonne and Xivri, that would make me so pleased affection

We will make you proud Irma and Terhi sunny

Best wishes

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: I am proud   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 11:53

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 401283 I am already as you all know Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 449760 .
This is sooooo interesting to see all this isn´t it.

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 79242
Irma and Inari
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 15:25

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 66493 What a beautiful offsprings Topy have!

I am sure you are so proud of all of them.

I wish the best luck for the future with your beautiful TOPY!

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother 757745 Kristiina

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 18:59

Thank you everyone for your kind words, they make me so happy. I'm very proud of our precious boy and his offspring. affection

Congratulations Alexandra on all your wins, you have done so well and worked so hard with your silkies.

Tanya you will enjoy being with him both at home and at shows so much and I'm sure you will make us all so proud. affection :backhug: cheekkiss3
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 12:53

affection We will Terhi, I hope to do for you with your boy, the amazing things that you have done with my boy and girls!

:5537:

Best wishes

flower

Tanya, Nitro, Marty and Beau
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother EmptySat Oct 13 2007, 15:22

woow :D topy is nice.. nobis is also nice.. I will say BEAUTIFUL!! And the offsprings so beutiful too!! Lovely :D I hope i can get so nice silkies one time too :D Lovely :kissed:
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother   Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother Empty

Back to top Go down

Proudly present Topys offsprings and Lotta is granmother
Page 1 of 1