SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO Empty
PostSubject: TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO   TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO EmptySat Nov 03 2007, 12:19

bow Tama on nyt kylla niin ikavaa kertoa
MUTTA TOPY OLI BIS III ja naytti Tsekeissa BIS voittoja saavuttaneille jalkelaisilleen etta isukkikin viela osaa. TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 176432 mutta koittakaa nyt vaan kestaa.

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 71846 ILOITKAA YSTAVAT , ITKEKAA KATKERAT , MUTTA MEIDAN TIIMI RULETTAA , HYVA HYVA HYVA ME !!!

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 79200 Bombix Moren Amron´s TopCopy RYP I , uunituore Venajan valio ja RKF- valio.

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 750543
Kiitos kolme ,TOPY , TERHI ja IHANA IHANA TINTTI

Viipuri, Vyborg, Russia 3.11.2007
Judge: Valentina Ivanischeva, Russia

BOB, RUS-CC, RKF-CC, NEW RUS & RKF CH (subj. RUS KC) Bombix Moren Amron’s TopCopy

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 79200 BOMBIX MOREN AMRON´S TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY, NEW CHAMPION OF RUSSIA AND RKF- CHAMPION.

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 750543
Thank you 3 hard Ts TOPY , TERHI AND GREAT TINTTI

Viipuri, Vyborg, Russia 3.11.2007
Judge: Valentina Ivanischeva, Russia

BOB, RUS-CC, RKF-CC, NEW RUS & RKF CH (subj. RUS KC) Bombix Moren Amron’s TopCopy

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 79242
HOP HOP TAKAS SITTEN UIMAAN SIELTA TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 953128

.......................................JA TEKEEN ETUOSAA

We got know that breeders can make better front and brest by swimming, so TOPYYY lets swim and make the brest
Back to top Go down
taikuski

taikuski

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO   TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO EmptySat Nov 03 2007, 18:11

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 388935 Onnea kolme T:tä Terhi, Tintti ja Topy ja yksi ilman T:tä - Irma TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 398857

Tulihan sitä enemmän, kun pääsitte isoihin kehiin RYP ja BIS -sijoitukset - niin sitä pitää TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 877825
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgilauma.com
terrific

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO   TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO EmptySun Nov 04 2007, 10:20

Winning the breed in Russia is one thing but winning the Group and BIS3 is a thing that makes me really happy as I know there are some terriers, for example airedales & kerry blue terriers of really good quality.

I want to add HUGE Congratulations and thanks to Tintti and Topy, you make me so happy and proud. Thank you Tintti for all your hard work, I really appreciate all the things you have done for us TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 711381

Kiitos onnitteluista, rodun voittaminen Venäjällä ja valioituminen on hyvä asia, mutta erit. olen iloinen tuosta ryhmävoitosta BIS-sijoituksesta, sillä tiedän, että Venäjällä on erittäin hyviä terriereitä, airiksia ja kerryjä ainakin.

Suuren suuret onnittelut ja kiitokset Tintille ja Topylle, jotka mahdollistivat tämän päivän. Kiitokset Tintti kaikesta kovasta työstä, arvostan sitä todella TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 711381
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO   TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO EmptySun Nov 04 2007, 14:24

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 530135 TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 359359 TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 530135

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 786330

Terrance, Topy and Tintti, great big hugs and kisses to you all TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 711381

I am so happy for you all, what a great achievement, you really are a great team together.

I told you good things would come Terhi and to keep your head held high and to have faith in your convictions, you know as well as we all do what a beautiful silky Topy is, and it has been recognised again, through the great results yesterday, that is what matters and more than makes up for the things that have been said by others since Lahti show TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO 900118

Great big hugs and kisses, especially to Topy

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO   TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO Empty

Back to top Go down

TOPCOPY GROUP I TODAY , AND MORE CH TITLES TOO
Page 1 of 1