SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloghran Dublin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Cloghran Dublin Empty
PostSubject: Cloghran Dublin   Cloghran Dublin EmptyMon Nov 19 2007, 19:03

Well done Kathleen Whiteford winning BOB with Quick Pick to Crestford,
and Res BOB Crestford Grace Kylie, making them both up as IRISH CHAMPIONS with those wins !!!!! :applause2:

Well done Irma and our "Inari" winning again in Jerez, Spain:applause1: under Carla Molinari. (She gave us BOB at Crufts with our Bolognese "Lenny" this year and of course BOB to our Nitro in 2005.)

Well done Terhi & "Topy" winning CACIB this weekend and for Noora winning the handling out of 75 handlers. Cloghran Dublin 208456 :D Cloghran Dublin 129248

Tanya and I have not been to any shows in the past 2 months giving our dogs a well earned rest BUT we are out again very soon including to the Nordic Winners Show in Sweden in December in a few weeks time ! I bet there will be a few who will be suprised at that !

Last weekend we attended the Australian Silky Terrier Seminar and hands-on judging assessment in the UK which Tanya and I both passed. New Club rules in 2008 will make it a requirement to have passed a hands on judging assessment to judge the breed in the UK.
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Cloghran Dublin Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Bosca and Kathleen   Cloghran Dublin EmptyMon Nov 19 2007, 20:40

New champion of Irland Quick Pick to Crestford is litter brother to American Champion Bombix Moren Jaspis.
And I am one of the Cloghran Dublin 401283 .
Cloghran Dublin 34137 He is a son of "Lotta" multi champion and multi Winner Bombix Moren Par and El Hamrah SilkkiJaspis

Quick Pick to Crestford "Bosco " on uuni tuore Irlannin valio.
:applause2: taalla tuulettaa yksi sen Cloghran Dublin 401283 ylpeista kasvattajista.Bosco on Amerikan MVA Bombix Moren Jaspiksen veli.
Bosco on Multi CH & Multi Winner Bombix Moren Par Nobis & CH El Hamrah Silkkijaspis yhdistelmasta ja Cloghran Dublin 34137 siina syntyi 5 upeaa poikaa.

Onnea CONGRATULATIONS BOSCO AND KATHLEEN
Wishes
Irma and Inari

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20 2007, 11:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

Cloghran Dublin Empty
PostSubject: congratulation Virginia and Tanya   Cloghran Dublin EmptyMon Nov 19 2007, 21:00

Cloghran Dublin 79200 I am so so Virginia and Tanya Cloghran Dublin 236345
It is great to know these two new judges.
Hope to meet you on the ring soon . Cloghran Dublin 579324

Love
Irma
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Cloghran Dublin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloghran Dublin   Cloghran Dublin EmptyTue Nov 20 2007, 14:45

Cloghran Dublin 786330 well done Kathleen with your beautiful silkies, we are all so pleased for you, big hugs and kisses to Kylie and Bosco affection

and well done to Tehri and Topy, the handsome little fella Cloghran Dublin 318248 the judges comments of Topy were so good as he rightly deserves, just a bit more weight Terrance and we will have it cracked Cloghran Dublin 307388 don't worry I will wave my magic wand when he is here Cloghran Dublin 398857 I am so pleased for your win this weekend big hugs and kisses affection

Cloghran Dublin 709578 Nora a big well done, that is fantastic out of 75, girl you are good Cloghran Dublin 318248 I am so glad you did so well, especially when a certain individual was being so under hand on the outside of the ring, with her bitches there in season !!!!!! Didn't work though did it Cloghran Dublin 47887 unlucky for her, bet she made a right tit of herself Laughing

Well done to everyone, i am so happy for you all and your great success affection i am really looking forward to the Nordic winners show, it will be a great show to compete in after the break from showing.

Really chuffed that I passed the Silky Assessment, it was really tough a really long day, but worth it, as mum said it is part of the criteria to be able to judge Silkies in the UK you won't even get on the judging list unless you have done the hands on Assessment and passed, which is a really good thing, as we want people that really know the breed and know what they are looking for, and have had experience with different types in this breed over a long period of time! Great to think in the future when i am passed my showing days, that i will be able to judge this beautiful breed affection

Best wishes to you all

flower
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

Cloghran Dublin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloghran Dublin   Cloghran Dublin EmptyTue Nov 20 2007, 16:25

:lol!:

CONGRATULATIONS TANYA AND VIRGINIA!!!!!!!

We need the GOOD judges for Silkys, who know the breed NOT the handlers!
Cloghran Dublin 273204

Cloghran Dublin 757745 Kristiina

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Sponsored content

Cloghran Dublin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloghran Dublin   Cloghran Dublin Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloghran Dublin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-
Jump to: