SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW

Go down 
+4
taikuski
terrific
Kristiina Teerikorpi
irma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW Empty
PostSubject: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptySun Dec 09 2007, 20:06

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain Open Show with judge Alan Bendelow.

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 571736 BIS Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima , owner Tanya Macrell and Irma Leino

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 571736 re- BIS Bombix Moren Ex Improviso , owner Virginia Dowty , Irma Leino and Terhi Korhonen.

Thank you a lot these photos Virginia. Hope to have ofBeau too, please.
the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 571736 Reserv best junior female Clynymona Aina, owner Tanya Macrell and Terhi Korhonen

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 These are the quick news I think Virginia give us some photos and more news after she and Tanya will be back on IOM.

Thank you so much Virginia and Tanya such a great and hard works with Bombix Moren silkies in England and Irland.
You are the briljant persons as a breeders and as a friends.
I am so proud both of you , and I am so so so so lucky lady to have such a briljant friends as you there in England and Kathleen in Irland are .

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13 2007, 16:00; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptySun Dec 09 2007, 20:22

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324

WOW... WOW... WOW... WOW... WOW and WOW...

You are the BEST!!! :spring:

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 757745 Kristiina

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyMon Dec 10 2007, 12:19

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 579324 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 530135 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 318248

Well done and huge congratulations for the great results!

I'm so pleased for you and really look forward to meeting u soon again the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 711381

Todella suuret onnittelut hienoista tuloksista! Olen niin onnellinen teidän puolesta ja odotan tapaamistanne uudelleen innolla the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 711381
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
taikuski

taikuski

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyMon Dec 10 2007, 15:32

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 786330 Onnea - WAUTSI WAU - mahtavaa the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 709578
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgilauma.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyTue Dec 11 2007, 16:26

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 711381 thank you everyone so much for your kind words.

Irma the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 711381 if it wasn't for you trusting us with your beautiful silkies and believing in us we wouldn't have the wonderful Silkies that we have today, I am so happy that we make you proud, and that Bombix Moren stays firmly on the map, in bringing our breed forward in England and Ireland, and has helped widen our gene pool, Bombix Moren will always be remembered for the mark it has made on our breed, so you should be so proud of yourself too Irma the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 900118

It was a long weekend, but great fun to catch up with everyone and to show again after a few months off, i was really dying to get back out there, and really made the most of it. Marty went so well for me and Nitro was as always on top form, baby Beau was a little star as always, so full of herself, Terhi our little girl would have done you proud this weekend!

I was very impressed with Mr Bendelow's judging and I was pleased to see that he was consistent in his type of Silky, having placed Marty and Nitro the same as he had done when we were previously under him at Irish Toy Dog back in 2006, it was a pleasure to show under some one who has a very good firm knowledge of our beautiful breed.

Best wishes to everyone

Best wishes to you all flower

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LauraP

LauraP

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyTue Dec 11 2007, 17:45

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 709578 Thats so WOW! the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 709578
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyTue Dec 11 2007, 23:28

:xmas003: welcome to see new photos UP

:smile6: Irma and ROP-erkkarissa 2007 Suomessa Inari
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyTue Dec 11 2007, 23:40

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 79200 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 79200 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 79200 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 79200 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 79200 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 79200

SO WONDERFUL TO ALL OF YOU! SILKY FRIENDS!

It's so amazing to see silkys there in Britain's show also! Very good work there indeed...congratulations for our friends there!

Best Wishes
the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 236345
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyThu Dec 13 2007, 13:48

sunny Irma those photo's that you have posted are not very good, mum took the one of Marty and I took the one of Nitro, we would never make it as photographers! The photo's that Kevin took are much better, he managed to catch on camera when they were looking at him and had their ears forward and tails up, mum and i managed to do the complete opposite! When Kevin has them ready I will ask his permission to put them on the foorum here!

One more day till we touch down in Sweden, I have the dogs coats at the ready!

Bye for now

flower
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyThu Dec 13 2007, 14:06

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 47887 Tanya, I know they are not , BUT in my mind , there is a lot people who love to see photos all over the world.

Most of them are people who don´t think as show people that the photos need to be perfect.
And what is perfect photo... is it what I think is the briljant photo or is it what some one else think is the prefect photo...

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 401283 Be proud of your dogs and no photos can harm of them.

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 971429
Irma and Inari
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: photos   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyThu Dec 13 2007, 23:08

Irma, who is the silky on your sign in? I love that head shot! Those ears are beautifully placed on the head and perfect shape/length. That is exactly how they should look. What a very pretty Silky!
:xmas001:

Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 13:21

sunny I know Auntie Irma you are right! I am just a perfectionist, wanting everything right all the time! I am so proud of my beautiful kids, they are my everything, no photo in the world can harm them affection

I am going to do a Christmas photo to put on the forum next week, of Marty, Nitro and Beau, to send our best wishes to everyone.

Can't believe in a few hours we will be touching down in Sweden! Can't wait, bring on tomorrow, yeeha!

best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 17:23

"One more day till we touch down in Sweden, I have the dogs coats at the ready!"

Bye for now (says Tanya)

Tanya,

here in Finland we and I (Rose & Silkypuppy) will notice when the first results will be given in Sweden. :laie: Trust me, can it better say WE!

SILKYTEAM FROM FINLAND is WATCHING THE RESULTS(silkkitiimi)the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 173262 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 173262 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 173262 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 173262 the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 173262

We all in Finland will give you BIG HUG from here, Tanya! :backhug:
And the good luck there in Sweden! We are her to support you! REMEMBER THAT! You are not alone there, we are here too!

What can I say....: "one for all and one for us...":arc:

Best Wishes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
irma

irma

PostSubject: Bombix Moren Primo Ne   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 17:31

Dear Linda

I am so happy of your words, the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 711381 thank you.

He a male Bombix Moren Primo Ne. "Primo". He is seven months now.
His mother is CH Bombix Moren Cool May and father is Lotta brother, CH Bombix Moren Perpetum Mobile .

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 900118 thank you Linda you make me happy

Irma and silky boy Inari
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Silkytterrier Team regards   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 17:35

bolt well Sweden we will come over soon.
Taalta tullaan Ruotsi

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW 750543

Best luck to all
Irma , the team and silkies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW   the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

the Australian Silky Terrier Club of Great Britain SHOW
Page 1 of 1