SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOPAZ soon 1 year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

TOPAZ soon 1 year Empty
PostSubject: TOPAZ soon 1 year   TOPAZ soon 1 year EmptyThu Dec 13 2007, 12:25

applause1
Ottaisitteko kaikki tuollaisen oma silkki ja mina kuvan ja laittaisitte
tanne joulun kunniaksi foorumiin. Jos jollakulla ei ole sivuja netissa, voin laittaa kuvan omaan sivustooni ja sielta linkittaa tanne. Siina tapauksessa emailaa kuva minulle.
Pistetaan tuulemaan ja kuvii tulemaan

I got these lovely photos of oue Topaz in Iceland.
Siggan have done such a BRILJANT work with Topaz.
I am so proud of this couple.

Thank you Sigga, you are super :applause2:

TOPAZ soon 1 year Topaz1year

TOPAZ soon 1 year Topaz1year07

TOPAZ soon 1 year Us2007

TOPAZ soon 1 year 79200 Topaz is sooooo nice

Irma and Silkyboy Inari
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

TOPAZ soon 1 year Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPAZ soon 1 year   TOPAZ soon 1 year EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 08:39

Hyvä idea Irma! TOPAZ soon 1 year 236345

hetken saattaa tässä kestää...mutta laitetaan kuvaa heti tulemaan tähän jatkeeksi kun saadaan pikkupoika pysymään hetki paikallaan ja pikselit oikean kokoiseksi ruudulle...mutta tulossa on...

:boogi:

And the same in english: Very good idea Irma! TOPAZ soon 1 year 236345 A little bit time will takes...but we would send a photo after your photos here. But the only first thing is to keep our silkypuppy standing place for the photo (he's moving all the time :hula1: when I try to take photo of him... )..but photo is coming soon...

terkuin/Best Wishes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

TOPAZ soon 1 year Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPAZ soon 1 year   TOPAZ soon 1 year EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 13:25

TOPAZ soon 1 year 900118 How beautiful Topaz looks, ~Sigga, you have done a fantastic job, you should be so proud of yourself, he looks brillliant TOPAZ soon 1 year 318248

His coat will come, you will see, he stands so well, and he looks so self assured, it's great TOPAZ soon 1 year 307388

The last picture of you with him, oh my god, that is Marty and Beau in the face, i had to do a double take! Beautiful face, and beautiful boy all over TOPAZ soon 1 year 900118

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOPAZ soon 1 year Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPAZ soon 1 year   TOPAZ soon 1 year Empty

Back to top Go down

TOPAZ soon 1 year
Page 1 of 1