SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ch NOET Chase The Ace..

Go down 
+4
Elsy-V.E.S.
terrific
irma
Kristiina Teerikorpi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. Empty
PostSubject: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Jan 28 2008, 18:20

Golden Gate Kennel Club Show in San Francisco on January 26 - 27 - 2008

Show was a benched show, which means that you have to stay on the show ground whole day. It is extremely tiring for the dogs and the peoples too.

Both days went by so fast with a good company! The Special Thanks to Linda Hart, who fly from Colorado to show Bobbie = Weeluv's Prince Robert. Also I want to Thank our dear friends Sandie and Margaret ( Bobbie's owners) for the excellent company and letting us to stay your beautiful home. I would not forget the wonderful dinner in Fisherman's Wharf on Saturday night. I haven't laugh so much for the years. We had so much FUN!!! Sandie and Margaret, have a safe and fun trip to Hong Kong home !
I hardly can wait for the Specialty to meet you guys again and spent time with you and the other good friends, that I haven't seen for a long time!

Here is the RESULTS:

Saturday January 26, 2008

Judge Mr. Robert D. Sharp

BOB Ch Safire Rock It To The Stars ( Made the cut on Toy Group! Judge was Mr. Robert D. Sharp)

BOS Ch NOET Chase The Ace
W/BW Dog Weeluv's Prince Robert
W Bitch Weeluv's Rosie The Riveter

Sunday January 27, 2008

Judge Mrs. Lesley E. Hiltz (Australia)

BOB Ch NOET Chase The Ace ( Made the cut on Toy Group! Judge was Mr. Kenneth E. Miller )

BOS Ch Elfinsilk's Naughty Kanani
W Dog Weeluv's Prince Robert
W/BW Bich Weeluv's Rosie The Riveter

Congratulations all the WINNERS!

Jayden stole the show by moving and stacking so beautifully! I got many nice compliments about Jayden.
Bill McFadden (The Handler of The Year 2006) came to me at the Group ring, Congrats me and said that it is pleasure to watch Jayden.
He have been looking Jayden since I started to show him.
Jayden is only two years young and he has still best to come!!!

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 757745 Kristiina

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Onnea   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Jan 28 2008, 21:03

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 971429 Olen iloinen Jaydenin voitoista. Poika etenee kohti huippua tasaisella varmuudella, ja mika parasta omistajansa esittamana.
Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 401283 Olen niin ylpea teista.

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 579324 Kristiina Teerikorpi and Jayden, and big hug and thanks for Linda all the news I got via Tiina.

We miss you Linda. We now you have a lot works there in USA, but try to
write something time to time to us... Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 571736

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 79200 Tiimin vuosi alkaa hienosti joka puolella maailmaa .

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 750543

Irma ja Clynymona Inari
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Jan 28 2008, 23:34

Great news, well done Kristiina and Jayden!! Keep up the good work!

Mahtavia uutisia, onnittelut Kristiinalle ja Jaydenille!! Jatkakaa samaan malliin!

:backhug: Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 579324 Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 11775
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyTue Jan 29 2008, 08:30

HIENOA UPEETA HIENOA!!! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 388935 Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 388935 Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 388935

That's fantastic and marvelous!!!!

Kristiinalle ja Jaydenille sylintäyteiset onnittelut täältä

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 176432

Toivoopi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyTue Jan 29 2008, 16:31

Congratulations..
always such a pleasure to read how good things are going all over the world Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 540127
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptySun Feb 03 2008, 06:15

Congrats Tiina on your wins with Jayden! He was breathtaking in the breed and group rings, and reminded me so very very much of his father, Revy. Such a beautiful boy who is just getting better and better! You show him to perfection and I am so proud of you both! sunny

We did have such a wonderful time last weekend showing dogs and sharing good company. The silky boy that I showed, "Bobbie", is a Revy grandson and owned by two wonderful ladies named Sandie and Margaret. He is a very smart boy who had decided he could bark and misbehave in the show ring with his inexperienced owner. Sandie sent him to me for a couple of months of training. He was a wonderful student and quickly learned how to behave properly around other dogs as well as in the show ring. Jayden's brother Cruiser took him on as a "project" and directed him in how to behave around other dogs and puppies. Very interesting to watch him being mentored by Cruiser. He has won Winners Dog 4 of the 6 times he has gone in the ring now, and is fun to show as long as you don't let him outsmart you! He is about 1/2 way to his Championship now. I love showing a smart dog, they make you work and keep ahead of them mentally! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 129248

We had so much fun over the weekend and I laughed so much Saturday night when we all went to dinner that my sides hurt! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 953128 It was a delightful weekend with good wins and wonderful friends! Thank you Tiina for being such a good friend! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 449760

Irma, I appologize for not posting more. As I told Tiina, I am so very busy with my job and working to stop some of the anti-dog legislation being proposed in the US that I just haven't had time to write as much as I would like to. I have missed posting and talking with you all! flower

All the Best!
Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 21:50

:team: Thank You All for caring and charing my success!

Linda and Irma has been my closest friends and mentors, I love you both dearly! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 900118

I feel so fortunate to have such a close group of wonderful friends with whom I can share my good days and my bad ones.
Without IRMA I would not be able to know you all.

I remember my first show in Finland with my first Silky Terrier "Sirius". I did attend a couple of shows in Helsinki area. I felt really lonely, I got only couple of icy looks from the other silky breeders. Only one breeder came to talk to me and that was Irma, owner of Bombix Moren. After I came back home to USA, i have been emailing and skypeing with Irma. I really appreciate our friendship. Irma is honest, caring and lovely human being.
I have learned so much from her, without her I would not be where I am right now. Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 767398

Thank You Bombix Moren Team for your support!!!
Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 79200

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 757745 Kristiina

"A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Doris

Doris

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyTue Feb 05 2008, 10:40

Congratulations from here too :applause2:
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyTue Feb 05 2008, 16:07

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 786330 Brilliant news Kristiina and Jayden, well done to you both, you deserve these fantastic wins affection

So lovely to hear all of your and Linda's news, it makes shows all the more special when you are there with friends, who have the same interest in common and who you can spend quality time with, doing what you enjoy best.

Keep up the great results, Jayden is a star, I hope his little star shines bright over here for you and Linda and Irma Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 900118

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ch NOET Chase The Ace..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-
Jump to: