SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!

Go down 
+6
hanna
Elsy-V.E.S.
Jude
Kristiina Teerikorpi
irma
Linda Hart
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! Empty
PostSubject: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyMon Feb 18 2008, 23:30

Tiina called me with the wonderful news that Jayden has WON THE TOY GROUP IN CALIFORNIA TODAY! She is waiting to go in for Best In Show competition right now. Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 388935 I am so VERY proud of them both!! The competition in California is very tough and it is hard to win if you are not a professional handler or well known by the judges. Tiina shows Jayden to perfection! We were both crying with joy when she called! Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 530135
I'm sure Tiina will update this when she get home! Tiina, I am SO very proud of both of you!!! Papa Revy sends his congrats also! Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 176432

Linda Hart
Kharahs Silkys
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 00:22

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 219850 OU BOY Tiina Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 571736 I TOLD YOU SO !!!! OU OU OU , I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 579324

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200
WHAT A NEWS !

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 978465 your little Melbee sends her best wishes to father Jayden.
Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 571736 daddy I love you!

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 750543
We all are soooo proud of Tiina and Jayden there in USA, and cannot wait summer. We all are so proud of daddy Rewy, Max, Jayden and Cruiser.

Love , hug and kisses
Irma
Bombix Moren silky terriers & Clynymona Silkyterriers
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: ou ou ou   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 00:38

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 398857 I am crying here too, I know how hard it is win there if you are not well know by the judges or if you are not professional handler.
I know Tiina has wait this win so long time, and I also know Jayden is quality of group winner silky. I also have belive always Jayden will be the winner one day for sure. It was today that day Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 318248

Minuakin ihan itkettaa. On todella vaikeaa voittaa USAssa ellei ole
ammatiltaan handleri tai tuomari ei tunne esittajaa.
On vaikeaa voittaa jopa BOB/ROP , mutta etta VOITTAA JOPA RYHMAN se on jo jotain se.
Tiedan miten kauan Tiina on odottanut tata voittoa jonka han olisi ansainnut jo aikaa sitten Jaydenille. Mutta olen myos tiennyt etta se tulee takuu varmasti ja niin se sitten tuli tanaan. Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 318248
Tallaista voittoa voi arvostaa, mika tulee koiralle eika perustuu puhtaalle kilpailulle, ilman minkaanlaisia kikkailuja.

Onnea vaan Tiina ja eikun eteenpain. VAIKEETA ODOTTAA SEURAAVAA NOET SILKKIA SUOMEEN affection

Irma
Bombix Moren ja Clynymona silkkiterrierit
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 05:13

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 11775 THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Linda, Irma, Tanya and all Bombix Moren Team!!!!!!

I want also THANK for Julie Pizzirulli and Debra J Martin-Wojtek & G David Wojtek for supporting Jayden and me at the GROUP and BIS rings. (CONGRATS for Nani's = Ch Elfinsilk's RMH Naughty Kanani GROUP 1 on Saturday!!!)
With out your support ( Linda, Irma Judy, Tanya, Rose, Bill, Taffy, Ken,D.J., Julie, Dave, Sandie, Margaret, last but not least, my husband Eero, daughters Nia & Ona) and believe in us (Jayden and I), this would never be possible!!! Thank You Dear Friends, All Of You!!!! affection

Fore give me. I am in heaven right now, because my BIG dream and HOPE came trough, I might say something silly, since I can not think clear.Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 969288

I was very happy to win the breed today with Jayden. My goal was to get pull out from the TOY GROUP. I worked really hard and I concentrated only for Jayden at the Group ring. I did not think that the Judge Mr. Kent H. Delaney will pick up Jayden and me to win over the professional handlers! I was a little bit shocked, when he showed me the first place!!!

BIS Judge was Mr. W. Everett Dean Jr. who judged the silkys on Friday. Jayden did not placed under him. When i put Jayden on the table, today he said to me that I wish this dog did showed as well on Friday than he show today. I smiled and said that we all have our days, and he said he looks beautiful today.
BIS went to my favorite dog, Multi BIS, # 1 Giant Snauzer CH Galilee's Pure Of Spirit, Agent Taffy McFadden. In US., we place only one dog and Europe you place four best dogs.
Great show for Jayden!

When I bred "Sola " to "Revy" I wished that I will get a male puppy which look like papa. My wish come true, I have Jayden who look like Revy!!!! Thank You Linda!!!!
Revy left big shoes to fill in. I think Jayden will make his Papa Revy and Linda very proud!!! Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 971429

That is a beginning of the greater story to come...

Melbee????? Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 989668

Good luck for everybody at the future shows!

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 757745 Kristiina & Jayden

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 08:48

Huge hug and congratulations to you Tiina and Jayden :backhug:
bow What an amazing result!!!!
FANTASTIC Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200

:team:
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 08:50

Tiina and Jayden, well done!!!! Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 71846

SUPER HYPER CONGRATULATIONS FROM HERE TO YOU

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 530135

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 270289 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 270289 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 270289
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
hanna

hanna

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 16:39

WOU ! Congratulations Tiina and Jayden :D

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 877825

suuren suuret tuuletukset ja onnittelut täältä pohjoisestaki Wink
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 17:15

What a great thing to happen, a well-earned win, CONGRATULATIONS AND HUGS Kristiina and Jayden!! Yiphee!!

Aivan mahtavaa Kristiina ja Jayden, suuret onnitteluhalaukset ansaitusta voitosta! Jes jes jes !!

king Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 579324 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 11775 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 71846
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 22:55

Well done Kristina and Jayden Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 39832

What a great victory !!!! we look forward to all the photos.

I hope our team :family1: can carry on the good luck at Crufts, I wish you were all coming. We have 10 dogs in 2 breeds entered Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 757745 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 508595 we shall be very busy and also our team are manning Discover Dogs for Friday and Saturday

Virginia
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

PostSubject: Crufts   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyWed Feb 20 2008, 02:25

All the best of luck Virginia! We will look forward to good reports!!
Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 11775
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

PostSubject: Tiina and Jayden   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyWed Feb 20 2008, 02:28

Tiina, you and Jayden have already made Revy and I proud of you! sunny Jayden looks SO much like Revy at the same age! He will be a wonderful boy and only get better with age!

All the best,
Linda
Kharah Silkys affection
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Jayden   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyWed Feb 20 2008, 22:01

This a JOY to show you briljant Toy Group Winner Jayden
Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! Jaydennettiin

Tassa erittain iloisena jaan kanssanne upean pojan Jaydenin
kuvan jonka olen saanut Kristiinalta.
Tama EI ole Jaydenin RYP voitto kuva mutta ehka Kristiina
antaa sen meidan iloksemme myohemmin...

:applause2: huraa Jayden-dad your daughter Melbee is sooo proud of you as well as all team in Finland

Irma
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 00:07

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 66493 What a nice surprise to find Jayden's picture over here. THANK YOU IRMA! :spring:
Photo has been taken after a two day benched show so Jayden was really tired for that picture.
Overall i think it's a nice picture, but I don't believe it gives him justice. Jayden looks so much more beautiful live.

Papa Jayden sends hello to his beautiful non-docked daughter, Melbee!
Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 173262 We will see her at the shows in Finland and Europe soon!Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200 Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 79200

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 757745 Kristiina

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 21:54

I am so sorry Kristiina that I had not written on here before, with all the crap going on with the lies and evil behaviour i never got the chance to read this topic until now, this is the best news ever, this is what the dog world is all about sunny all the pathetic behaviour, just fades into the background, this is what is important, great achievements from great dogs, reconised at high levels and between FRIENDS Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 318248

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 786330 Kristiina & Jayden that is absolutely fantastic Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 709578 you are just wonderful Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 900118

What a fantastic achievement, Kristiina and Linda you must be so proud, I really am so happy for you all, what a special little man Jayden is Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 318248

I hope and I am so sure that his beautiful daughter will follow in his footsteps Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 307388 she has fantastic breeding behind her and she is going to make you so proud I promise :0452:

Well done Kristiina and Jayden, all our love and best wishes on a fantastic result Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 900118

flower
Back to top Go down
LauraP

LauraP

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 11:45

That's so wonderful Kristiina!!! Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! 709578
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!   Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy Group First Place for Jayden and Tiina!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-
Jump to: