SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS Empty
PostSubject: USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS   USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 12:57

Hi y all
I have posted a photo I got from USA and Luke .
Laitoin kaikkien nahtavaksi kuvan jonka Luke laittoi minulle
USAsta.
SE ON IHANA USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 579324
Kiitos Luke, Eileen and Donna , Thank you Luke, Eileen and Donna.
Kiitos Kristiina Teerikorpi jonka apu toi minulle sen ilon jota voin tuntea onnistumisesta tassa asiassa. Huonoa en sinne halunnut, en nayttelyyn, enka jalostukseen. affection

Thank you dear Luke and best wishes to Barbie Tums little daughter.
Luke wrote me "I have shown many best in show winners in different breeds and multiple group winning silkies and never had a dog that showed with such enthusiasm and excitement. He always jumps straight in the air when he free stacks its adorable and he is learning to sit up and beg for the added crowd support. "

Luke also" I love everything about Barbie the only place i can fault her is she is a little long in the hock and moves that way in the rear but i think she will grow into her angles and be fine. And she has her daddies attitude.
This meens me so much Luke, thank you! I didn´t sell only a great show dog, but also a briljant dog for breeding.

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 900118 You find the photo on Team Room
USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 900118 Kuva on nahtavissa Team Roomissa.

Last edited by irma on Mon Feb 25 2008, 01:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS   USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 15:58

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 579324CONGRATULATIONS Breeders, owners and Luke! USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 579324

TumTum look absolutely stunning in that picture!
Way to go! With those group placements, TumTum will be at TOP 20 next year also.
He has future, because that dog is getting better and better when he age.
I can not wait to see his offsprings at the ring.

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 757745 Kristiina

“I believe... that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another.”
— Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS   USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 16:26

WHAT A SILKY!!WAU!!!!WHAT A PICTURE OF LUKE! USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 79200 USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 79200 USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 79200

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS 579324 from here too
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS   USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS Empty

Back to top Go down

USA RYP III ja RYP IV BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS
Page 1 of 1