SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CRUFTS RESULTS...

Go down 
+8
irma
sigga
LauraP
Tintti
Linda Hart
virginia
Elsy-V.E.S.
Kristiina Teerikorpi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyThu Mar 06 2008, 22:56

:arc: Here is the RESULTS!!!!

AUSTRALIAN SILKY TERRIER

Judge(s): Mr P J Green [USA]

BEST OF BREED
ROMWAL RED BEARET
Bitch
Owner: MS L A WELCH

BEST DOG
INT/IR CH BOMBIX MOREN DOSIS MAXIMA [ATC AE00151FIN]
Dog
Owner: MISS T & MRS I MACKRELL & LEINO

BEST BITCH
ROMWAL RED BEARET
Bitch

RESERVE BEST DOG
INT CH CURIOSITY LUXURY OF SILK [ATC AC00010FIN]
Dog
Owner: MRS K & MRS P & MRS L HEINONEN, SAARES & PYYKKö

RESERVE BEST BITCH
LIMARTINE RUNNIN ON RED
Bitch

SPECIAL JUNIOR - Dog
Entries: 2 Abs: 0
1st CURIOSITY ROYAL MISSION [ATC AH01045FIN] (MISS E & MR G SIMEK & HEC)
2nd MARSHDAE UP'N'ATEM (MRS A LEE)

POST GRADUATE - Dog
Entries: 1 Abs: 0
1st ROMWAL WISH UPON A STAR FOR KIACIEKO ShCM (MESSERS K & J SHARP-DIXON & REYES)
OPEN - Dog
Entries: 9 Abs: 0
1st INT/IR CH BOMBIX MOREN DOSIS MAXIMA [ATC AE00151FIN] (MISS T & MRS I MACKRELL & LEINO)
2nd INT CH CURIOSITY LUXURY OF SILK [ATC AC00010FIN] (MRS K & MRS P & MRS L HEINONEN, SAARES & PYYKKö)
3rd AM/IR/SWE/ BLACKRANGE SHALEE MASTERPLAN (MESDAMES LAWLESS, HEINONEN & SMITH)
Res CRESTFORD ASCOT VALE (IMP) (MRS J KELLY)
VHC CRESTFORD CHASKY'S CHUM (MRS K WHITEFORD)

GOOD CITIZEN DOG SCHEME - Dog
Entries: 1 Abs: 0
1st ROMWAL BLAZE OF GLORY (MR & MRS LLOYD)

SPECIAL JUNIOR - Bitch
Entries: 3 Abs: 0
1st CLYNYMONA TAHTI (MR C & MRS V NORREY & DOWTY)
2nd CLYNYMONA AINA (MRS T & MISS T MACKRELL & KORHONEN)
3rd LIMARTINE RED DANCER (MS L A WELCH)

POST GRADUATE - Bitch
Entries: 3 Abs: 0
1st BOMBIX MOREN MEO COETUS (MRS J KELLY)
2nd ROMWAL LOVE IN THE MIST (MR K & MRS R SHARP-DIXON & FREER)
3rd MARSHDAE MERINDA (MRS A LEE)

OPEN - Bitch
Entries: 8 Abs: 0
1st ROMWAL RED BEARET (MS L A WELCH)
2nd LIMARTINE RUNNIN ON RED (MS L A WELCH)
3rd CRESTFORD BEARET'S BOUNTY (IMP) (MRS J KELLY)
Res CH/AUT/LUX DE MAJOLIAN SILVER-MOON [ATC AF00570FRA] (MISS E & MR G SIMEK & HEC)
VHC IR CH CURIOSITY FLIRT AND PLAY AT REVLOCH (MR P & MRS J LAWLESS)

GOOD CITIZEN DOG SCHEME - Bitch
Entries: 2 Abs: 0
1st HYSPEED TOP TEELAH AT ROMWAL (MRS R FREER)

CRUFTS RESULTS... 530135 CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the WINNERS!!!!! CRUFTS RESULTS... 530135

Well done Lisa, Virginia, Tanya, Irma and our SUPER HANDLER Terhi!!!!

BOMBIX MOREN Silky Terriers was the BEST Silky breeder from FINLAND!!!

It seams that Judge Mr. Peter Green did a pretty GOOD job!

CRUFTS RESULTS... 757745 Kristiina

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them."
Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyFri Mar 07 2008, 08:38

wow wow wow!!! applause1

we trusted you team and you show out of the word where are the Silkys made of... CRUFTS RESULTS... 89040

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU THERE TEAM...Irma, Tanya, Gini, Terhi...... :0452:

CRUFTS RESULTS... 388935 CRUFTS RESULTS... 388935 CRUFTS RESULTS... 388935 CRUFTS RESULTS... 388935 CRUFTS RESULTS... 388935
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Great results!!!   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 01:07

sunny
We are so very happy with all our results and with the Bolognese too. Best Male. Best Puppy and Res Best Bitch (the Best Puppy) CRUFTS RESULTS... 709578

We never expected to do so well with both breeds but we always believed and hoped we could ! Bravo Tanya and all your hard work with Marty. Bravo Craig with Kerry and Bravo Tehri with Nitro to get to 3rd place in the Handling and YKC stakes finals and thanks to Irma

In both Bolognese and Silkies (and in other breeds too like Bichons and Maltese) at last the message about tampering with coats seems to have got through. For the first time many Bichons and Maltese had poor coloured noses !!!!

So many people said over the last few days they can not believe how different the colours of the coats are now in MANY breeds compared to what they have been at previous shows, and before all this fuss about coat tampering. This is the way things should be. People should not cover up faults by make-up or dyes and everyone should compete from the same level and not with false props. Crufts was only the start of this campaign which will go on and on in ALL breeds. Contrary to what some people like to think it is not started by me !!! but comes from the very top of the Kennel Club and the breed clubs are encouraged to police and monitor what goes on.
Liz Stannard happens to be the breed representative of both the AST and Bolognese at the KC and she is also happens to be on the coat testing committee, she even wrote a big article about this in Our Dogs last week, she is the one who has warned and warned everyone. I have merely reported what she has said.

I hope that ALL FCI countries will take note of this, and including Ireland.

In truth the REAL reason why we MUST stop all of this artifical coluring is very simple, it is not for the benefit of the exhibitor but for the poor unsuspecting purchaser of offspring of dogs whose natural appearnce has been tampered with. This was put very simply to me today by a top Bichon breeder and exhibitor. These people several years ago saw a beautiful Bichon in the ring, perfect in everyway, so they decided that they should have some offspring from this dog and this is how they began. The puppies they got had poor pigment and bad coloured coats, and they could not understand why ? Then they found out that the beautiful dog they had seen had been "tampered with" and underneath the false perfect appearance was a dog with poor pigment and a not so white coat. So they had to start again......

So the show season has started again.....

Thank you Irma for letting us share your lovely dogs, and trusting the youngsters to show them so well. :smile6: CRUFTS RESULTS... 89040
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 02:18

applause1 CONGRATS to Tanya, Virginia, Irma, Terhi and all the list mate winners! Very nice work! Wish I could have been there to cheer you on! CRUFTS RESULTS... 786330

I really am impressed that Crufts has been firm in making sure all dogs are shown as they are! It will go far to making sure the best dogs win, and the best dogs are bred. I wish AKC would make such a rule, and enforce it! I'd rather see a dog with slightly off color than one that has been dyed and I can't tell what color it really is! CRUFTS RESULTS... 178

Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
Tintti

Tintti

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-15

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 08:04

WOW!

Way to go, Marty and Tanya & Terhi and Nitro & the bologneses as well!! What a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildbeast.biz
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 17:22

DEAR TANYA AND VIRGINIA (GINI)..... :D

HOPEFULLY YOU GOT MY PRESENTS TO ENGLAND WHAT I put on TERHIS ALONG THERE... CRUFTS RESULTS... 398857

the resuts in this year's Crufts are so cool looking for all over Europe... king queen

Let's be in touch dear English friends... :backhug:
Back to top Go down
LauraP

LauraP

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-26

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 18:02

Very good results! Congratulations! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySun Mar 09 2008, 16:42

Congratulations Tanya great news. sunny

and Terhi well done girl CRUFTS RESULTS... 786330
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: I AM ON THE MOON   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptySun Mar 09 2008, 21:49

CRUFTS RESULTS... 318248 I am so proud !

CRUFTS RESULTS... 530135 Tanya handler so well our MARTY!!!Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima got Best Male , this was my second win in Crufts.
When Marty move ro the ring the judge see only him!
Marty had best trimming on the ring. He had Australian trim! CRUFTS RESULTS... 178

Also Bombix Moren Meo Coetus got great results there, so I am so
proud of my team again.

I am proud of Lisa Welch owner silky won BOB, this little girl is bred out of Lisas line.
CRUFTS RESULTS... 47887 I need more time to tell all the news to all you, I have a lot to tell you all.

CRUFTS RESULTS... 711381 Thank you all so much of all kind words , I never forget these shows. Thank you Virginia and Tanya without you this never happening to me.

CRUFTS RESULTS... 900118
Irma and Inari from the moon CRUFTS RESULTS... 178 CRUFTS RESULTS... 47887 more and more after I here Bombix Moren Jaspis won group 4 again ... this briljant
Back to top Go down
Doris

Doris

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-19

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyMon Mar 10 2008, 18:28

WOW, WOW, WOW !!!

CRUFTS RESULTS... 579324

I was waiting for Crufts show results too long on thursday, so I can't phrase my joy when I got these great news! Big hugs and congratulations to all of you, Tanya and Irma for Marty and other great Silkies, Gini for bologneses and Terhi and Nitro for great achievement in finals! :backhug:

Terhi, what did I say... Wink

CRUFTS RESULTS... 711381
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyMon Mar 10 2008, 20:05

Doris, I waited so many hours to know results from Crufts and I share that information first for you!!!We all together with Krisu we waited so along these results ....and finally we got them! applause1

I'm so proud of Terhi and Nitro!!!sooooooo best!!!!

:5537:

eihän tässä enää voi mitään sanoo, ei...

(Doris, odotin niin monta tuntia noita tuloksia Cruftsista ja jaoin ne heti kanssasi ensimmäiseksi! Me Krisun (Kristiina Teerikorven) kannsa odotimme noita tuloksia ja vihdoin ne saimme, kiitos Krisu että laitoit ne tänne tiimiin, koska menin nukkumaan jo siihen aikaan... :goodnight: :cheekkiss1: )
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyMon Mar 10 2008, 20:47

CRUFTS RESULTS... 709578 thank you so much everyone for your kind words, i am so grateful to have such wonderful friends who give me so much support and who share in my happiness at the great success we have had at Crufts this year sunny

I am over the moon, Marty was a star, he is such a special little man, thank you so much Irma for letting me have this special man, we will continue to make you so proud, the best is yet to come CRUFTS RESULTS... 900118

I was very pleased also to see that people had taken notice of the warnings about coat colouring, I found it very interesting that day, I'm glad that I know what I know!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!? and that what i knew before was confirmed!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? happy days CRUFTS RESULTS... 318248

CRUFTS RESULTS... 176432 big congratulations to Lisa with your fantastic win with Hattie, she is a true LIMARTINE bitch bred from a LIMARTINE DAM and a LIMARTINE SIRE she is your type through and through and she does your breeding and kennel name justice, I am not sad or angry to have been pipped to the post AGAIN by you (i have had to contend with it all year, with Cherry!) I am proud to have you as my friend as is Irma, the Royal V and Terhi, and i wish you continued success with your beautiful silkies, I'll have you next year Welch and Irma and Inari too!!!!!!!! CRUFTS RESULTS... 178

Terhi well done to you my dear, you make me so proud, with our special girl Nitro you are a fantastic pair and I am so glad you had this opportunity to compete together for the last time, or was it !?!?!!?!?!?!?!? I will get you running around the agility ring Terrance just you wait and see CRUFTS RESULTS... 47887

Little Beau behaved herself in the ring, and showed her little socks off as usual, she was pipped to the post by her more maturer sister Kerry, well done Craiggy Baby and Kezza-Wezza CRUFTS RESULTS... 900118

Irma thank you so much again for everything you are a very special person and a very dear friend, we have so much to look forward to in the future CRUFTS RESULTS... 711381

Oh Gini mother dearest thank you too for being so patient with your Hormonal, morning sickness ridden daughter who had hardly any sense of humour the whole time at Crufts, I may just consider allowing you to be called Gini instead of Grandma!!! YES I AM PREGNANT EVERY ONE, AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILL IT IS ANNOYING ME!

Rose thank you for the chocolates Terhi didn't eat them, either did Gini because I got there first CRUFTS RESULTS... 307388 they were yum and the baby liked them too, thank you for your kind gift and for thinking of us CRUFTS RESULTS... 900118

Well done to BOMBIX MOREN JASPIS Group 4 CRUFTS RESULTS... 388935 what a fantastic result, Bombix Moren are everywhere and achieving great things every where, Big up the Irma Leino massive :0452: two great results within a few days of each other different sides of the Alantic, just goes to show what good breeding can achieve sunny

Best wishes to all my friends

flower
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyMon Mar 10 2008, 21:24

Thank you my dear Tanya affection

i'm in there in my dreams...on that Island that you live there becouse I have been also in England too, in Eastbourne, but the year was 1986! :cheekkiss1:
I truly give my warm regarts to you Tanya, mother! CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465
I'm so wordless, you said about you are pregnant... affection

This was so nice to hear from you and Virginia as Gini we say in here.
CRUFTS RESULTS... 579324 for Marty and all of you there my dearest friends, CRUFTS RESULTS... 79200

:spring:

(ja suomeksi: olen siellä unelmissani, siellä saarella missä asustat, koska olen käynyt siellä myös, Eastbournessa vuonna 1986. Lähetän lämpimiäm terveisiä Tanyalle......tulevalle äidille. affection )
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: whole breeder class on same litter   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyMon Mar 10 2008, 23:17

Congratulations my dear Tanya.
I think soon we have not one CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465 ,
but whole breeder class CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465 CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465 CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465 CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465 ,
if we count of your morning illness...

CRUFTS RESULTS... 554394 we have got any party yet
even we have had soooo great success this weekend Razz .

BUT ANYWAY CRUFTS RESULTS... 579324 TO TANYA I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TANYA AND KIERAN.

CRUFTS RESULTS... 750543
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyTue Mar 11 2008, 00:27

Tanya, Congratulations on the baby news, FANTASTIC CRUFTS RESULTS... 79200
I hope everything goes well and you and Kieran will have a healthy baby CRUFTS RESULTS... 978465
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyTue Mar 11 2008, 01:37

Quote:

I was very pleased also to see that people had taken notice of the warnings about coat colouring, I found it very interesting that day, I'm glad that I know what I know!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!? and that what i knew before was confirmed!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? happy days CRUFTS RESULTS... 318248

Fun and Games!

Tanya,
Some of my good friends noticed that too...
Some is judges from Finland! Lets wait and see what future brings. It is very good that we finally got the truth out. Maybe the judges start to pay more attention for the colors of Silky Terriers.

Marty Rocks! Congrats again!

CRUFTS RESULTS... 757745 Kristiina

"Lying can never save us from another lie."
— Vaclav Havel
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
irma

irma

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyTue Mar 11 2008, 11:33

CRUFTS RESULTS... 579324 Well done England, thats the way to use rules
what have done!
To make rules without any control are not usefull.

CRUFTS RESULTS... 79200 Tanya there were a lot people who though the same way,
me including Wink .

Tanya kirjoittaa ylla olevassa lainauksessa olevansa mielissaan
siita etta englantilaisten varoitus varitestien ym tekemisesta
otettiin vakavasti.
Tanya myos toteaa, etta han sai vahvistuksen siita minka jo
tiesikin.
Mina olen samaa mielta Tanyan kanssa etta saimme
vahvistuksen siihen minka meista suurin osa on jo
tiennytkin, ja moni muu meidan lisaksi vahvisti
huomanneensa aivan saman asian.

HYVA englantilaiset, juuri nain saannot eivat ole turhaan
tehtyja ja porsaan reikia ei voi kayttaa. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyTue Mar 11 2008, 13:49

flower Thank you again everyone, Irma I think you are right I could be having a whole litter the size that my belly is already affraid

We will have our party this week Irma don't you worry, Gini has lots of bubbly in-stock!!!!!!!

I am glad that there were many judges both foreign and English that were around the rings, many had many comments to make through THEIR OWN OBSERVATION!!! I know that all that I have said will undoubtedly cause a huge back lash probably directed straight at me for speaking out, but you know what, who cares, Sticks and Stones, I have only spoken the truth and what do i care about what others say about me, as long as I have true friends like you then nothing can harm me.

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... EmptyFri Mar 21 2008, 18:36

I'm a bit late with this reply, but better late than never isn't it Wink

First huge congratulations to everyone who succeeded at Crufts, well done!! Especially well done and hugs to Tanya and Marty and to breeder Irma for winning the huge Open Male class and best male!! I'm so chuffed for your great result, that was a well-deserved win!! king :backhug:

Thank you everyone who made me & Nitro's last competition possible, it really means a lot to me that I was able to compete with her in the final.

Thank you everyone for the great time at Crufts, I really enjoyed myself!!

Hieman myöhässä tämä vastaus, mutta kait parempi myöhään kuin ei koskaan Wink

Ensinnäkin suuret onnittelut kaikille Cruftsissa menestyneille!! Erityiset onnitteluhalaukset kuitenkin Tanyalle ja Martylle ja kasvattajalle Irmalle suuren Open Male -luokan voitosta sekä PU1-sijasta!! Olen todella onnellinen teidän puolesta, oikein ansaittu voitto!! king :backhug:

Kiitos kaikille onnitteluista, tähän on hyvä Nitron kanssa kisaileminen lopettaa. Kiitokset kaikille, jotka mahdollistivat finaalissa kisaamisen Nitron kanssa.

Kiitos kaikille asianosaisille mahtavasta Cruftsin reissusta!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Sponsored content

CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS RESULTS...   CRUFTS RESULTS... Empty

Back to top Go down

CRUFTS RESULTS...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-
Jump to: