SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI Empty
PostSubject: Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI   Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI EmptyTue Mar 25 2008, 11:52

I se that there is a calender in this forum. I was thinking if perhaps I could put in dates and deadlines for shows here in Denmark. And perhaps if you around the world could do the same.

Does that have any interest (if its possible to do so) ????

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI   Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 09:45

Anne, I think that could be a very good idea. That way everyone could follow the shows better and we would know in advance when and where people are going to shows. Let´s start putting the calendar together.
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI   Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 15:14

I agree, this is a very good idea!
I can send example California shows where I plan to go and some other big shows in USA.
Who will collect the informations and post it over here, or do everybody post themselves?
I think it would be more readable, if we put example monthly or half yearly list out once, but some have to collect the informations first.
Let us know how we do this. Thanks!

Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI 757745 Kristiina

" To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it".
Olin Miller
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI   Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 18:27

applause1 This really is a great idea, mum and i will do the list for the English and Irish shows that we will be doing, but you are right Kristiina we must think of a way to compile this information, are we going to have it listed here on the foorum or posted privately?

flower
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI   Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI EmptyThu Mar 27 2008, 11:54

It was my idea :idea: that one could look in a specific month in the calender, and see which show that month and deadlines for upcoming shows.

I have tryed to place a show in the calender, but I didn't quite know how. I thought that I just could go to a specific date and put in an arrangement (that is how my own calender works) but not this one scratch climp
If anyone know how, I would be more than willing to learn study

If the way I describe isn't possible, perhaps a half yearly list (who Kristiina suggestet) made of one person by getting information from a representative from each contry. The list should contain:
Country
Kennelklub
type of show
Date
Deadline
Perhaps a link to the kennel clubs website

Please put in proposals if something is missing.

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI   Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI Empty

Back to top Go down

Calender here on SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Page 1 of 1