SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

Go down 
+4
sigga
irma
Kristiina Teerikorpi
virginia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 20:03

"Marty" Int & Ir Ch Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima handled by Tanya Mackrell BOB
"Beau" Clynymona Aina Tanya, BB and RBOB applause1

This follows on from Marty's great win at Combined Canine Int Show last week where he won BOB, CACIB, GS and was shortlisted in the group.

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 948998

Tomorrow is the AST Club Show
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 22:54

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 176432 CONGRATULATIONS Tanya, Marty & Breeder Irma and Virginia!

What a nice win again!
And "little" Beau took the BOS!
WOW, you must be very proud of your beautiful Silkys.
Keep up your good work and GOOD LUCK tomorrow AST show!

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 757745 Kristiina

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."
Earl of Beaconsfield
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySun Mar 30 2008, 08:10

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 176432 Congratulations to Tanya and Virginia !!!!!!!!!!!! and little Marty!!
UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 318248 I am sooooo happy and proud all of you there in England.
Tanya , you have done SOOOOOOOOOOO WELL with him and BEAU.
I love our BEAU, she will be a star soon applause1 , she almost is.
I enjoy to exposed her in Irland, and she make my day for getting the title Celtic Junior Winner 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW

Melbee , NOET KHARAHS BOMBIX MOREN ROYAL FLUSH send her regards, she is well and waiting us.

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 711381
Irma and silkyboy Inari , Primo and Tonta the girl.
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySun Mar 30 2008, 08:53

fantastic news as always :)
congratulations, Tanya, Virgina and Irma
can´t wait to hear the news after the club show :applause2:
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySun Mar 30 2008, 09:11

WOW, WHAT A DAY YOU HAD!!!!!!!
bow Fantastic job Ladies UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 388935
UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 579324 to all of you UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 11775
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySun Mar 30 2008, 14:37

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 176432 Great news - Congratulations

too all of you - Marty, Beau, Tanya, Virginia & Irma applause1

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 12:55

sunny Thank you everyone for all your kind words, to me Marty and Beau, we as always appreciate your support and friendship. It was a very successful day and I was so proud of how Marty and Beau went that day for me. Thank you Irma for trusting me with the special boy Marty he is my everything UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 900118

Beau went so well, she really is a little show girl, the judges just enjoy watching her so much, if you were to watch her from the ring side and see her in the ring, it will be so clear to see what I mean, she just shines personality and attitude, it is fantastic UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 318248 This little girl has a fantastic future ahead of her, it will take time for her to mature perhaps as long as two years, but she will be worth all the waiting UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 307388 Irma I am so glad that you enjoyed showing her at the St Patrick's Day show and got to experience this little girls charms, I am so proud of you and Beau that day achieving her Junior Celtic Winners Title, I thank you so much for that it means so much to me UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 900118

Nitro did not go to the show, she is now in serious training for Agility competitions, she got to stay home with her daddy Kieran at the weekend and looked after him for me, (men they are so useless!) Nitro makes her debut at Agility this summer so I will keep you all posted at how this special little girl is getting on, watch this space because she is ace UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 388935

Irma I wait patiently for the special little girl Melbee, Kristiina Irma and I will make you so proud with this beautiful little girl, I promise, what an exciting, but BUSY, BUSY, summer we are going to have on the show circuit this year!

Best wishes to you all

Hugs and kisses to you Auntie Irma

flower
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW EmptySun Apr 06 2008, 22:03

Congratulations to my dear friend Tanya for doing so well with Marty and Beau!! I'm so pleased for you, what a well-earned win! I'm also happy and proud also to have an honor to be Beau's co-owner that means so much to me Tanya, thank you!

And last but NOT least congrats to breeder Irma AS WELL king
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW   UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

UK TOY DOG CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-
Jump to: