SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s

Go down 
+3
irma
Jude
Kristiina Teerikorpi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s Empty
PostSubject: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 04:43

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 176432 We had a "Handlers circuit show weekend" at Merced California!

Merced April 3-6, 2008

Show wasn't a BIG show on entries (about 900) but it was a BIG show, because most of the winning dogs all over the U.S.A. came to compete in this four day show. We had interested and very respected judges from U.S.A. and Argentina. All the GROUPS had high quality dogs from their breed. You rarely see so many high quality dogs and professional handlers in the groups. I was so honored to attend to the TOY GROUP all these four days with "Jayden".
I am so proud of Jayden and how he gave his best ever all these four days at the TOY GROUP!
I got so many compliments from the fellow competitors as well as some judges. He is just a awesome show dog as his papa Revy.
Jayden didn't place at the groups, but he showed his heart out, and I couldn't ask more from him. This is just beginning of his story... FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 700782

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 89040 THANK YOU Julie Pizzirulli, to let us stay in your home. We had a excellent weekend and you were a very good company. You are the best host ever.
I am looking forward the future shows with you.

Here is the RESULTS FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 79200

Thursday, April 3, BOB Ch. NOET Chase The Ace affection , Judge Mr. David A. Ojalvo, Argentina
Friday, April 4, BOB Ch. NOET Chase The Ace affection , Judge Mr. Enrique Jorge Filippini, Argentina
Saturday, April 5, BOB Ch. NOET Chase The Ace affection , Judge Mr. Arley Hussin
Sunday, April 6, BOB Ch. NOET Chase The Ace affection , Judge Mrs. Jane Forsythe

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 757745 Kristiina

"Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 05:01

WOW, well done Kristiina and Jayden!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 388935
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: wonderful news   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 08:23

applause1 Ou boy!! Congratulations Kristiina and Jayden.
I know two of these judges very well and I knew Jayden will
be winner of they ring :)

:applause2: I am glad I was right!!!!

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 79200 Congratulations affection I love Jayden

Irma and silky boys Inari and Primo and Tonta THE girl FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 750543

:spring: I love spring FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 66493 :upshh:
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 09:41

congratulations kristiina with your beautiful Jayden
hes surely is a little star sunny
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 19:03

applause1

CONGRATULATION

Kristiina and Jayden. FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 388935

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyTue Apr 08 2008, 19:02

applause1 Congratulations Tiina from me, Revy and brother Cruiser! FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 786330 Wish I could have been there to cheer you on! Jayden is such a beautiful boy and so deserving of those wins. FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 39832

Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s EmptyFri Apr 11 2008, 21:02

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 318248 Well done Kristiina and beautiful boy Jayden, he just keeps getting better and better as do the results FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 307388 I am so happy for you both, you deserve the recognition you have received through your wins he truelly is a beautiful Silky sunny

It is always such a pleasure to hear your wonderful news.

Love to you both FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s 900118

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s   FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s Empty

Back to top Go down

FOUR DAYS, FOUR B.O.B.'s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-