SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA Empty
PostSubject: RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA   RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA EmptyMon May 19 2008, 21:53

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 176432 Hi Every One!

I can happily say that STCA National Speciality went very well. I am so proud of my breeding.
Jayden got Best of Opposite and his litter brother took First Awards Of Merit. RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 530135

I met and spent time with many breeders around the globe. It was very rewarding to change the opinion with fellow breeders.
Lisa Welsh one of our TOP 20 Judge did very good job by judging the silkys, not only in Top 20 but also at the ringside.applause1
It was our pleasure to get to know you and spent some time to talk with you.
I think I will see you at the Crufts in 2009, since Jayden and Cruiser both qualified in that show now.

Over all STCA national Specialty went very well and smoothly. Judge Mr. Edd E. Biven took his time and examined every dog carefully.
First everybody WALKED around NOT RUNNING as usually, then we put our dog to stand on the table, the way that no dog is use to, on the other end by side ways. After that you move your dog back and forth with the moderate speed (no running was allowed). Then the judge picked up 3-4 dogs asked them to make a circle and walked in the center of the circle towards to each others, the way that the dogs can look to each others but not too close. Mr. Biven wanted to see the expression of the dog and the behaving too. NONE of the dogs did not even make a sound, there wasn't any growling dogs in at this speciality, but many nice balanced temperament dogs. There was more nice Silky Terriers in this show that we have seen in years.
In the B.O.B. ring on Friday you saw so many nice silkys with the beautiful shiny coats. The Judge liked the silkys, that were not too extreme in any part of them.
At the last cut of silkys he kept coming back to Jayden several times and tried to get Jayden to look him, not me, but it just did not worked out. Too bad!!!
I highly respect Mr. Edd E. Biven's opinion, since he really knows our breed and nobody could not fool him with their tricks. He judged the dogs NOT the handlers and I am so happy for the results.
In the STCA list as well as in the other Finish Silky Terrier list the Awards of Merit placements was wrong. Order was as it is in this post.

I saw three TumTum's offsprings and my absolutely favorite was young male named Tawny Mist Tumtation Strikes. Donna is so proud of him and so should be Irma too. Beautiful moving balanced dog that I wouldn't change a thing!

CONGRATULATIONS to All The Winners!

Here is the RESULTS:

BOB Ch. Elfinsilk's and RMH Naughty Kanani DJ and David Wojtek
BOS Ch. NOET Chase the Ace RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 900118 Nia and Kristiina Teerikorpi
BOW Sugarhill's The REal McCoy LeAnn Podruch and B Calhoun

Awards of Merit

1 st. Ch. NOET's Cruise Control at Kharah RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 900118 Linda Hart & Kristiina Teerkorpi
2nd. Ch. Shalee Blackrange Bedecked A Smith, M Solvason & Shauna JOnes
3rd. Ch. Safire Rock It to the Stars Julie Pizzirulli, Sue& Steve Calestini (Mike Stone)
4th. Ch. Anahab's Mark it Square Marge Gargliardi & Sandra Sharklow

Best Puppy - Tawny Mist Robi Asti Spumante Krystal Wilson & Donna Renton

Best Veteran Ch. Anahab's Mark it Square Marge Gargliardi & Sandra Sharklow

Stud Dog - Ch. Amron's Bear Hugger Gerry & Diane Angeli & Norma Baugh

Brood Bitch - Ch. Tawny Mist Princess Warrior

Juniors - Shelby Daniels

Puppy Dogs 6-9 mos

1 Centarra's Firestorm P & P Laperruqe
2 Windancer Jenstar Jesse James Sherri Sollars
3 Tawny Mist Tumtation Strikes D. Renton
4 PHK Bar-B Sargeant at Arms Kris Kvarnstrom

Puppy Dog 9-12

1 Tawny Mist Robi Asti Spumante Krystal Wilson, Donna Renton
2 Tagalong Tessier Lucky Luke Sandy Mesmer, Billie Pruitt
3 Mtn View Keaj's Shock and Awe Julie Lamarr, Donna Jones
4 Holly Anamist E Equals Emcee Square Sharlene and Paul Bland

Puppy Dogs 12-18

1 Tawny Mist Gold n Blu Sky Pilot Cheryl & Lee Kouski
2 Amron's Red Octobear Norma Baugh & Lisa Welch
3 Tawny Mist Rock N Roll Magic Jana McKnight & Donna Renton
4 Windancer Dixie's Rebel's Yell Teresa & Phillip Gallegos

Novice Dogs

1 Tessier Panhandle Pete SandyMesmer,Billie Pruitt, Karen Huey

Bred-By

1 Sugarhills the Real McCoy LeAnn Podruch & B Calhoun
2 Bar-B's Tawnymist topias W & B Leavell
3 Cameo Prince Charming Catherine Owen
4 Hotflash Domaine Chandon Annette Kubecka & Pam Lapperuque

American bred

1 What Happens In Vegas Robin & Kevin Andree (handled by Karen Oglesby)
2 Tagalong Tessier Flashback Sandy Mesmer & Billie Pruitt

Open Dogs

1 Weeluv's Prince Robert RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 900118 Sandra Hsieh & Carol Infranca & Lee Schlenker
2 Wexford Rockin Robin Elenor Franceschi
3 Mtnviews Stormy Love Carol Rieger
4 Sedosa's Joaquin the Line Larry & Annette Kubecka

Winner's Dog, Reserve

Winner's Dog Sugarhills the Real McCoy
Reserve Tawny Mist Robi Asti Spumante

Puppy Bitch 6-9

1 Centarra's Fan the Flames Pam & Paul Laperruque
2 Jenstar Wind Dancer Cowgirl Way Susan, Rondald & Allison Kirk & Linda Hurt &Tarianne Gallegos

Puppy Bitch 9-12

1 Mtnview Silkstone She's Something Else Lisa Snyder
2 Tawny Mist robi Joanee Rose Mark Robitaille & Donna Renton
3 Scarboro's T and T Katey Kelly Jean Schmidt
4 Tawnymist Baby Barbie's at BSA Luke Baggenstos & Donna Renton & Kayle Thompson

Puppy Bitch 12-18

1 Snowglen's Persephone Margery Cyr and J Carson and B Fletcher
2 Liberty's Lisa Marie Presley Carroll Ann Zacher
3 Elfinsilk's Red Hot Rita Gayl Dalmau & DJ & David Wojtek
4 Tawny Mist Goldnblu Perplexed Cheryl & Lee Kouski & Donna Renton

Bred by

1 Stilkstone Blackrange Just Cuz I can
Lisa Thomas and Angela Smith - Humpert
2 Primebue Music of the Night Robert & Deborah Hurd
3 Weeluv's The Riverter Carol Infraca and Lee Schlenker
4 Starsky's Move it or Else Kathlee Reparsky

American Bred

1 Tessier Tagalong Sweet Talker Sandy Mesmer & Billie Pruitt
2 Amron's Sunset Bear in Disguise

Open

1 Holly Kharamist to the Maxx RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 900118 Judith Harris & Linda Hart
2 Mtnview Tawny Mist Kelly Blue Donna Renton
3 Weeluv's Marguerite Eleanor Carol Infranca & Lee Schlenker
4 Hotflash Kalyra Rita Rich & Pam Laperruque

Winner's Bitch, Reserve

Winners Bitch Holly Khramist to the Maxx
RWB Mtnview Silkstone She's Something Else

Veteran Dogs

1 Anahab's Mark it Square Margaret Gagliardi and Sandra Shardlow
2 Tawny Mist Twist and Shout Luke Baggenstos

Veteran Bitch

1 Shalee Mariblu Diamonds R Forever Marilyn Solvason
2 Elfinsilk Bella D'Ball Elanor & Robert Franceschi
3 Tawny Mist Shalee Queen of Denial Donna Renton
4 Tawny Mist Jenstar Pebbleway Linda Hurt

Top 20 judges were:

Breeder: Lisa Welch of England
Professional Handler: Raymond (Tray) Pittman of California
AKC judge: Sally Vilas of California

And the WINNER was Ch. Elfinsilk's and RMH Naughty Kanani
DJ and David Wojtek

CONGRATULATIONS !

Sweepstakes Winners:

BOB Holly Anamist E Equals Emcee Squared (male)
BOS Starsky's Move It Or Else

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the WINNERS!

Lisaan tahan peraan viela pienen jutun Suomeksi, jotta myos kaikki suomalaiset saavat lukea erikoisnayttelystamme. Tuolkset loytyvat siis tuosta ylapuolelta.

Olin viime viikon meidan silkkiterriereiden paanayttelyssa Sacramentossa Jaydenin kanssa.
Nayttely meni hienosti Jaydenin osalta kuin myos Jaydenin veljen Cruiserin osalta.
Tuomari iski silmansa Jaydenin heti ensi hetkesta lahtien kun astuimme kehaan.
Kilpailu oli erittain tiukka BOB nartun ja Jaydenin valilla. Loppuun asti tuomarimme Edd E. Beven
kavi uudelleen ja uudelleen katsomassa Jaydenia, ainakin kolmesti. Han yritti saada Jaydenin
huomiota itselleen, mutta Jaydenin kiinnostus kohdentui taskussani oleviin lihanpaloihin.
Lopputuloksena siis BOS, mika suinkaa ei ollut huono sijoitus lahes 200 silkin joukosta.
Jaydenin veli sai First Awards Of Merit. Nainkin uutena kasvattajana voin olla erittain tyytyvainen
lopputulokseen. Olen myos iloinen siita, etta vanhemmat kasvattajat arvostavat minun kasvatus-
tyotani taalla U.S.A.ssa.

Silkkien taso on kohentunut kovasti viimevuosista ja useita kauniita silkkeja loytyi kehasta.
Tuomarimme tapa arvostella koiria oli erilainen mihin olemme yleensa tottuneet. Han halusi
koirien liikkuvan reippaasti, mutta esittaja ei saannut ottaa ainuttakaan juoksuaskelta kehassa.
Poydalle koira asetettiin poydan paahan poikittain (leveys suunnassa). Mr. Beven katsoi ensin
koiran ilmeen ja paan mitasuhteet, siirtyi sen jalkeen selkasi takaa koiran oikealle puolelle
arvostelemaan rakennetta, koiran mittasuhteita ja sitten viimeiseksi turkin varia ja laatua.
Koirat joiden turkin varia oli kasitelty, eivat sijoittuneet missaan luokassa. Turkki ei myoskaan
saannut ulottua lattiaan mikali mieli jatkoon.
Poydalla arvostelun jalkeen koira liikutettiin edes takaisin ja ympari kehaa. Kun kaikki koirat
luokassaan oli arvosteltu, tuomari pyysi 3-4 koiraa kerrallaan ulos rivista ja muodostamaan ympyran,
jonka jalkeen koirien piti kavella kohti ympyran keskustaa, niin etta voivat laheisesti katsoa toisiaan.
Talla tavoin tuomarimme naki koirien ilmeet ja kaytoksen muita koiria kohtaan. Oli mielenkiintoista
huomata, ettei joukossamme ollut ainottakaan riidan haastajaa vaan niin nartut kuin uroksetkin hyvaksyivat
samaa sukupuolta olevat kilpailijansa hantaa heiluttaen. Olen iloinen nahdessani, etta kasvattajat eivat
ainoastaan kasvata kauniita silkkeja vaan ovat vakavasti ottaneet huomioon silkille kuuluvan tyypillisen
terrierin luonteen. Terrierin luonteeseen ei kuulu toisilleen rahjaavat ja riitaa haastavat koirat.
Lopuksi kaikki juoksivat kiettoksen yksitellen omille paikoilleen jonka jalkeen koko luokka juoksi keskenaan
yhdessa.
MR. Edd E. Biven on erittain arvostettu tuomari kaikissa roduissa taalla U.S.A.ssa. Arvostan hanen
mielipidettaan todella korkealle. Han arvostelee koiria, eika hanta voiteta puolelleen vaikka palkkaisi
USAn parhaimman ja kuuluisimman ammattiesittajan. Muutamat maamme parhaiten parjanneet
silkkiterrierit olivat poissa, koska tata tuomaria ei voi lahjoa millaan.

BOB, BOS ja kaikki nelja Awards Of Merit saanneet koirat lunastivat kutsun vuoden 2009-2010 Cruftsin
nayttelyyn. Minulta siis kaksi kasvattia sai kutsut.

Ensi vuoden Crufts saattaa jaada valiin, silla meilla on samana viikonloppuna Kentuckyssa STCA National
Specialtyn eli paa erkkarimme, jossa tuomarina toimii Mr. Frank T. Sabella. Mr. Sabella on myos erittain
arvostettu tuomari, joka arvostelee koiria, ei esittajia. Han on kaikkien rotujen tuomari, joka omaa
erehtymattoman taidon loytaa jyvat akanoista.

"Intellektuelli on henkilö joka käyttää tarpeettoman paljon sanoja kertoakseen jotain sellaista, mistä hän ei tiedä."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 757745 Kristiina

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."

Last edited by Kristiina Teerikorpi on Wed May 21 2008, 20:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA   RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA EmptyTue May 20 2008, 14:22

Well done and big RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 530135 congratulations to Kristiina and her dogs who did so well at the Speciality. applause1 and how thrilling for Jayden to win BOS at such a prestigious show ! bounce
We are very excited at the imminent arrival of Jayden's daughter here, to show, and look forward to seeing Kristiina at the World Show.

Virginia
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA   RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA EmptyFri May 23 2008, 09:22

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 176432 Onnittelut Jayden ja Cruiser ja kaikki muut voittajat myos.
Hieno suoritus RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 786330 .

Mielestani on varsin tarkeaa rodun kannalta etta varjatyt koirat eivat
sijoitu joten hienoa kuulla etta tuomari oli tarkka tassa asiassa USAssa.
Cruftsissa nahtiin miten tehokas toiminta varjaamista vastaan sai aikaseksi. Seuraamme nyt mielenkiinnolla miten ruotsalaiset asian hoitavat.

Kiitos Kristiina T. kuvista ja tuloksista. RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 711381 .
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA   RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA EmptyThu May 29 2008, 19:25

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 530135 CONGRATULATION to Kristiina and Jayden. RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 388935

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA   RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 16:15

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 709578 Well done Kristiina and Jayden, I am so pleased for your great success, Lisa has told me all about the Specialty and what great fun it was and the lovely people she meet and also caught up with. I am so pleased she go to meet with you and Linda, she was my eyes and hands over there and appreciate all her great positive comments on her return here.

Thank you Kristiina for posting the correct results just as Lisa had placed in her judging, I find it highly amusing that other forums have amended the results to suit themselves, don't know who they are trying to kid, glad there are honest people like you about.

What a fantastic result Kristiina RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 786330 I just love that boy Jayden, I cannot wait till his little girl is out in the rings here, if she is anything like her father then i am a very luck girl and so is Auntie Irma and you RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 900118

Congratulations to all the winners RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA 398857

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA   RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA Empty

Back to top Go down

RESULTS / STCA National Specialty / Sacramento, CA, USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-
Jump to: