SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vyborg national 23.5.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tintti

Tintti

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Vyborg national 23.5. Empty
PostSubject: Vyborg national 23.5.   Vyborg national 23.5. EmptySun May 25 2008, 06:02

Results from Vyborg national:

Males: 1st & BOB Bombix Moren Amron's Topcopy
2nd Magic Show July Sun For Galaxy

Females: 1st Magic Show July Star For Galaxy

BOB-junior: Cолнeчнaя Cyпep Xиппи

Judge had a really difficult choise as all of the russian silkys were absolutely well-groomed and in top condition! I really liked them a lot! I dunno if the junior got some placements in finals, because we did not stay any longer than group finals for 8 & 9.

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me this time, so there's no pics.

Irma and Laura, you should be very proud of Teemu's stunning offspring! Vyborg national 23.5. 900118
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildbeast.biz
terrific

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Vyborg national 23.5.   Vyborg national 23.5. EmptySun May 25 2008, 17:07

Thank you for the results and thank you so much Tintti for taking Topy to Russia and showing him my friend, I really appreciate it. It is great to see that more than a Silky took part in the show yesterday.

Hanna and Laura you should go to Estonia/Russia to a show to see all this Teemu's lovely offspring (ask Irma if she is going Wink ), you would be proud!!

Kiitos tuloksista, hienoa nahda, etta eilen Viipurissa oli useita silkkeja kehassa ja viela hyvin kunnostettuina! Tuhannet kiitokset Tintille Topyn esittamisesta ja kunnostamisesta nlyyn, todella arvostan sita.

Hanna ja Laura, tein pitaisi lahtea Eestiin tai Venajalle joku kerta nayttelyyn, etta nakisitte nama kaikki lapsoset (ehka Irma olisi menossa Wink ), olisitte varmasti ylpeita!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Congratulations   Vyborg national 23.5. EmptySun May 25 2008, 17:16

Vyborg national 23.5. 71846 Congratulations to all winner. I am so proud of Magic Show silkies and the breeder mrs. Mamedova my friend since 1995.
Mrs Mamedova have export first silkies to Estonia and we can find her winning silkies all over the east Europa these days.

Hienoa Tintti etta pidit Teemun jalkelaisista. Minakin pidan niista.
Natasa on tuonut ensimmaiset silkkiterrierit Eestiin ja on ensimmainen
silkkikasvattaja Eestissa. Olemme olleet hyvia ystavia vuodesta 1995 ja
olen hyvin iloinen ja ylpea voidessani nahda Natalia Mamedovan kauniiden kasvattien menestyksesta kaikkialla itaisessa Euroopassa.

Onnea Natasan kasvateille ja niiden omistajille, onnea Topy ja
Hannalle kuuluu ilo Teemun jalkelaisien hienoista tuloksista.
Me kaikki Hanna , Laura ja koko Pannimaiden perhe on taatusti
kanssani samaa mielta, on hienoa , etta jalkelaiset menestyy ja
etta niista pidetaan ja saadaan tallaista palautetta.

Vyborg national 23.5. 900118
Kiitos Tintti
Irma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vyborg national 23.5.   Vyborg national 23.5. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vyborg national 23.5.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Näyttely tuloksia 2011 / Show results 2011-