SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blackpool Ch Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Blackpool Ch Show Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool Ch Show   Blackpool Ch Show EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 21:47

Today at Blackpool Ch Show
Marty went BOB under Zena Thorn Andrews and then GROUP 2 in Toy Group under Jean Lanning Blackpool Ch Show 709578
This was a great achievement, the Toy Gp in the UK is probably one of the hardest to crack, and Marty beat many of the current top winning dogs in the UK.
It was a great day for our home bred stock and the Bombix Moren team. Blackpool Ch Show 786330

BOS was Lisa Welch and Leanne Bryant's Romwal Red Bearet
RBD Lisa's puppy Limartine Judge Dredd (his sire is Clynymona Inari cowned by Irma and I)
RBB Craig Norrey and my Clynymona Tahti ( son of Marty Blackpool Ch Show 176432 and dam is Euro litter sister of Nitro)

AND not to be outdone the Bolognese did very well too out of an entry of 21 Bolognese under Ann Horan, BOB was mine and Joan Mackrell (Tanya's Mother in Law) Ir & Int Ch (sub FCI) Clynymona Leonetti and BOS my int, Irish, Swiss Ch Clynymona Farfalla, who I had retired but she came out for a treat !

Tomorrow we leave early for Swords, Dublin, it is AST Club show and the AGM. Next week Windsor Ch and then World Show !
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Blackpool Ch Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Ch Show   Blackpool Ch Show EmptySun Jun 22 2008, 11:07

Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima "Marty" siis Englannissa Blackpool Ch showssa ROP ja RYP2. VSP Romwal Red Bearet "Hattie". PU2 Limartine Judged Dredd ja PN2 Clynymona Tahti.

Blackpool Ch Show 579324 Blackpool Ch Show 11775

Big hugs and congrats Tanya and Irma with Marty, Lisa with Hattie and Gini with Bella and Dougie and thank you for everything this weekend, I appreciate it!

There are no words to describe how very pleased I am for you Tanya and Irma for Marty's well-deserved first group placement in UK (and remember what I said to you in the plane Wink). After all the hard work you have put to him during the years it is jus fantastic and the fact that he is not an easy dog to handle makes this kind of success even harder to achieve but you did it my dear friend!!

Now I'm looking forward to Windsor and the WW-show!!

Last edited by terrific on Mon Jun 23 2008, 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Gemma

Gemma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Blackpool Ch Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Ch Show   Blackpool Ch Show EmptySun Jun 22 2008, 15:03

Oh my goodness have you heard the news that they have abandoned the third day at Blackpool??
Apparantly tents have blown down and everybody has been evacuated but this has caused massive chaos as everyone is trying to leave at the time.

I do hope everybody & dogs are ok!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiztokboxers.com
Sponsored content

Blackpool Ch Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Ch Show   Blackpool Ch Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Ch Show
Page 1 of 1