SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

World Show Empty
PostSubject: World Show   World Show EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 20:47

It seems there are a lot of dogs coming from all over the world and we wish everyone good luck and Happy showing.
Let us hope as at Crufts (because of repeated warnings) that there will be fair play and that everyone will be competing from the same level, with the same chances and that there will be NO COLOURING and TAMPERING OF COATS, likewise no double handling or breaking rules or etiquette.

We understand that there may well be coat testing, as it has been noticed in this breed, and by some well known international judges that at numerous Ch shows all over Europe some dogs have been shown with quite visibly different colouring from show to show. Anyone who does not believe this is kidding themselves.

In Sweden the rules are different from some FCI countries, they are very strict about coat preparations and a complaint or objection can be lodged by anyone not just the judge or fellow exhibitor.

Good luck everyone !
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

World Show Empty
PostSubject: WORD DOG SHOW IN SWEDEN 2008   World Show EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 22:31

Hello Gini ja muutkin (and all), flower

I've been talking about some Swedish breeders in Sweden on the phone about the colouring dogs and I think the same as you, Virginia. The rules are very high in Sweden what comes colouring the coats and it for sure that it's now in their knowing about these things. You know Gini, the breeders in Sweden work so hard to against that colouring problems, and they think it's so low to paint or colour the coats whatever. Sad

One famous, long way breeder said to me that dog must be dog if it maybe too light but never ever they think about to paint or colour the dog! In Sweden the breeders do all their best and if something goes not so well ---they do not do this kind of things to their dogs! They want to learn about the mistakes and the next time to fix the problem of right colour of coat. BUT NEVER EVER COLOUR THE DOG, they be terrified that kind of doing. affraid

SO, I hope all the best and honest, fair play all of dogs--silkys who are goming to Sweden to Word Dog Show! I'm going to Sweden to cheeris the TEAM to WIN! GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY! World Show 236345 World Show 786330

ja suomeksi, lyhyesti: kerroin tuossa Virginialle Englantiin vastausta ja kommenttiani mitä hän kirjoitti aluksi tuossa viestissään. Vastaan että olen ollut yhteydessä puhelimitse Ruotsiiin, muutamiin kasvattaja tuttuihini ja kerron samalla mitä mieltä ruotsalaiset koiran kasvattajat ovat koiran värjäämisestä. Siellä Ruotsissa EI MISSÄÄN TAPAUKSESSA EIKÄ MISSÄÄN TILANTEESSA HYVÄKSYTÄ KOIRAN VÄRJÄÄMISTÄ, ja se on kauhistus heille! Vaikkakin joskus tulee liian vaaleita koiria turkiltaan, siitä huolimatta he eivät alennu moiseen touhuun ja pitävät tuollaista alhaisena. He haluavat oppia näistä virheistään ja yrittävät seuraavassa tilanteessa korjata nämä ns. liian vaaleat turkit jalostuksellisesti, mutta eivät ryhdy tällaiseen toimintaan. He ovat tietoisia että värjäämistä tapahtuu ja paheksuvat koirien turkin värjäämistä kaikissa tilanteissa. He jopa tekevät paljon työtä sen eteen Ruotsissa, että tällainen toiminta saatettaisiin tietoon ja tälläinen toiminta saataisiin loppumaan.

Minä ainakin toivon kaikille Ruotsin Maailman Voittaja Näyttelyyn 2008 menijöille ja osallistujille rehellistä peliä ja toivotan onnea kovasti kaikille!
Olen itse menossa paikan päälle kannustamaan ystäviä voittoon!
World Show 786330

Ja heti kun tiedämme tuloksia silkkikehästä (silkkikehä alkaa lauantaina n. 10-11 aikaan aamulla Ruotsin aikaa), kerromme niistä tietenkin tänne teille tiimiin kun saamme kaikki yhteydet pelaamaan. (when we got the results of Silkys in Sweden - silky ring starts about 10-11 am., we will let you know, of course when the connect is okey sunny ) World Show 236345 :smile6:

ps. olkaa tiimi hengessä mukana (please TEAM, be there with us in your mind :D )

Parhain terveisin:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

World Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Show   World Show EmptyThu Jul 03 2008, 03:56

Rose, will you please tell all the silky people at the world show Good Luck and Best Wishes for me. :0452: :0452: :0452: I'm sure they will have a wonderful time and be very successful! World Show 530135 bow Thanks!

Linda Hart
World Show 273204
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

World Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Show   World Show EmptyThu Jul 03 2008, 10:17

Yes Linda,

I will send your regards to all! :backhug:
World Show 236345 :smile6: