SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION

Go down 
+4
SILKYS PARADISE
sigga
Kristiina Teerikorpi
irma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION Empty
PostSubject: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 07:13

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 719733 NOET CHASE THE ACE BIS

BOB, CACIB, TOY GROUP # 1, BIS # 1. AND
Best Bred By, Best Bred By TOY GROUP # 1 and Best Bred By BIS # 1.

BOB, CACIB, TOY GROUP # 1 AND
Best Bred By, Best Bred By TOY GROUP # 1

Jayden got soon as possible International title, 4 shows only.
The judge from Canada took him up and told all this is THE SILKYTERRIER,
BRILJANT EXAMPLE OF THE BREED.
Look also the area Jayden´s show saterday, there Linda Hart explane those Best Bred By BIS more. These are different than show in Europa,
which make a little complicates us to know those stake competitions.

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 193607 Well done Kristiina Teerikorpi and Jayden!

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200 My father is BIS winner, joys Melbee the daughter of Jayden,
and all 5 pupps after Jayden´s WorldWinnertime litter in Finland sing the same song "we are out of the winner, we are out of the winner " 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 39832
( Do you remember that funny Eurovision song from Lithuania , if you do, then you know the melody to this song too, at least Paivi know, she can listen when the pups song it... 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 184936 Paivi sing them always to sleep too )

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 579324 you have earn your victory

Love
Irma and Jayden´s proud KIDS

Onnea Kristiina Teerikorvelle ja Jaydenille hienoista saavutuksista.
4 nayttelya, 2 BIS ja kaikissa RYP I voitto, seka Kansainvalinen
valio titteli. Kanadalainen tuomari esitti suuren yleisen edessa
Briljantiksi esimerkiksi rodussa Jaydenin.
Hieno viikonloppu 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 579324 Kristiinalla ja Nialla Onneksi olkoon ladyt!

Jayden tytar Melbee ja 5 uutta tulevaisuuden toivoa laulaa
Liettuan taannoisen Euroviisu voitto laulua, " we out the winner, we are out of the winner " MUISTATTEKO tuon hassun laulun? Paivi ainakin muistaa, silla sita hoilottaa 5 sulokurkkua, joilla Paivi laulaa tuutulaulua, 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 184936 kuvitelkaa, ne nukahtaa yksitellen omaan tuutulauluunsa.

Irma, BIS-voittajan tytar Melbee ja 5 MaailmanVoittaja-ajan suloista kultakurkkua

Last edited by irma on Mon Sep 29 2008, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 16:52

2 X BIS!!!

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 354769

It was amazing weekend to me and Jayden. I am in heaven!

Thank You All of my Friends all over the world to believing Jayden and me! It is Highly Appreciated!

I always knew that Jayden has a lots of potential to go far, but I never knew how to get him there without professional handler.

Show ground was beautiful park with lots of trees to give us shade from the burning sun (+ 30 C). Only minus was the long grass but most low legged breeds get to use to that pretty quickly.
This show was not a very big show but it was the show for exhibitors and professional handlers was not allow to show the dogs in this show. What matters to me was that the quality of the dogs in this show was very high, even better that we can see some AKC shows. It was so amazing to see how well judges did their job to put the dogs in order NOT the HANDLERS!!! This was truly the DOG SHOW where you get the honest opinion for your dog.
The rules are almost the same than in Europe to be able to finnish your International Champion title, only the time guidelines is different.
If you own a very good dog you can finnish your championship in two days. There were four shows in two days, two per day, four judges and two of them was from foreign countries. (Canada, Sweden)
All the GROUPs were judged by two judges and both of them needs to agree who is the winner and who is the runner up. It was interesting.

Jayden got beautiful critiques from all of his four judges. He was better than ever. He was more excited every time we got back to the ring, I couldn't be more proud of him.
It was amusing that he didn't got tired at all in this hot two days shows. He gave his all time best performance.

Here is the RESULTS!

# 1 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY GROUP -3, TOY BBE GROUP-1
# 2 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY BBE GROUP-1
# 3 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY GROUP -1, TOY BBE GROUP-1, BIS -1, BBE BIS-1, INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
# 4 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY GROUP -1, TOY BBE GROUP-1

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 11775 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 79200

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 757745 Kristiina

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life."
Unknown[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 17:24

You and Jayden have done such a great work together..
he is so gorgeous and sooo deserves this king

congratulations once again and i know this is not the last time i will say this to you, because you are such a superteam cheekkiss3
Back to top Go down
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 21:33

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 719733
Big congratulations for these big wins

Monique & Karel
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 10:36

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 352894 BIG CONGRATULATION with the win - it is so great news ! 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 530135

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 17:08

Well done what a fantastic weekend 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 786330
congratulations from us all in the Isle of Man
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 10:21

amazing :O pics? :D applause1
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Eizu88

Eizu88

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 21:53

congratulations affection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION   2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION Empty

Back to top Go down

2xBIS, 4xCACIB, 4show and INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
Page 1 of 1