SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)

Go down 
+4
showsilk
SILKYS PARADISE
irma
virginia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) Empty
PostSubject: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 19:43

Great news from Isle of Man Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 79200
Today at Isle of Man Canine Open Show under Judge Ernie Paterson (he will be judging Utility Group Crufts 2009). This was an all breed show.
CLYNYMONA TAHTI owned by Virginia Dowty and Craig Norrey won BIS Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 11775
Her pet name is Kerry, she is litter sister of Clynmona Aina, daughter of Marty Int & Ir Ch Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima and dam Bombix Moren Euphonia.
Craig also won Junior Handling

Tracey, Craig's mother just called me with the news, she was so excited. Craig was so overwhelmed he burst in to tears !! he could not believe it. There were quite a few Silkies there and many other breeds. Kerry has been doing very well with Agility in the past few months so she is not just a show dog but she can do everything !

Tanya and I did not go to the show as Tanya is very busy with baby Isabella who is just one week old, and I have not been well. Neither of us have been on the internet much for a while, Tanya's internet has not been working but she hopes to get it back again next week. I have had 2 weeks away from computers, so we apologise to anyone trying to reach us.

I apologise I put Mannin Kennel Association Show it was in fact ISLE OF MAN CANINE ASSOCIATION

Last edited by virginia on Mon Oct 20 2008, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 20:40

Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 352894 Congratulations to all you there in Isle of Man, super news.
Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 258595 Greig.

Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 278414 Thanks Virginia these important news. We miss you and Tanya
so much back to internet and foorum.

Tanya you promised to be more talking after Isabella arriver Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 231421 ,
but we cannot see you here ... hmmm

But any way , nice results , BIS WOW, Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 965903

Irma ( one of the super proud breeder of Clynymona Tahti this BIS winner. One breeder is Virginia Dowty Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 398857 )
Back to top Go down
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptyMon Oct 20 2008, 09:47

Super congratulations with this super win
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptyTue Oct 21 2008, 10:59

fantastick :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptyTue Oct 21 2008, 13:39

applause1 CONGRATULATION Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 318248

Great news Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 388935

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 20:32

Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 719733 big congratulations to Craiggie baby and his little princess Kezza, great result made up for you mate Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 307388

Irma i promise i will ring you in the next few days we really need to catch up, i haven't forgotten you Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 900118 look forward to speaking with you sunny

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 20:20

FANTASTIC NEWS Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 79200
Congratulations to Craig and Kerry Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 965903 Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) 258595
Back to top Go down
Eizu88

Eizu88

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 21:43

congratulations affection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)   Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds) Empty

Back to top Go down

Isle of Man Canine Association Open Show (All Breeds)
Page 1 of 1