SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

National show in Norway

Go down 
+3
taikuski
irma
showsilk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

National show in Norway Empty
PostSubject: National show in Norway   National show in Norway EmptyTue Dec 30 2008, 00:27

Best of breed- Puppy / Rotunsa paras pentu BombixMoren Sinful Satin

This day was an important day for us all. Diva would debut at the exhibition for the first time! For the judge: Harri Lehkonen.
I can not help but to be so incredibly proud of my little princess! She went into the ring as if she had never made another throughout her life! And she took the judge with the storm and had a great critic. Of course, it was kind of scary also that the great man would take her everywhere and look at the teeth and control only worse, but it went well! She proved who is the queen disparage the kid. But no good pictures unfortunately, since she as all the other puppies have mark in the butt, tail and legs.

She got BOB PUPPY with this critic:

Very well developed puppy. Very good head. Could carry the ears a little closer, well angled front and rear. Beautiful over the line. Correct proportions. excellent temperament. Correct fur quality and color. Fantastic movements. A very promising puppy.

Thank you for this lovely girl Irma, Virginia, Terhi andTanya queen National show in Norway 900118 sunny applause1

Tämä päivä oli meille kaikille hyvin tärkeä päivä, sillä Diva esiintyi näyttelyssä tänään ensimmäisen kerran. Olisin halunnut kertoa tuomarille, joka oli muuten Harri Lehkonen, että olen niin ylpeä tästä pikku prinsessastani. Pikkuinen kiisi kehässä kuin sitä ei olisi koskaan mihinkään muuhun tarkoitettu. Se nappasi oitis tuomarimme ja sai suurenmoisen arvostelun. Tietenkin tilaisuus oli myös hyvin jännittävä pikku prinsessalle, kun suuri mies kosketteli sitä ja katsoi hampaatkin. Kaikki meni jännityksestä huolimatta hyvin. Tyttö näytti tuomarille millainen kuningatar hän on, mutta yhtään hyvää kuvaa ei ikävä kyllä ehditty saada. Toisaalta juuri 6kk vanhat silkki prinsessat ovatkin kuvissa lahinnä jalkoja ja häntää, joten kuvia myöhemmin.

Hän oli ROP pentu tämän arvostelun:

Erittäin hyvin kehittynyt pentu. Erittäin hyvä pää. Voisi kuljettaa korville hieman lähempänä, hyvin taivutettu etu-ja taka. Kaunis yli linjan. Oikeat mittasuhteet. erinomainen luonne. Oikea turkis laatua ja väriä. Fantastic liikkeet. Erittäin lupaava pentu.

kasvattajat Irma Leino ja Virginia Dowty, Tanya and Terhi. Kiitos tästä ihanasta koira queen king sunny National show in Norway 900118 affection National show in Norway 318248

Last edited by showsilk on Thu Jan 01 2009, 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Great news Linn   National show in Norway EmptyTue Dec 30 2008, 01:19

applause1 What a great news. It is not easy to get BOB-puppy
from mr. Harry Lehkonen and the critic like Diwa got.

National show in Norway 71846 I wish you a lot more fun with Diwa , well done Linn and Diwa.

National show in Norway 318248 I am sooo proud of you work there in Norway with silkies.

Irma and Inari, Tonta and Melbe
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Diwa and Linn   National show in Norway EmptyTue Dec 30 2008, 01:48

National show in Norway 71846 Congratulations to Linn and Diwa well done.
I am so proud of this couple. It is not easy to get such a nice
critic from the judge you had and your win is much more briljant
because of this.

I wish you more fun you .

National show in Norway 318248 Love
irma
Back to top Go down
taikuski

taikuski

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: National show in Norway   National show in Norway EmptyTue Dec 30 2008, 07:38

National show in Norway 579324 Linn ja Diwa

ja terveisiä sinne Norjaan kuin myös hyvää tulevaa vuotta 2009 National show in Norway 236345
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgilauma.com
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: National show in Norway   National show in Norway EmptyTue Dec 30 2008, 16:22

National show in Norway 900118 CONGRATULATIONS Linn & Diva!

Well Done!

I wish you many winns to come with Diva!

National show in Norway 757745 Kristiina

"To succeed, we must first believe that we can."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: National show in Norway   National show in Norway EmptyTue Dec 30 2008, 17:44

It is always a new experience when the dog is going for the first time on the show and we do'nt know how will be its attitude in the ring.

But it seems she was doing very well. Congratulation with this first result.

We wish you all the best for the future

Regards from Belgium
Back to top Go down
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: National show in Norway   National show in Norway EmptyThu Jan 01 2009, 21:25

Well done Linn and the lovely "Diva" this is great news from your first show together. National show in Norway 258595

Tanya and I wish you all the very best for 2009 and lots of success and we await some good pictures.

Diva's sister Tilly and brother Buddy, who are here, are coming on very well and we really look forward to showing them in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: National show in Norway   National show in Norway EmptyFri Jan 23 2009, 23:21

sunny A big congratulations Linn and Diva, I am so proud of you both, what a fantastic critic Diva received, I am so pleased for you both, you make a great little team and I am just so happy that you Linn have given little Diva such a wonderful home. All the best for the shows in 2009, keep us posted with all your news, and all my love to the special little girl Diva, her mummy and brother and sister send her all their love too.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National show in Norway   National show in Norway Empty

Back to top Go down

National show in Norway
Page 1 of 1