SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND

Go down 
+4
showsilk
Kristiina Teerikorpi
taikuski
irma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Empty
PostSubject: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 13:43

I took some photos from our new life.
Otin muutaman kuvan uudesta kotimaastamme, pikkuriikkisesta rinnetontista ( vaatimattomat 3000neliötä, kun suomalainen kotimme rinnetontti on sentään 5000 neliota.) Kuvia laatoitetuista ulkoilu alueista joissa koirat kulkevat kanssamme edelleen ilman hihnaa vaapaana.
Nauttikaa ja ihailkaa. Toinen kotimme taalla on alhaalla meren rannalla.
Sielta kuvia myohemmin. Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 318248 . Tasamaalla olevaa rantabaseota on monta saataa kilometria jossa koirien kanssa on valtavan ihanaa liikkua ilman hihnaa.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Uusikoti001

Rinnetontilla asutaan ja voidaan hyvin olla ilman hihnaa.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Uusikoti007

kuvassa ei ole kennelimme, vaan paikallinen kanala.
This is not the place for our dogs, but chikens near us.
Kolme alla olevaa kuvaa ovat paivittaisen lenkkimme varrelta.
3 photos where we walk every day.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Uusikoti004

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Uusikoti005

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Uusikoti006

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Ilmanhihnaa
Rannalla olevan kotimme lahistoon ja sen asukkaisiin on kiva tutustua.
It is so nice to meet friends who lives near our home which we have
very near sea.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 900118
I love our new life and country and everything here.

Last edited by irma on Thu Mar 05 2009, 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taikuski

taikuski

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 14:56

Aivan ihana - ja juttuahan tuosta olemme jo vuoden jos ei toistakin puhuneet. Siitä pienen nurkan tulen joskus lainaamaan ja nauttimaan lämpöisistä oloista kuin kauneudestakin. Eläke häämöttää aivan nurkan takana ja sitten voi olla kuin muuttolintu - lentää talveksi lämpöiseen ja ehkä kesän korvalla jaksaa ponnistella siipiensä kanssa takaisin Razz

flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgilauma.com
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 16:24

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 173262 You have a lovely place to live, and what is the best you don't have to limit your dogs daly exercise by walking them in leach. Instead they can enjoy their life by running around with you and make a new friends in their neighborhood

The almondstrees are so beautiful at this time of the year, it almost look like there is snow on the hills, without the snow, cold and dark winter. Laughing

You are so lucky to be able to live in the country that has beaytiful warm sunny weather most of the time. People are warm, friendly, helpful and caring, not like back to your birth country.
Enjoy my dear friend, since life is too short to live in a coyntry that has too many miserable people who makes their and the others life miserable.

We moved to US, California in 1993 almost sixteen years ago, and I have to tell you that, that was the best move we ever did. Life over here is so much better than in our birth country. People are more happy, helpful, friendly and respect each others. When you do well people are happy for you and celebrate with you. BUT if you earned your success by cheating, you will feel it in your skin, and nobody want to have anything to do with you.

We raced two beautiful girls and gave them the self-esteem, we never knew was possible. They do so well in their study and social life too. They are happy, smart and wise, we couldn't be more proud of them.
I am not sure, if we raced them in our birth country that the results would be the same, because the atmosphere and the mentality is so different. The atmosphere is the key for the results you end up to be.

Here is couple of pictures from our own "PARADISE" in Moraga, California,USA.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Usa0764
Our own "paradise" that call HOME!

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Usa1334
Mellie at the lisard hunting...

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Usa2049
Sunset that you can enjoy....

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Usa0350
Lavenders and butterflies in our front yard...

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Usa4992
Cherry tree witch bloom every February...

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Usa0132
You can enjoy this view from our patio and living room...

This pictures are piece of our own "paradise" and I am happy to be able to share all this with you...

All the text under the pictures I added separately.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 757745 Kristiina

"The language of friendship is not words but meanings."

Last edited by Kristiina Teerikorpi on Fri Feb 20 2009, 01:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 19:35

Ouh Irma! How wonderful! Hope you are lucky there in Spain and it seemes soo nice! I must come and visit you one time.. But lovely place indeed! affection
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 14:20

Certainly looks lovely and warm for the both of you Kristiina and Irma, in your lovely homes, I wish it was that warm for us in the Isle of Man, sadly the Winters are so very cold and the wind cuts right through you pale

The summer is beautiful in the Isle of Man, and there is so much countryside around us, it is such a pleasure in the Summer as we are out walking most of the time with the dogs, they love the open countryside running free away from harms way.

It is so wonderful that you both have found such happiness, it is just a shame that it is not possible in your place of birth, that there appears to be such idiots there, with no moral values, mind you, you get them everywhere, they are a specialized breed, my dogs even behave better, but really you should just pity them, as
Quote :
nothing becomes of nothing
it must be so awful to live a life to filled with so much bitterness and have nothing else in their lives other than dogs, dogs, dogs, bitching, bitching, bitching, what about all the the other wonderful things there are in life?

Kristiina, i want to come and live with you it looks so fabulous there and sooooooooooooooo warm, you lucky devil Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 900118
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 14:40

congratulations with your new home Irma, it looks so peaceful and nice :)
hope your life there will be nothing but pleasure cheekkiss3

and Kristiina what a wonderful photos from your home, i am not surprised you love it there sunny
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 17:48

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 66493 You are so very welcome Tanya. I would be happy to share our little "PARADISE" with you.
I have always open doors to my lovely friends. Our house is not a palace but it has it's charm, and what's the best is the view and all the wild life we have around us. We live on the country side but still only 25 minutes away from San Francisco and all the wonderful culture (Theaters, Opera, Ballet, Museums, Art Galleries) and good restaurants. San Francisco is one of the most beautiful city in the world, and I am very lucky to live so close to this "mecca". That City just take your breath away.

Yes, every place has their good and bad things. The good thing in the area where we live is the awesome weather. Mild rainy winter but also plenty of nice cool sunny days. Summer is warm and sunny without any rain at all, and that last about six months. The bad thing is that we get the earth quakes once in a while. The big one is yet to come, but nobody knows when...
Life is so good over here and we don't worry what future will bring.

I am so very happy that I don't have to live my native country. Finland is a beautiful country on summer time, when it is sunny and warm, but the peoples in there are so adjective, rude and bitter. My oldest daughter Ona spent almost three months in Finland last summer. The result of that experience was that she doesn't want to go back. She didn't like the finnish peoples mentality and the way they treat and see the other people and the world, and I don't blame her.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 757745 Kristiina

“A man's character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation”
Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
taikuski

taikuski

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 21:37

Käyn ensin tuossa ensimmäisessä hyyryllä, niin katsotaan josko teillekin tulisin Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 407238

On sinulla Kristiina myös niin kauniita kuvia ja näkymiä kotisi lähellä flower

Minulla taasen muutama asunto tuossa naapurimaassa. Kesällä maisemat ovat kauniita ja erilaisia kuin täällä ja haikarat täyttävät pesänsä, niin se on kesän alku. Talvi on sielläkin talvi - vaikka kuitenkin leudompi kuin täällä. Viihdyn siellä oikein hyvin ja toivottavasti tulevaisuudessa saan vielä enemmän aikaa siellä viettää. Ihmiset ovat ystävällisiä ja avoimia sekä erittäin hyviä ystäviä olen vuosien varrella saanut. Suomessa, kun olen niin aina on kaipuu kuitenkin tuohon naapuriin Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 318248
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Haikarat   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 00:24

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 71846 Kyllä Suomi hyva maa on ja onhan siella sentaan enemmisto vaestosta huippu mahtavaa. Minulla on kaikkialla Suomassa hyvia ystavia.
Kaikkien kanssa ei voi eika haluakaan olla edes hyvan paivan tuttu, saati sitten ystavaa. Onneksemme me voimme valita seuramme Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 398857 .
Ei Suomi minusta eroon paase Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 318248 turha sellaisesta on edes haaveilla.
Mutta ei minua sureta sielta poiskaan olla.

Tanya, one good point is that people can choose their own company.
Finland is on her bests summers. The country is nice and beautiful.
You are always welcome to came here too Tanya. Also to my home in Finland.
Oh I cannot wait to see my own house, my little garden Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 35414 ,
and all those pure friends I have there.

Haikarasta tuli mieleen, etta on niita taallakin. Kun tulet kylailemaan
et siis tunne ikavaa Kikka. Niita on tosi paljon, mutta satun aina ikava kylla olemaan aidan toisella puolen kun kohtaan ne.
Otin sinulle tanaan kuitenkin kuvia niista.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 554394 Kuvauksen aikana vapaana juoksevat silkkiterrierini kiisi puolen kilometrin paahan. Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 699727 Meilla on karnevaali aika ja kulkue
marssi pitkin rantapaseota ja silkit sotki siella seassa pitkien flamenkkoleninkien helmoissa. Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 219850 .
Sinne soluttauduin kulkueeseen mukaan ja pyydystin sikkiriesat toinen toisensa jalkeen ja poistuin sylin taydelta silkkista onnea Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 307388 .

Huomenna en uskalla kuvata silla karnevaalit jatkuvat joten pitaa pitaa huomio silkeissa pelkastaan. Mutta lisaa kuvia heti kun karnevaalit on ohi.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Haikara001

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Haikara002
Back to top Go down
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 08:12

Irma,

I don't know if you will still be there when we are coming to Spain.
Is it possible to come to your home with taxi or bus (or may be by train)?

Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 10:57

Crying or Very sad I am sorry , but we live from here already end of march.
after 8.3 march we go to Marocco first and then up to Europa Italy.
But perhapse we can meet in Belgia? We spend a lot times in Europa this
summer. We only do short visit to Finland. So, I wish we can meet
aster your holiday same where?

I miss you so much my friends in Belgia. affection

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 398857 I try to find a way to see you here Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 900118 .

Irma and Inari, Tonta and Melbe
Back to top Go down
taikuski

taikuski

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 19:05

No, onpa hyvä että kotoisat haikarat ovat siellä noin lähellä - meillä tuossa enemmän ovat piipun tai tolpan nokassa, mutta kyllä niitä maanpinnallakin näkee Razz

Muistelen sitä aikaa, kun 2000 vuonna siellä nelisenkuukautta vietin - niin niihän se oli - oli vaan päässyt unohtumaan jo.

Odotan sitä, kun pääsen teille hyyrylle Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 398857
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 20:41

OUH... I will never go out side anymore!! No When I saw this pics of green places with flowers sun and so on... And later watched in the window out side on the cold, white/grey place ... noooo SadSad
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 22:25

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 398857 Do not cry dear Linn. Norway is beautiful country.
These photos was for good feelings no bad feelings to anyone Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 156102.

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 971429 see you.

Irma and Inari , Tonta & Melbe
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyTue Feb 24 2009, 01:56

Hehe I was just joking :) You have lovely homes and I hope to visit those place one time! :D
Hope you take a short trip into Norway also Irma Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyTue Feb 24 2009, 18:22

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 398857 Linn , yes next spring if all go as we have planned we will visit
Norway several places too.
Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 971429 But if not in Norway, then there are a lot other places to meet you and your lovely family.

Irma and Inari, Tonta and Melbe
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyWed Feb 25 2009, 17:55

hey Irma! you have to visit iceland some day also Wink
(well you can not take your dogs with you that is the worst thing about it Sad)
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Dear Sigga   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyWed Feb 25 2009, 21:15

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND 318248 No problem Sigga, I have briljant person to take care af my dogs
on the time I will be there. And I will.

Thank you for asking me to came. You are wellcame here too, perhapsen
next winter, and Finland too if you wish. But this summer we will not
stay very much in Finland, only short time to see our childrens.

Irma and NEW International champion Inari
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND EmptyThu Feb 26 2009, 18:50

Irma - it just look so nice your rented house. I hope youll find the just rigth place to settle down in Spain.

You know that it is our dream too, to mowe to spain. But for now we must settle for 3 weeks this summer in Torreveija, Spain sunny

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND   Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet sweet home ALSO IN FINLAND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: Keskustelua Silkkiterrierista / We talk about Silky Terriers :: Keskustelua yleisesti kaikesta mahdollisesta-
Jump to: