SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom   Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 12:39

It is with great sadness that I write here to tell you of the terrible and sad loss of Kevin Hughes from the Limartine Silky Terrier Kennels, Lisa Welch's dearly loved partner, who passed away suddenly at home on Friday.

Kevin was a wonderful person, a much loved friend, partner, father and son, and will be so terribly missed by all that had the great fortune of meeting him, a big hole will be left, but loving memories will remain.

I am sure you will all join me in sending Lisa, Leon, Isobel and Chris, our heartfelt wishes at this terrible time, with words of reassurance and support for the hard days that lay ahead.

with much love

Tanya x
Back to top Go down
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom   Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 13:35

We are very pained to read about this terrible loss.

Of sure, we are of any heart with LISA and present our sincere condolences to her and her family.

Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom 903399

Monique & Karel
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom   Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 21:53

It hurts me to hear this! We send all our love and care from Norway!! Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom 36954
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom   Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad News from Limartine Silky Terriers United Kingdom
Page 1 of 1