SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS Empty
PostSubject: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyTue Mar 03 2009, 17:29

As promised the emails from Laura Pannimaa, and as agreed by her that I may publish her apology for all the trouble her writings caused.
This just goes to show how very very careful people must be before they write things and make accusations especially on the internet. If you do that then inevitably other people get involved and the whole thing snowballs out of control. It is also a lesson for the young people involved in this breed, and in any breed, to be very careful what they say, because it can lead to a lot of trouble, and no one wants that. Young people should be encouraged in showing and owning dogs, but they must realise there are some things you do not say and you do not do. I also understand that some young people have been targeted and threatened for allegedly telling us about what was written by Laura. I can honestly say that we were told about the allegations by Laura from 3 separate sources.
We accept Laura's apology and hope this wont happen again.
The breeders of Tero, myself, Jenny Kelly and Irma Leino have done nothing wrong, his papers and Pet Passport were 100% in order when he was exported to Finland.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:05:44 +0000
To: <asterriers@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Tero

Hi Virginia! I apologize that I wrote to the forum about these things, but I cant get touch with Irma and I did'nt know how to get in touch with you or Jenny.

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:57:51 +0000
To: Virginia<asterriers@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Tero

I'm very sorry about this missunderstanding. I'm only 17 and so on underage and I just did not know what to do. Also I didn't know that Teros been called "Marty" in England and also I didn't know that there is not "Finnish registration papers" to dogs which has came from other countrys. That is why I asked advice, bacause I didn't know everything. I didn't want any harm to anyone. I just got scared. Now I know that everything is okay with Tero and Teros papers. I dont understand all of your writing cause I'm not so good at english. Hope you understand that I couldn't just know everything. I just wanted to ask some advices and suddenly this is big missunderstanding. I apologize again. There was no allegations. Only wondering and they were helping and saying that "everything is okay, dont worry Laura". I don't know what someone has told you about these writings but there really was no allegations to anyone for illeagal things Sorry that I can't write english so good.

We were very saddened to learn today JUST before Crufts that once again our names are being dragged through the dirt on the Curiosity forum.
I am publishing openly my letter to Mrs Heinonen & Mrs Saares

Dear Mrs Heinonen and Mrs Saares,

I am dismayed at the extraordinary accusations on your Curiosity forum concerning a dog that was sent to Finland called Tero, (Finnmade in Bohemia) where you are accusing the breeders, Irma Leino, Jenny Kelly and myself of forging documents and providing illegal papers and that you are reporting us to the legal department of the Finnish Kennel Club. Firstly you should get your facts straight before you make such allegations which are very serious ones. Laura Paanimaa does not own the dog, as she has never paid for the dog, and so rightly she has no registration papers. Secondly the dog was exported via Ireland by Kathleen Whiteford to Finland, he could not have travelled without proper papers and a Pet Passport and microchip. For your information this dog co-incidentally had the pet name of “Marty” which is where the confusion may have arisen, it is completely untrue and defamatory to say that the dog was using the passport of “Marty” – Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima. I would ask you please to print an apology on your forum about this, and send an apology by return e-mail for the distress that such incorrect accusations have caused to all concerned. It is cannot be co-incidental that this all should be raised a few days before Crufts, in order to attempt to discredit us all. Furthermore I must put you on formal notice that neither Irma Leino, Jenny Kelly or myself are to be approached at Crufts in connection with this matter. The Kennel Club legal department will be fully informed of what has happened and if you breach this notice please be advised that you will be immediately reported to the Kennel Club without further notice.

Yours sincerely

Virginia Dowty.

Last edited by virginia on Mon Mar 16 2009, 15:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyTue Mar 03 2009, 17:39

It's so sad that it must be like this! And I'm so sorry for all this you must go trough. It should not need to be like this.

And yes everyting we put public should be a fact in such cases.
That Laura is not the owner of the dog is one thing and also are giving names about someone who does not own or have anything to do with the dog is not good.

It was a good letter Virginia. Profesional and not any treaths or such thing!
-Linn-
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 17:44

study

"It is the duty of men to judge men only by their actions. Our faculties furnish us with no means of arriving at the motive, the character, the secret self. We call the tree good from its fruits, and the man, from his works."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Work well done, Virginia!

"The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why and how it is said."
Vaclav Havel

A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS 757745 Kristiina

"Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious."
Og Mandino
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: APOLOGY   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 09:24

I have now received several emails of apologies from Laura who started all this, which I will print later, she has given permission for them to be put on the internet, so that everyone can see that the breeders of Tero, including myself, have done nothing wrong at all.
It is such a pity that a few words of accusations and implications can cause so much trouble and upset.

I very much hope that all this nastiness will stop. It is such a waste of time and energy for everyone and there is so much more in life to think about and do.
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyTue Mar 10 2009, 19:19

Very well written letter, Virginia.
People should get thier facts strait before the even think about open thier mouth and speek.

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyMon Mar 16 2009, 16:38

scratch QUOTE
Hi Virginia! I apologize that I wrote to the forum about these things, but I cant get touch with Irma and I did'nt know how to get in touch with you or Jenny.

Something doesn't match in Laura's explanations, since anybody can find Irma's email very easily through internet, her website and also you can contact Irma via her forum. It is a big lie to say that you cannot reach Irma.

The other thing, you should ALWAYS ask the people who was involved by sending you Tero, NOT the peoples that didn't have anything to do with this case. How could they know?

A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS 757745 Kristiina

"The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why and how it is said."
Vaclav Havel
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS EmptyMon Mar 16 2009, 22:10

You are right Kristiina.
I have had this e- mail address ( 100% all know that )
several years and people can find it on my websites
as well as it was on club sites too. Also Laura know
very well all my friends in Finland. Laura have been
in contact to Jutta Paukama a lot but she have
never asked my contact informations from Jutta.
Laura know that Jutta own Bombix Moren with me.

When Laura got Tero, I told to Laura the
nickname of this boy.
But Laura told me she would like to call him "Tero"

As you wrote Kristiina
Quote :
should ALWAYS ask the people who was
involved by sending you Tero, NOT the peoples
that didn´t have anything to do with this case.
How could they know?

They could not, and they didn't even want to give
normal advices to Laura.

Those people who saw this topic do not understand
why the writers try to blame that it was a
big misunderstanding the whole issue.
Nobody who read this topic didn't find
anything that you can misunderstand.

And what did we learn from this? You should
always ask advice and informations only from
the persons who really know your case.
In this case it was me and only me,
and you knew that Laura.

I very much hope this kind of nastiness will stop too,
but I am afraid it will not end before it is too late.

Irma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS   A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: NEWS / INFORMES/UUTISIA/INFOA-
Jump to: