SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dogswimming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Dogswimming Empty
PostSubject: Dogswimming   Dogswimming EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 18:27

Yesterday, we took Riiini to a dog swimming pool. He got a little life jacket on because it was the first time he was swimming.
He would not even go into the water, so he was lifted down. When he was in the water he was actually really good to swim. He swam really well and keep a good pace. He only needed simply supported somewhat in the direction he was to swim and when he would return. He swam 4 x 4 lanes with breaks between. Dogswimming 318248
Today, Sunday should we keep an eye on how he is. Is he tired and weary, he must swim a little less next Saturday, but if he is fresh as usual he is going to swim a little more lanes next time.
I am very curious to what he says to the swimming next Saturday - if he remembers it as something fun and good, or whether he is absolutely terrified. But I dont think he is scared because he did so fine and did not seemd scared yesterday. Dogswimming 79242

You can see pictures off Riiini swimming on my website

Anyone ells who have been using dog-swim to your Silky's

Dogswimming 9704
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Dogswimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogswimming   Dogswimming EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 23:07

Hehe how funny :D Must have been really fun to do and experinced!

No I have not tried it my self.. We have some small lakes and water many places near us and when I jump in the water and swin, every dog have to swim after Razz haha they cannot just stand there and see momy swim away!! hehe Dogswimming 9704
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com

Dogswimming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI :: NEWS / INFORMES/UUTISIA/INFOA-
Jump to: