SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland

Go down 
+2
sigga
irma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Empty
PostSubject: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySat Oct 06 2007, 19:59

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 79200 Great news from Iceland and Sigga & Topaz.
At first show Topaz was 2nd best male and got very nice critic.
very elegant male ,high carried head w.ang. font , a little loose elbowss a little pronounced loins, not so well ang. rear quik short coat exellent temperment !! He won a CH class male who too.
Our little Topaz need much more age and matured very slowly as boys usually do ... but this was a great start to him.

I cannot tell how pleased I am Sigga , you are the best couple !! Topaz and YOU!!

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 750543
These was the greatests news from Iceland
Irma and Inari the BOB special show for terriers and silky terriers in Finland 2007

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 401283 jummijammi Siggan ja Topaz pisti topinaksi Islannissa.
Ensimmaisessa kisassa Topaz, joka on ihana mutta viela hyvin keskenerainen kehityksessaan nappasi `PU II sijan . Kolmanneksi jaanyt uros oli valio uros. Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 971429 kiitokset Siggan ja Topaz paras pari Islannissa .

:upshh:
Arvaatkaas mita meitsit nyt tekee

Irma ja silkkipoikariesa Inari

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07 2007, 16:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySat Oct 06 2007, 22:03

thank you :cheekkiss1:
i am so happy with my little boy

now Topaz just need more coat and muscles and bit more practise Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 388935

i will show you photos when i get them

but pssst Irma his name is xmasnight not gift Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 178
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 07 2007, 07:46

Fantastic news from Iceland Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 79200
Sigga, I´m so proud of you and our little Topaz Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 89040
Well done!!!!!

Bella sends her love to her son cheekkiss3
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 07 2007, 08:54

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 6243 I am sorry Sigga... but this kind of great news sometimes Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 969288 makes problems to me... Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 39832 I was so so so happy , YOU CANNOT plame me if this feels like XMASGIFT Embarassed .

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 11775 and we all still are

:smile37:I love you all & special kiss to my very-nasty but dear friend in Iceland Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 900118
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Well done Sigga & Topaz   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 18:47

Well done Sigga and Topaz :backhug: :applause2:

You make a great team together and I wish you all the best in future!! :backhug: :applause2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyTue Oct 09 2007, 09:40

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 786330

Well done Sigga and Topaz, that is fantastic news sunny

Don't worry about Topaz with building his body up, Marty, my boy, who I think is Topaz's Uncle if I am right (am I right Irma?) he took a long time to body up, and it is only really this last year that he has really started to fill out and he was 4 this year. It does take time, but it is well worth the wait. Do you have such a dog food in Iceland as 'Chappy' it is a wet dog food in a can, that you mix with whatever dry food you are giving them. The vets always used to recommend this to me for putting weight on dogs, it is also supposed to be very good for dogs that have sensitive stomachs and dogs that have not been too well and also for dogs that are fussy eaters, (we've all had one of those at some point!). It is the most cheapest dog food there is, and because of this I was always concerned about using it, but all the Vets recommend it , so I tried Marty on 'Chappy' and within 2 weeks I could see a difference in his weight. It really smells bad of fish, but they absolutely love it, they eat every last bit of it. Maybe if you have this there, you could try this and see what you think, I bet it would make a difference!

Best wishes to you and lovely Topaz, the clever little boy king

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 04:13

Yes Tanya, you are right, Marty is Topaz´s uncle.
And Bella (the mother of Topaz and Marty´s sister) was even worse than Marty with bilding a body but now you can almost call her fat Laughing
Sigga, you met Bella in may when you were in Finland so I think you know what I´m talking about. Topaz looks a lot like Bella in his photos and that fact makes me think that he too will take a long time to develope in to a silky but like Tanya said, it´s worth it!
Keep up the good work and remember to keep us informed on how Topaz is doing!
Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 900118
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 09:41

sunny

Thank you Jude, for confirming that for me, I wasn't too sure whether I had got it right or not :D

I didn't realise that you had Bella, Marty's sister, silly me Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 178

I would love to see some pictures of Bella, I remember her when she was little when we first went to see the puppies at Irma's, Bella looked so like Marty, you could tell they were brother and sister :cheekkiss4:
I would really like to see how she looks now, I just love the faces of that litter, they are so like their grandfather, IceKing Indeed, and I have noticed that from the litters that Marty has sired, that look of IceKing is still coming through very strong, especially the face and I love it affection

Best wishes

flower

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 04:50

Izmo (Stenilja Iceking Indeed) has left a strong mark in our lines, especially the face is coming through generations.
I don´t have any recent photos of Bella, the last one is from last summer (2006). She has had trouble with growing her coat but last year the coat was long enough so I took her to one show where she was BOS and became a Finnish champion. Then came Topaz with his brother and sister and they "took care" of her coat and there was literaly nothing left of it. Because of this little problem I haven´t been able to take pictures of her Laughing
Bella does look a bit like Marty. Her coat is not as long as Marty´s but it´s much darker. There is an old picture of Bella on our website under "silky girls" and she really hasn´t changed much since it was taken, only her coat is a little shorter now. Bella is Bombix Moren Domi Bellique....

By the way, there is a picture of Marty´s grandmother too, Bombix Moren The Spirit. She is also living with me. She is 11 years old and that picture was taken in August 2007....
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 11:37

thank you all :)

i hope he will be like his uncle.. when he finally gets his body up he vill be super Razz
did Marty´s coat take long time to grow Tanya?
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 12:42

cheekkiss3

Thank you sigga for your kind words about Marty he is a beautiful boy sunny

It does take some time to get them to body up, I used to get so worried about it as people used to even comment on his weight and I knew I was feeding him and that he was eating, but still the weight just didn't appear 😕 Irma used to always say to me that 'it will come', 'give it time' , I had Nitro on a diet, because she just looks at food and she puts on the pounds! and on the other hand I had Marty that I was feeding three times a day, it was very frustrating. Marty has always had the tendancy to be silly with his food, and i do have to be careful not to alter his diet, and with treats and things, as it can upset him from time to time. But I would say that about 18 months ago, he started to change and put on the weight and I think also a lot of it has to do with the Chappy, as he isn't fussy anymore and does not have a sensitive stomach either applause1

To be honest I don't think he will ever become a dog that is prone to getting over weight, that you have to watch the food with, I think it can be very much like with humans, that you have some people that can eat so much chocolate and sweets and just never get fat affraid and then you have people that have to watch everything they eat all the time to make sure that they don't get another stomach roll pale

Marty has always had a good coat, Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 318248 thankfully, it is very fine, and silky, but there is a lot of it, I wouldn't say that it is necessarily thick, but there is a lot of it, if that makes sense. His coat has not taken a long time to grow, in fact it grows quite quickly, I take about half an inch off it every month and by the next month it has gone back to the same length. but in terms of growing to get rid of the puppy coat, that did take a while to grow, I think that now there is perhaps no puppy coat left, as it is not black at the ends anymore. His coat is still changing all the time in colour, he has been going lighter, but now I notice that there is tufts of darker colour coming through at the roots in places, and I know other breeders that find the same too, a lot of people say that their silkies coats are at their best when they are 4 - 5 years old. Marty's coat is very strong and I have found his coat the easiest to grow, unlike Nitro's, I think perhaps it maybe easier to grow a males than a bitches, as with bitches they mess on it more at the back as they squat, as opposed to the males that cock their legs and don't get it down their coats so much. Urine, salt water/air and products that have alcohol in are the three worst things that you could possible have on a silkies coat.

Keep nourishing Topaz coat, treat it like you would with your own hair if it gets dry etc, feed it from the outside with natural products, like 'Almond Oil' and 'Mink Oil', but also have him on a diet, that provides all the essential oils, minerals, etc that will feed his coat from the inside.

It all take time, but the end result in the years to come will be worth every minute, and I am sure that beautiful Topaz will be the most beautiful boy

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 530135

keep up the good work and if I can be of any help with the coats or anything just let me know.

Jude just had a look at the photo's on your website, I think Bella looks so like Marty, she has the most beautiful face, I just looooooooovvvvvveee there faces Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 900118
I should imagine also that Marty's coat comes a lot from his grandmother is her coat as I have described to Sigga?

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 711381

Best wishes

flower

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 14:00

Tanya, it was funny when I read what you wrote about Marty´s coat, I thought his coat is just like Siiri´s (Bombix Moren The Spirit) Laughing
Her coat grows fast too and I cut a bit of it off every month too. She has a lot of coat and everything sticks to it, gras and leaves and the worst in Finland is snow. I just cut a lot off of Siiri´s coat for the winter so it will be easier to handle Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 236345
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 16:18

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 35414

That is funny I thought that you may have the same with Siiri's coat!

It is quite hard work in a lot of ways with their coats, even if it isn't to grow it! I have too the problem of Marty getting everything stuck in his coat, at the moment it is very bad outside when we go for walks, there are so many leaves on the ground and yes a whole load of them always end up coming home with us in his coat, it drives me mad Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 306685 If he gets anything stuck on his coat at the back, even the smallest thing, he won't walk, he just stands there with a sad look on his face, not happy at all and i have to pick every little thing off his coat before he will walk again Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 184936 we have this all the time at the moment!

I have always thought to myself whether the weather here in the Isle of Man is best suited for the Silkies coats, I worry about their coats a lot in the winter as we have very wet, windy winters, and all the time I worry about their coats breaking! In Finland you have dry cold, with not much stormy weather, here it is wet cold with very stormy weather, I think maybe perhaps your weather is better for them, or do you find that the snow also causes a problem for them?

I would be very interested at some point to talk with you over Siiri's coats, perhaps there are some good tips that you and I could learn from each other, as the coat is very difficult to keep as good as they can be, I have to brush Marty and feed his coat everyday, if I leave his coat for one day without brushing it affraid it is like seeing a sumo wrestler, he has great big shoulders full of knots aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!! You would think that it is easier to maintain a dog with lots of coat and good strong coat, than a dog whose coat is difficult to grow, but No it is the other way round, but still I love the challenge!

Best wishes

flower

Tanya, Nitro, Marty and Beau
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 19:18

thanks for the info Tanya :0452:

wanted to let you see photos of Topaz
Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 013

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 014

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 012
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 19:50

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 79200 Sigga, I love the pictures of beautiful Topaz, I can see Marty so clearly in him, he has that softness to his face, but still that true Terrier expression and feeling in his eyes! He is lovely you should be very proud applause1 When I look at the picture of Topaz where you see him side on, when he is looking over the wall, I can see Beau (Marty's daughter) so much from the side sunny I hope we never loose that beautiful face, not too harsh, but yet strong, and terrier like, but not too spikey and imposing, it really is lovely to see Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 900118

If you get the chance Sigga, go onto our website and look on our gallery, there are lots of photo's of the dogs in and out of the show ring, and from those you will be able to see how alike Marty and Beau are to Topaz. Our website is australiansilkyterriers.info

You can also view the gallery through Irma's homepage as she is part of the website :0452:

Have a look and let me know what you think Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 307388

love to you and Topaz, and who ever the other little silky was in the background on the photo!?!?!? Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 900118

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
terrific

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 19:56

Lovely photos of Topaz, Sigga!

And I really agree with Tanya about seeing Marty's face in him!

:backhug:

Ihania kuvia Topazista Sigga! Ja todella olen samaa mieltä siitä, kun Tanya aiemmin kirjoitti, että Topazissa on selvästi Martyn näköä, erityisesti kasvoissa!

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14 2007, 20:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 20:09

Terhi, are you following me around the forum Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 88927

You are everywhere on here at the moment as I write too Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 953128

catch me if you can Terrance Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 496956

Terry try and get the photo you have of Beau on your bed on this page for Sigga to see, so she can see Beau's face like Topaz, I can't think of any side profile ones that you may have of her, can you 😕

Try and catch me Terhi before I come back to this topic Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 79242

Ha! Ha!

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 20:40

yes i really see Topaz in both Marty and beau

i see him most in this photo
Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Beaukevat071
this could just be a photo of Topaz face
Back to top Go down
terrific

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 21:50

Have to follow u Tanya here on the forum now that I just want to be in the internet, all day do anything but study although all my exams at Uni are this week, haven't got motivation to study Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 306685 Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 554394 ! But still it's not going to be endless following Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 8724 , soon I will catch you Tanya, more quickly than you think, no doubt! And then Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 34137 : Catch me if u can!! heeh, a bit off topic!

Sigga already found that photo of little naughty Beau. She really looks like Topaz & Marty!

Pitää tosiaan seurailla Tanyaa täällä foorumilla, sillä tekee mieli tehdä kaikkea muuta paitsi lukea tämän viikkoisiin yliopiston tentteihin, motivaatio hukassa Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 8724 ! Mutta en seuraa ikuisesti Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 306685 , pian otan jo Tanyan kiinni, nopeammin kuin hän osaa odottaa ja sitten Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 34137 : "Ota kiinni jos saat!" Heh hieman Off Topic.

Sigga tuossa jo julkaisi kuvan Beausta, joka on siis Martyn tyttö. Kuvista voimme nähdä, kuinka samanlaisia Beaun, Martyn ja Topazin ilmeet ovat!
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 12:51

sunny I'm glad you found the photo's Sigga, and that you see what I mean about how they look like each other in the face, as I've said before that face I just love so much affection

Beau is very like Marty with regards to the weight, she is this month going to be 13 months, but she is still very tiny, a real skinny little thing, she has a lot of weight to put on, she is going to be slow to mature and I think it will be a while until she is at her best, I think 3-4 will be her best years. Beau has a very good body structure, and you can feel her refined muscles, but still weight needs to be added to give her the depth and breadth in the right areas, and to add to the overall composition. She is such a lively little thing, and absolute nightmare, she burns off weight like nobody's business as she just doesn't stop, she is like a live wire, running around playing all the time, there is no off button, she doesn't miss a trick, I'm sure Topaz is just the same in his character, this is another strong trait that has come through Iceking Indeed.

How old is Topaz again, Sigga, is he round about the same age as Beau?

It is lovely to know that miles away in another country, you are with Marty's nephew and here I am all the way here, with Topaz's Uncle and Cousin, and we are friends through the forum, it is really nice to have this connection now with each other, without the forum we would never have met, it is a good thing this forum with all the friendships that have been made.

I look forward to seeing more photo's of Topaz and hearing your news.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 16:55

yes this is just like you are descriping Topaz.. he can not stand still one moment..
and if i make him stop an wait for a minute his rear end is always moving and he is "crying" the whole time he has to be still hehe

and i agree about this forum..
so glad to be able to "talk" to you all and know what you are doing with your dogs and see photos of the all..
and share what i am doing with mine ..
maybe sometime we will meet who knows sunny
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Bella   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 20:04

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 696323 let´s take a look to Bella , She is mother to Topaz and litter sister to Marty.

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Bella2006

this Bella 2005

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Bella011netti

this Bella 2006

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 79200
Irma and Inari
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: This Topy and his coat   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 20:41

Let´s take a look Topy and his coat
he born october 2002

his puppy show 2003 BIS puppy

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy001

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy002

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy003

Next show 19.04.2003

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy003a

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy004

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy005

and Topy since 2004

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Atopy006

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 700782 I have some other examples too ... but this is one.
When Topy come to Estonia, the vet asked from Natasa " Ou boy , what a Cactus you have take from Finland now ? " ...
I told to Natasa not to be worrier, the vet will se it later.
Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 71846 and we made it , BIS winner Best Silky in Finland and CZ 2005 & 2006 .... BUT Rolling Eyes you never know what happening with the coats before the silky is 2 years .

:upshh:

Irma and Inari
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 22:15

so much difference!!!
hopefully Topaz will be like Topy..
that the coat will come some day hehe :)

then he has one more year to grow coat Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 359359
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 22:33

Tanya and Sigga,
be glad that Topaz and Beau have a lot of energy and that they won´t stand still for one minute! I think Irma can tell you stories about Bella´s first shows in Russia. Irma had to drag Bella around the ring as she wouldn´t move at all. Those 6 shows were a great practise for her and when I took her to that one show in Finland, she was a true star. She was almost perfect Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 700782
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyTue Oct 16 2007, 10:23

all of them have learn soon or later , you only need to wait Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 477162 .

I belive freedom also when I teach my silkies. They do not need to do it when I WANT , they do it when they get idea and THEY WANT to show ME they DID IT Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 39832

This worked also with our sweet Bella. Sometimes it take a year or 7 , but soon or later we have found the same melody.
(example Bombix Moren Waldemar Wade , 8 shows ( after he was 7), one year and one day and he was International champion and BIS veteran winner, multi CH )

And look Super multi Champion multi Winner Bombix Moren Waikiki Wilma, she is on her best since 7 too and is now winning all over she go at 13years age. Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 953128
She got 12 years age champion of France ( with affraid ALL PREMOLARS )

So Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 554394 NO RAPIDO as they say ( no rush, thank you ) por favor .

:068: need to go
Irma and Inari

eli
kaikki silkkini ovat oppineet ennemmin tai myohemmin , pitaa vaan jaksee odottaa Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 477162 .

Uskon VAPAUTEEN myos opettaessani silkkejani, niiden ei tarvitse tehda asioita silloin kun mina haluan, vaan silloin kun ne keksivat mista on kyse, ja ne haluaa nayttaa silloin minulle etta NE OSAAVAT SEN NYT Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 39832

Tama toimi suloisen Bellankin kanssa. Ajatelkaas Bombix Moren Waldemar Wade oli aivan epatoivonen nuori silkki , mutta kun vein sen kehaan se tuli 8 perakkaisessa nayttelyssa vuoden ja yhden paivan sisalle multi championiksi, BIS veteraaniksi ja kansainvaliseksi valioksi.
VAIKKA SE olikin jo pois suomalaisesta "muodista" se sai CACIBIN heti eka yrittamalla myos Suomessa ja sertit silla oli kasassa 4. nayttelyssa Suomessa.
Sitten Bombix Moren Waikiki Wilma, kun se oli nuori sita ilkuttiin kun silla oli hitaasti kasvava turkki, mutta katsokaas nyt... sen menestys vasta alkoi 7 vuotiaana ja 12 vuotiaana se sai Ranskan valio tittelin. Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 398857 13 VUOTIAS silkki Waikiki menee ja voittaa kaikkialla mihin se meneekin nykyisin. Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 318248 vaha hienoa. Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 953128
( 13 VUOTIAANAKIN affraid ja KAIKKI PREMOLAARIT ON TALLESSA )

Joten Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland 554394 NO RAPIDO as they say ( EI pida pitaa noon hoppua, kiitos ) por favor .

:068: taytyy menna
Irma ja Inari
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyTue Oct 16 2007, 11:32

sunny You are so right Irma, I remember you telling me with Marty all you have said here, and it is so true, I still see it all the time with Marty and Nitro, they want to show me walking in the ring, off they go ahead of me, they are leading, they don't want me to lead, because they know what they are supposed to do and they want to be doing it for themselves! It is almost sometimes as if when they are looking at me, in the ring, they are saying, 'mummy I'll show you how you do it" flower

With age comes maturity, you are right Irma, there is no rush, 'all in good time' it will happen.

And it is so wonderful to watch it happen affection

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland EmptyTue Oct 16 2007, 15:05

Topy is just wonderful!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland   Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland Empty

Back to top Go down

Bombix Moren Xmasnight in Iceland
Page 1 of 1