SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ch NOET Chase The Ace..

Go down 
+4
terrific
irma
Jude
Kristiina Teerikorpi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. Empty
PostSubject: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 03:03

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 176432 GREAT NEWS FROM CALIFORNIA!!!

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 71846 Ch NOET Chase The Ace, "Jayden" is back to compete at the show ring.
Jayden took Best of Breed & Group 4 wins today in California! Our Judge was well known Mr. Timothy Gatterson. Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 318248

It was not easy for us to make a come back after a severa months brake. I had a busy summer at work and at home and no time for the dog shows. But NOW we are back and ready for the new level of competitions.
Today Jayden showed his heart out for me and the judge, he could not do better!!!! I am very happy about him. Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 398857

October 20, we have Silky Terrier Club Of Northen California Specialty!
Sweepstakes Judge Linda Hart, regular classes Mr. Frank Sabella. Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 540127
I will put some comments after the show!

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 757745 Kristiina & Jayden

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 03:51

WOW!!!!!
Well done Kristiina and Jayden Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 388935
Congratulations on your great return to the showrings Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 11775
Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 750543
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: LYHYT YTIMAKAS SUOMENNUS   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 07:17

Lyhyesti Kristiina Teerikorven texti suomeksi;
" Jayden on tullut muutaman kuukauden tauon jalkeen takaisin kehiin.
Kristiinan yritys on tyollistanyt Kristiinaa ja kotona tehdyt remontit samoin koko kesan ( ja tiedossani on etta Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 496956 kiireita riittaa edelleen suositulla yrittajalla) .

Jayden ( katso virallinen nimi ylimm. textista) meni ja nappasi ROPn ja sen lisaksi viela RYP 4 .
Kristiina kertoo ettei ole helppoa palata monen kuukauden tauon jalkeen kehiin, mutta heidan come back ainakin oli taydellinen ja Jayden antoi koko sydammestaan kaikkensa.

Sitten Kristiina kertoo etta 20 paiva lokakuuta on Pohjoisen Kalifornian erkkari jossa SweepStakes luokan ottaa Linda Hart .
Sen nayttelyn tuloksia lupaa Kristiina meille myohemmin laittaa .

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 156102 toivottavasti Kristiina ei pahastu tasta vapaasti suomentamisestani.

:upshh:
Terkuin Irma ja silkkipoikariesa Inari
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: ONNEA;CONGRATS   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 07:22

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 318248 ou ou ou , Jayden what you did Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 948998 Congratulations Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 540127 .

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 401283 I knew it ! Big kiss to Kristiina and Jayden Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 579324

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 750543
Irma and silkkipoikariesa Inari
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 18:51

WOOW, Wonderful!!! Congratulations and well done Kristiina & gorgeous boy Jayden, what a great result !!

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 786330 :applause2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Ch NOET Chase the Ace...   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyTue Oct 09 2007, 01:38

Congratulations Tiina and Jayden! Very well done! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 530135 Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 273204

Linda Hart
& the Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyTue Oct 09 2007, 09:25

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 786330

Well done Kristiina and Jayden, congratulations to you both, what a great come back to the show circuit. I am so pleased for you both x

If you have any photos of you and Jayden at the show I would love to see them, Jayden is such a beautiful boy and from what you have said a great little showman Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 388935

All the best to you and your beautiful Silkies

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyWed Oct 10 2007, 15:46

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 89040 THANKS ALL OF YOU!!!

This was a BIG deal, since California is known for the tuff competition in TOY GROUP!
We have more professional handlers here than any other state in USA.
You can get the GROUP placement in California only, if you are professional handler, well known breeder-handler or if you have a TOP of the line dog and the judge does not care who is the other end of the leash.

I am extremely HAPPY with this GROUP-4!!!!

We still have 13-16 shows left this year in our area, if I decide to go all of them.
More NEWS after next weekend.

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 757745 Kristiina

Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 10:54

applause1

Well done, and congratulations ! I am in USA at present !

Regards

Virginia
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 22:27

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 79200 Virginia, you are always welcome to our house in California! That was an invitation! :laie:

By the way, we have our Silky Terrier Club Of Northern California specialty next weekend (20.10.2007)here in Pleasanton, you should come and take a look for our silkys.
In 2008 on May we have our Silky Terrier Club of America National Specialty in Sacramento, California! Welcome !!!!
It would be nice to meet you and Tanya in person! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 71846

Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: hmmmm   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyFri Oct 12 2007, 12:25

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 883681 stop stop stop ... If you are not taking me too with you and Inari too. But if you take me and Inari with you then it will be ok Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 571736

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 401283
Irma
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyFri Oct 12 2007, 13:51

applause1

Kristiina I was only saying to mum at Darlington, how much i would like to come to the Specialty in Sacramento!

Lisa Welch of Limartine Silkies has been to Specialty's before and she says that they are a real eye opener and definately worth going to see, I would love to come and see this for myself and of course to meet you and your beautiful Silkies in person and of course Linda Hart.

Who knows what will happen in 2008, fingers crossed that we will get there
Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 79200

Irma we could never not have you there with us affection we love you too much sunny

I look so forward to what the future holds for us altogether in this wonderful breed and I do hope so much that over the years I will be able to meet each and everyone of you that are here on this forum.

Best wishes

flower

Tanya, Marty, Nitro and Beau
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptyFri Oct 12 2007, 16:29

:family1: Tanya, Virginia & Irma...

Let me know if you coming so we can make the reservation for the rooms next to each other. We can also ask them to have all of us in a same dinner table in TOP 20 and award dinner.

:spring: YOU HAVE TO COME!!!!
It is so much fun. You see so much and meet new people and their silkys. All the USA TOP breeders will be there, you would no be disappointed.
It is worth of money.

I live pretty close to Sacramento, about hour away from the Show ground. I will stay in the hotel, because the traffic is really bad in the mornings and in the evenings.

After the Specialty we all can go to my place and have a relaxing time together.
Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 156102 You have to come, PLEASE!!!
Say YES!!! And we can start to plan all the fun and off-course must to see sightseeing. It takes about 25 minutes to San Francisco, the most beautiful City in the USA. Here is so much to see, so be prepare.

WELCOME!!! Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 79200

Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptySat Oct 13 2007, 15:25

always good news from california :D Lovely ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. EmptySun Oct 14 2007, 19:27

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 11775

Kristiina I would love nothing more than to come and see the Speciality, it really would mean so much to be able to meet you in person and to experience first hand such a great and spectacular show. I will speak with mum when she returns, to see if we can get there for 2008, but as you know yourself there are lots of factors invovled, we have to see how we can work it around shows and for me especially my annual leave from work, as at present, i am using all my holidays for dog shows only! There is a big and important Championship show in May, "Birmingham National", so we will have to work out the dates. We will try our very best to be there, if not 2008 then 2009, i really would love to come and experience this for myself! Oh why do we have to live so far away from America Sad

I hope too Kristiina that you will venture here in the not so distant future, to experience our shows and perhaps even take part, bringing with you a secret weapon?!?!?!?!?!?! affraid

I am going to go on and on to mum now about Sacramento, till she gets so sick of it that she puts me on a plane there for the Speciality sunny

Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. 89040 for your kindness Kristiina, it would be a real pleasure to meet you and your beautiful dogs.

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch NOET Chase The Ace..   Ch NOET Chase The Ace.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ch NOET Chase The Ace..
Page 1 of 1