SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian Empty
PostSubject: Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian   Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian EmptySat May 17 2008, 19:07

Yesterday at SKC Ch show was a joke ! it was like a poorly run limited show. There was supposed to be according to the schedule and catalogue and KC regulations BOB, BD, RBD, BB, RBB and Best Puppy but if you look on the results page on www.fossedata.com you will see only BOB ! no other awards were given when they should have been under KC rules, it is hardly feasible that the Crufts BOB and RBOB would have had awards witheld !!! we certainly all want clarification. If all awards apart from BOB were witheld we want to know why ? there was ONE puppy present (not owned by us) who should have been awarded Best Puppy. There were no rosettes and also Burns Pet Foods had given prizes but the stewards did not hand the vouchers out. The grass in the rings was far too long.(I had won Best AVNSC Toy/Hound/Terrier with my Bolognese bitch and Best Dog and had the same experiences, no rosettes, no vouchers, only BOB given).
The Group judging was announced to start while 5 Toy breeds (including Silkies) was unfinished, in fact the Silkies had not even started, so I had to go to the secretary's office to ask to halt the group judging or the Group would have gone ahead without the Silkies.

Marty won Open Dog/Bitch, Hattie (Crufts BOB) was 2nd but there were no classifications given. One wonders what the judge and the stewards were doing !!!! Needless to say complaints are being made by various parties and the UK breed club to the Kennel Club about the judge and stewarding.

At Hibernian, Ireland today under an Irish judge Mrs Hegarty, Marty won RBOB, CACIB and Green Star, and Beau Res CACIB which should be converted to her first CACIB as the Bitch CACIB winner already is an Int Ch (sub FCI). Most of the Irish ch shows from now through the summer will have non Irish and mostly foreign judges, there will be a lot more Silkies and at least 4 or more new puppies and youngsters coming out, so it will be very interesting to see what happens the rest of the year. Watch this space !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian   Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian EmptySun May 18 2008, 09:51

Hello Gini,

I'm so sorry here to hear about no good planning SKC Ch Shows there. Sad It's so sad to hear something like that and I sertainly feel your resentment of that dog show! I can't understand why do they behave like that! Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian 554394

And the secondly it's always challenging to take a part to the dog shows (I mean travel maybe many kilometer with dog to show place, to show the dog there and you maybe are a little bit nervous to wait your turn etc..) and then you least think that show's planning is well done. I don't know how expensive is there to take part of dog shows but people think normally to get something equivalent of that payed money back. The results are sertainly in judges hand, of course but I mean the rest of shows planning - it's always important too.

Hopefully in future we can see good planning dog shows there and of course elsewhere too. Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian 236345 And I wish that this thing never ever happen again.

GINI, I still wish you warm Spring and sun shine there for you without this matter! sunny

Dear Regards

Ja suomeksi vielä: Virginia kirjoitti tuossa että SKC Ch show eli Scottish Kennel Klubin näyttely meni penkin alle mitä tulee näyttelyn järjestelyyn. Kirjoitin Ginille että olen pahoillani että heille ovat joutuneet kokemaan tuollaista ollessaan näyttelyssä. On surullista kuulla että näyttely oli järjestetty kaikin puolin huonosti. On aina haastavaa muutenkin ottaa näyttelleasettajana osaa näyttelyihin, koska joutuu yleensä matkustamaaan koiran kanssa monia kilometrejä näyttelypaikalle, ja muutenkin jännitys on välillä päällä kun joutuu odottamaan joskus kauankin omaa vuoroaan. Ja sitä toivoisi tietenkin, että näyttelyn järjestelyt olisi tehty kunnolla. En tiedä mitä maksaa koiran ilmoittaminen Englannissa näyttelyyn, mutta jokainen ihminen normaalisti toivoisi maksamalleen rahalleen edes jotakin vastinetta. Tottakai näyttelyn tulokset ovat aina tuomarin käsissä, mutta se muu toimivuus on näyttelyssä myös erittäin tärkeää.

Toivottavasti tulevaisuudessa voimme nähdä hyvin organisoituja näyttelyitä siellä ja tietenkin muualla maailmassa. Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian 236345 ja toivon ettei tällainen tilanne enää toistuisi tulevaisuudessa siellä heille.

Toivotan Ginille kuitenkin lämmintä kevättä ja aurinkoa tästä kokemastaan huolimatta. sunny

Rakkain Terveisin
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian   Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian EmptyMon May 19 2008, 12:36

scratch SKC was a rather strange day I have to say, the results were confusing to say the least! as mum has said the organization of this Championship show was far from professional, to not even award BOS, RBB, RBD or puppy is pretty disappointing for exhibitors that take the time and money to enter and attend the shows. Hopefully it will be better next year.

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian   Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian Empty

Back to top Go down

Scottish Kennel Club and Hibernian
Page 1 of 1