SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BATH CH Show

Go down 
+3
terrific
irma
virginia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptySun May 25 2008, 08:37

Tanya and Terhi had a great day at Bath Ch show BATH CH Show 388935
"Marty" Int & Ir Ch Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima was 4th in Champion Stakes (Judge Mrs I Dyke)
Terhi was 2nd in YKC Stakes with "Beau" Clynymona Aina

The breed results - Judge Nick Gourley

Res BOB & Best Dog - Tanya Mackrell & Irma's Int & Ir Ch Bombix Moren Dosis Maxima
Res Best Bitch- Tanya Mackrell & Terhi Korhonen - Clynymona Aina
Best Puppy & Res BD Lisa Welch's - Limartine Judge D Redd (son of Irma and Virginia's Clynymona Inari)
BOB Lisa Welch A & Leanne Bryant - Romwal Red Bearet
:arc:
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations   BATH CH Show EmptySun May 25 2008, 14:43

BATH CH Show 71846 Congratulations to all winners.

BATH CH Show 318248 proud father Inari and his happy owner ( one of them ) sends
BATH CH Show 900118 to the son of Inari.
BATH CH Show 900118 To Marty and Beau , but also to Terhi.

BATH CH Show 711381
Irma and Inari ( had OFFICIAL FINNISH mental tests today and was super good on it , 186 points !!!! )
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptySun May 25 2008, 20:57

Well done and congrats to Lisa and Hattie and Tanya and Marty, they both are wonderful Silkys which was already noticed at Crufts this year!!

To Tanya and Marty especially great to get placed in Ch Stakes and hear all those nice comments which were made about Marty by certain people!!

Thank you Tanya and Gini for all your kindness and letting me participate shows with you, I really appreciate it and am looking forward to the upcoming shows!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 16:24

AAhh Terrance that was so sweet of you to say that BATH CH Show 711381 it is a pleasure having you here and showing our special little girl Beau, you make a lovely team together, and I am so happy that you see in her exactly what I do, and that you appreciate this beautiful little girls qualities, you have such a great future ahead with her. It is so special having you here, just wish I could see you handling Marty at the next couple of Champ shows, that would just polish it off for me BATH CH Show 307388

Well done to Lisa with Hattie, I'm going to get you the next time Welch, you can tell Hattie is a LIMARTINE bitch through and through, what is in an AFFIX, I ask you?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Best wishes

flower

Last edited by Tanya on Wed Jun 04 2008, 11:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 21:33

:applause2: CONGRATULATION to every one ! BATH CH Show 786330

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Reddog

Reddog

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-08

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 22:58

Ha ha ha Tanya!! you're gonna have to catch me first!!!! bolt

Thank you my dear for the lovely words about Hattie. It amazes me how people can lay claim to a dog being of "their Breeding" when their own Kennel affix only appears once on a pedigree.
I can't wait for you to see Marti's pups (got to figure out how) The one I think I am going to keep is gorgeous, already stacks up on the floor, now I've just got to get him going on a BATH CH Show 273204 lead
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptyTue Jun 10 2008, 16:12

:lol!: I'll catch ya Lisa!!!

I meant what I said sincerely, I just find it so frustrating and annoying when I know how hard you have worked with your breeding program and that others try to take the credit for it, and even more annoying that naive people believe what others say, as they don't know any better, when they have never taken the time to sit down and see how your lines have derived, what you have achieved and don't see the contribution that YOU have made to the breed, you have widened the gene pool, and others wouldn't even be able to breed silkies over here if it wasn't for the ground work that you have done, just think every once in a while someone needs to set the record straight.

applause1 I'm dying to see Marty's little ones again, I just love the heads on them, well with a father like theirs and a mother like theirs what do you expect sunny.

See you at Blackpool BATH CH Show 318248

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptyTue Jun 10 2008, 22:58

applause1 dear dear ladies , think positives... isn´t it better they try to take credit of your works for breed than talk lies and try to harm you with all kind of tricks.
¨

BATH CH Show 318248 It is nice to hear talks about you, no matter goods or bads, because then people know best that you really are on the top.

BATH CH Show 398857 see you ladies at the show.

BATH CH Show 900118
Irma and badsilkyboy Inari
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 01:42

Isn't it funny, when some peoples can not breed a good silkys themselves for now, they need to start brag about the dog who indeed succeed, that his/hers grandparent is their breeding. Heh, so what? Get over it!
It does not matter what's the grandparents, what matters is who did the breeding for the dog who succeed.

Congrats Lady's for the excellent work!

See you soon!Wink

BATH CH Show 757745 Kristiina

"The real leader has no need to lead--
he is content to point the way."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Sponsored content

BATH CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATH CH Show   BATH CH Show Empty

Back to top Go down

BATH CH Show