SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE

Go down 
+8
hanna
Tanya
LauraP
Linda Hart
Anne R
Kristiina Teerikorpi
terrific
irma
12 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE Empty
PostSubject: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptySun Jun 15 2008, 17:48

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 318248 I think very soon, hopefully this night our Nitro
get her puppies FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 178 , I am so much waiting this.

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118 All puppies ( no matter how meny there born ), have new homes already FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 877825

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 47887 but I think I am going to keep several myself.

Bombix Moren Ex Improviso & Limertine Red Devil is very interesting
compination.
As we know Inari and the sister of Devil got such a briljant litter .
Inari is breed out Nitros sister Euro.

I let you news soon as I have some.
Back to top Go down
terrific

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 06:36

It is happening SOON. Tanya and I have been here ready and standby most of the night, waiting for the little ones to see the daylight!

And we've woken Irma up as well :D

Nitron pentujen odotetaan syntyvan PIAN. Ollaan Tanyan kanssa tana yona odotettu, etta h-hetki olisi ovella, silla se ei enaa varmasti ole kaukana enaa.

Ja Irma onnistuttiin myos herattamaan :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrificterriers.com
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 17:10

Finely it has strated applause1 .
At moment there are a boy and a girl

I let you know latest results this night.
FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 318248 I love my Nitro FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118

Irma
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 17:25

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 579324 To Mama NITRO, Irma, Tanya and Terhi!

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 571736 I told You not to be worry yet!

More little FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 978465 is yet to come! Keep us posted!

GOOD LUCK!affection

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 757745 Kristiina

"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand."
Mother Theres
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 19:06

Just want to wish you all and Nitro good luck.

Looking forward to hear the FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 978465 results :D

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Nitro litter   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 20:44

Best thoughts and wishes to Nitro, Irma, Tanya and Terhi for strong healthy puppies and an easy delivery! sunny Nitro won my heart when she sailed around the ring here in the U.S. and won Winners Bitch at our National in 2002. :hyvapuoli: Such a beautiful girl! May her puppies be just as beautiful and talented. queen

Linda Hart
Back to top Go down
LauraP

LauraP

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 22:56

Irma how many puppies there are? Cool

Kiva saada vähän lupauksia taas :backhug:
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Kaikki meni hyvin   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 11:59

applause1 Raskaan yon ja paivan jalkeen kaikki meni hyvin lopulta.
3 ihastuttaa uutta pricess Nitroa on syntynyt ja kaksi uljasta prinssia. j. Ja tytot on jo kanssa menossa ja joista yksi matkaa USAhan.
on ihan kilpailu kuka ne saa, kun halukkaita ottajia on niin monta.
Mutta uskon etta toinen tuleva pentueeni on ihan yhta haluttu ja innoittava, kuin tamakin pentue on osoittautunut olevan.

Puhelin kätilönä ei ole helppoa olla, mutta yhteistyökyiset ihmiset
pystyy mihin vain, jopa synnytyksiin puhelimen avulla.

All are great with Nitro and puppies. We got yesterday 3 new princess and 2 princes. All are well.
I am so happy that I can send a puppy to USA again from this litter.
I am sure one an other of my litter this year soon are as much wanted as
this litter and all those FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118 who wanted a puppy after Nitro can have a briljant choice of this new line silky puppies wich we are going to have soon too.

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118 FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 318248 FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118 FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 318248 Hyvaan pyritaan Primaa pukkaa.

Ihanainen Nitro on niin hyva aiti , my dear dear Nitro is so so so great mother.

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 398857
Irma
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 12:14

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118 Thank you everyone for your well wishes, I will pass them onto little Nitro from you all.

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 318248 Finally after starting the first stage of her whelping on Monday morning 12 am, by 1:15 am this morning, Nitro and her beautiful puppies were all snuggled in their whelping box, happy as can be with not a care in the world.

Nitro had 3 girls and 2 boys, all of which are healthy happy little soles.

Nitro did so well and she is such a good mother with her little ones, I am so glad that it is all over for her now, she wasn't the easiest bitch in whelp I have ever had to deal with, Terhi and I are absolutely shattered, we were like the walking dead by the time we finally got mum and pups settled early hours this morning, but they are such a picture of health and it is so lovely to watch them all together, I could sit and watch them all day and night long affection I am so proud of this special little girl Nitro, thank you as always Irma for allowing me to have this little girl she means the world to me.

Kristiina you were so right yesterday, thanks for your information Nitro sends her love FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118

Auntie Irma Nitro and her babies send all of her love to her mummy and is looking forward to seeing you very soon FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118

Lisa big hugs to you and the randy man Devy from Nitro and me, see you on Friday!

Big hugs to Christine, who was an absolute gem, who calmed us down and made us tea even though we never got to eat it, thanks for all your help xxxxxx

Best wishes

flower

Last edited by Tanya on Wed Jun 18 2008, 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 13:57

Big congratulations to all! FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 318248 I'm so happy to know all are healthy and doing well. FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 208456 Thanks for sharing the good news!

Linda Hart
Back to top Go down
hanna

hanna

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 14:18

ihanaa saada vihdoinkin nitron jälkeläiset loistamaan maailmaan bow CONGRATULATIONS !!
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 15:13

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 579324 CONGRATS GIRLS!
Well done...

Give a big hug to Nitro and the pups...
affection You all!

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 757745 Kristiina

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 16:41

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 579324 to all of you and especially you Nitro with your little babies FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 978465
I'm glad that the delivery went well :family1:

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Gemma

Gemma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 21:30

Well done Nitro, Tanya, Terhi & off course mummy Christine, you guys all did so well, I went through the same with my boxer, she wasn't an easy whelper but my goodness was she the best mother to her babies and I bet Nitro will be the same.

Nitro waited and didn't give birth untill Terhi came home from Three Counties & Border Union, we did worry she'd go before we got home but she held on just for you Terhi! She affection you so much.

Gemma xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiztokboxers.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 14:12

flower Hiya Gemma!

You have to come down and see mum and babies before you head off to Windsor, they would love to see you affection

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 15:07

congratulations with those 5 little babies FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118 FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118
Nitro is such a charming girl, i fell for her in crufts 2006:)

and i am sure her puppies will be lovely too :)

Well well Tanya, now that Terhi is with you i want photos!!! :backhug:

Hugs to you all Tanya,Irma,Terhi and ofcourse Nitro
Back to top Go down
Gemma

Gemma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 19:08

Without a doubt I'll be down to see the babies before Windsor, I will come see them after Swords!

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 388935 wooo hooo baby Nitro puppies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiztokboxers.com
Reddog

Reddog

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 22:16

BIG CONGRATULATIONS from all of us here a Limartine. FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 579324

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 176432
Daddy Dev sends all his love to his girl; Nitro :cheekkiss1:
and lots of snuggles to his fur kids FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 900118

I personally would like to give a BIG hug to Tanya and Tehri who really went through it. I just wish I could have been there to give you a little more help.
It would be nice to see more of Devy's kids in the ring, I know he would be a proud papa.

Look forward to seeing you guys on Friday, I think we could be in for a good beating , but hey ho.... you just don't know.
Zena can do strange things, but see hasn't judged Silkys for quite a while, so maybe her eye wasn't quite acustomed to good Silkys at SKC, I haven't showed a Silky to her since 2001, although her husband likes a good one.
Oh well there's always the bar FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 71846
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 13:08

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PUPPIES FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 579324
Well done Terhi and Tanya and of course dear Nitro FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 978465
Pictures please 📷
Back to top Go down
LauraP

LauraP

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 15:27

I miss pictures too FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE 978465
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE   FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST LITTER TO NITRO 5 YEARS AGE
Page 1 of 1