SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 03:34

Just got home from shows here in Colorado, USA where Cruiser, Ch. NOET Cruise Control at Kharah won BOB on Saturday and 2nd place in the group. Then on Sunday he repeated the BOB win and also 2nd place in the group! sunny He had so much fun showing in the group ring. He has figured out that sometimes he can talk another handler out of a treat or get them to let him play with their dog's toy. BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 709578 I just stand there and let him stack up to the other handlers and he looks beautiful! Such a fun boy with a wonderful personality! BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 900118 His papa Revy met him at the door when we got home to see if I had any leftover bait for him. Of course I did- he always get a treat from the dog shows! BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 176432

Kristiina, I left you a voice mail on your cell phone, so I hope you get that or see the message here. He did good and looked beautiful!

Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Congratulations   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 05:21

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 71846 Congratulations to Linda and Kristiina Teerikorpi.
Rewy is my favority boy and BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 318248 I am lucky to have his
bloodline in Finland.

I am so proud of Cruisers win , he is really pure silky.
I call today to Kristiina and told her the news.

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 176432 To Linda and Cruiser and Kristiina

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 711381
Irma and Inari
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 13:53

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 786330 absolutely fantastic news Linda and Cruiser, and Kristiina, what a wonderful achievement BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 71846 so pleased for you all, I just love Revy's line, absolutely stunning silky I am so happy that you and Kristiina have entrusted Irma and I with Melbee. Words cannot describe how over the moon I am for you sunny to go BOB and then Grp 2 one day and then repeat it again the following day is just fantastic BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 709578 I am so so happy that Cruisers qualities have been recognised and that your and Kristiina's hard work has been rewarded.

Keep up the fantastic results!

Hugs and best wishes to you Cruiser and Kristiina affection

Best wishes

flower
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 05:33

Thanks Irma and Tanya, I'm very proud of Revy and what he has produced. He has been a very strong sire and his kids seem to have inherited that also.

I can't wait to see photos of Melbee as she grows up! She is a very pretty puppy with a wonderful silky attitude! BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 273204 I know you both will do well with her!

Thanks Irma for letting Tina know about the wins! I miss being able to call her! BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser 449760

Linda Hart
Back to top Go down
hanna

hanna

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 07:59

I have see cruiser on picture and i love the dog ! bow he is nature silky :cheekkiss1: BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS ! if i had lot of money i will buy, kristina, cruisers puppy ! :D you have so many beautiful silkys like irma haves !

:5537:

i hope everybody understand my text :D heh...
Back to top Go down
LauraP

LauraP

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 10:12

Congratulations! Cruiser is sutch a wonderful and natural silky! :backhug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser   BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser Empty

Back to top Go down

BOB and two Group 2 placements - Cruiser
Page 1 of 1