SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group Winner in USA

Go down 
+6
Linda Hart
sigga
Elsy-V.E.S.
Anne R
SILKYS PARADISE
irma
10 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Group Winner in USA Empty
PostSubject: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 07:50

Group Winner in USA 719733 Noet Chase The Ace

has won saterday two shows

# 1 show : BOB, CACIB, Best By Exhibitor, Toy Group-3,
Best By Exhibitor Toy Group-1

# 2 show : BOB, CACIB, Best By Exhibitor,
Best By Exhibitor Toy Group-1

Group Winner in USA 965903 This is wonderful , congratulations Kristiina Teerikorpi and Jayden,
super couple in America from Finland :)

Hug from our hearts

Irma and Melbe ( daughter of Jaydens )
Back to top Go down
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 08:42

Congratulations too from Belgium
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 12:43

Group Winner in USA 258595 CONGRATULATION Group Winner in USA 352894

To Noet Chase the Ace, Kristiina and Jayden applause1

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 14:32

That are so wonderful news from USA,

BIG HUGS AND CONGRATULATIONS TO JAYDEN AND KRISU cheekkiss3

Group Winner in USA 258595 Group Winner in USA 579324 Group Winner in USA 530135
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
sigga

sigga

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 20:38

BIG BIG BIG congratulations to you kristiina...
you deserve it so much... can´t wait to see photos;)
Back to top Go down
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 04:26

Congrats to Kristiina and Jayden on yesterdays wins! Group Winner in USA 193607

They did even better today at the shows! Jayden took Group 1st in Bred by Group and Group 1st in the regular Group Group Winner in USA 719733 AND then won BEST IN SHOW in BOTH Bred By and Regular groups!!! Group Winner in USA 79200 Group Winner in USA 530135

In the second show today they AGAIN won Group 1st in Bred By and regular groups to complete Jayden's INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in just two days and 4 total shows!!! I'm so proud of you both! Group Winner in USA 148413

Grandpa Revy sends his congratulations too!

Linda Hart
Kharah Silkys
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 16:26

Group Winner in USA 71846 THANKS Guys! Group Winner in USA 900118

It was amazing weekend to me and Jayden. I am in heaven!

I always knew that Jayden has a lots of potential to go far, but I never knew how to get him there without professional handler.

Show ground was beautiful park with lots of trees to give us shade from the burning sun (+ 30 C). Only minus was the long grass but most low legged breeds get to use to that pretty quickly.
This show was not a very big show but it was the show for exhibitors and professional handlers was not allow to show the dogs in this show. What matters to me was that the quality of the dogs in this show was very high, even better that we can see some AKC shows.
The rules are almost the same than in Europe to be able to finnish your International Champion title, only the time guidelines is different.
If you own a very good dog you can finnish your championship in two days. There were four shows in two days, two per day, four judges and two of them was from foreign countries. (Canada, Sweden)
All the GROUPs were judged by tow judges and both of them needs to agree who is the winner and who is the runner up. It was interesting.

Jayden got beautiful critiques from all of his four judges. He was better than ever. He was more excited every time we got back to the ring, I couldn't be more proud of him.
It was amusing that he didn't got tired at all in this hot four shows. He gave his all time best performance.

Here is the RESULTS!

# 1 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY GROUP -3, TOY BBE GROUP-1
# 2 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY BBE GROUP-1
# 3 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY GROUP -1, TOY BBE GROUP-1, BIS -1, BBE BIS-1, INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
# 4 Show V-1, CACB, BOB, BBE BOB, TOY GROUP -1, TOY BBE GROUP-1

Thank You All of my Friends all over the world to believing Jayden and me! It is Highly Appreciated!

By the way Linda, Jayden is Revy's son, don't you remember that? Wink

Group Winner in USA 757745 Kristiina

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 17:43

I was so excited by the news that I made a mistake! :opps: I'm so proud of Revy's son Jayden and Jayden's kids in Finland that I just put the wrong thing! It is so wonderful to see the generations doing so well. Revy is at home enjoying his retirement and watching all his offspring and their offspring carry on for him! Brother Cruiser also sends his congratulations! Group Winner in USA 148413
Linda Hart
& Revy
Back to top Go down
von Eigen-Brodt

von Eigen-Brodt

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 18:30

applause1 applause1 sunny applause1 applause1
Back to top Go down
http://www.australian-silky-terrier.de
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 10:27

what can I say? FANTASTIC applause1
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Eizu88

Eizu88

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 21:50

congratulations affection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Winner in USA   Group Winner in USA Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Winner in USA
Page 1 of 1