SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California

Go down 
+4
Elsy-V.E.S.
irma
Anne R
Kristiina Teerikorpi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California Empty
PostSubject: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 04:44

Saturday, October 18th, 2008 we had the 11th Annual Specialty of Silky Terrier Club Of Northern California.

Sweepstakes was judged by Mr. Donavon Thompson and regular classes Mrs. Florence Males.

I didn't show any of my dogs today so I was enjoying to watch the judging with the Canadian Judge and we had a lot to talk about the quality of silkys. Judging was good and the best silkys got what they deserved.
Irma, Luke sent hellos to you and he will sent you some new photos of Tum's daughter who won some Majors in Canada last weekend. Congrats! I also saw couple of Tum's offspring's and they look very nice.

Here is the RESULTs:

BOB Ch Elfinsilk's RMH Naughty Kanani
BOS Ch Wyncliff's Mister Big Stuff

Winners Dog, Best Of Winners, Centarra's Firestorm
Winners Bitch Elfinsilk's RoseKirk Ginger Snap

Best Puppy Beccablu's The Primogeniture Prince
Best Veteran Ch Elfinsilk's Bella D'Ball (14 years)

Best In Sweepstakes Beccablu's The Primogeniture Prince
BOS in Sweepstakes Centarra's Fan The Flames

BIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE WINNERS! STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 71846

Tomorrow and in Monday we have Canadian judges and I will show Jayden both days.
More results after those shows.

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 757745 Kristiina

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 07:46

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 965903 Congratulation to the winners applause1 applause1

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 398857
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 14:06

applause1 Elfinsilks had a great day I can see , congratulations.
tell Luke my warmest regards and ask him to give a big hug to Tumppu.
Tell him I really wait so hard to get those photos, also after TUM.
I am so poud of all of our team in America.

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 900118
Irma and Inari & Tonta and Melbe
Back to top Go down
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyTue Oct 21 2008, 03:35

Sunday results was so shocking to many people in and out of our breed.
I do not want to comment that.
Congrats for those who succeed...

Today on Monday it was a different story. Our judge was well respected Canadian Judge Mr. James G. Reynolds.

BOB Ch Elfinsilk's RMH Naughty Kanani
BOS Ch NOET Chase The Ace

Well deserved win to Nani, who moved beautifully and showed her heart out. Nani is just a beautiful bitch and she is the # 1 silky on USA.

At the TOY Group, there was all the # 1 dogs in their breed and many of the dogs were multiple BIS winners. It is very hard to get placed as a breeder-owner- handler when the others are handled by professional handlers.
Nani looked stunning at the group and she took GROUP #1 under Norwegian Judge Mr. Espen Engh, that was # 7 GROUP 1 win to Nani in this year.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to D.J. and David for Nani's success! STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 71846

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 148413

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 757745 Kristiina & Jayden

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyTue Oct 21 2008, 18:07

applause1 Big congratulations to #1 Silky in USA " Nani".
Congratulations to Noet Chase The Ace "Jayden" .

Noet Bombix Moren Royal Flush "Melbe" send STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 900118 to father
Jayden.

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 71846 Happy day , great victory

Irma
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyTue Oct 21 2008, 19:16

Concratulations to all winners!STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 579324

Jayden is gold...hugs to lovely dog of Krisu!cheekkiss3 STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 71846
And my best regards to my lovely friend too, you Krisu!:cheekkiss1:

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 352894
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 20:26

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 71846 Congratulations to you Kristiina with the beautiful boy Jayden, and a big congratulations to Nani and her owners, great results.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 17:21

CONGRATULATIONS FROM BELGIUM
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 20:27

Congratulations to all the winners and a huge hug to beautiful Jayden STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California 900118
Back to top Go down
Eizu88

Eizu88

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 21:32

congratulations affection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California   STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California Empty

Back to top Go down

STCNC Specialty & Del Val Shows , Pleasanton, California
Page 1 of 1