SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification

Go down 
+3
Kristiina Teerikorpi
taikuski
virginia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification Empty
PostSubject: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 18:14

I have some news from Ireland.
Kathleen Whiteford's bitch
Crestford Blue Dandenong has now been awarded the Green Star and Celtic Winner (bitch) title 2009.
This has happened because Romwal Maid in Wales has been disqualified. Her owners (Kelly Lawless and Romayne Freer) have apparently breached Irish Kennel Club rules and regulations.
We understand that another dog owned by Kelly Lawless and Heinonen's Curiosity All in One has also been disqualified.

Kelly was judging at St Patrick's Day Show and she had transferred both dogs to her Mother Jean Lawless for that show and Newtownards Ch Show and then Maid in Wales back again to the orginal owner and Curiosity All in One to Kelly and Mr & Mrs Lawless for Combined Canine Ch Show(the entries closed the day after St Patricks Day Show). Both dogs were entered in Crufts in the original owners names and the closing dates for St Patrick's Day Show was BEFORE Crufts.

Kelly and her Mother, Jean are both judges, and she is judging at SKC show in Scotland in August. Some way for judges to behave and set an example!!

If anyone behaved this way under Kennel Club rules they would be banned from showing and kennel clubbed.

Why, why, why are people so desperate to do things like this and cheat ?
No wonder law abiding people like ourselves get annoyed. Not only does it bring the breed in to disrepute but it is terrible example for a judge to set.

We have "no axe" to grind, as Marty won BOB at Crufts, St Patrick's Day and UK Toy, but we stand up for those who RESPECT the rules and we will continue to do so.

I am not showing at present and will miss the 2 Irish shows this weekend as my partner is recovering from major cancer surgery in Manchester.

Last edited by virginia on Fri May 01 2009, 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taikuski

taikuski

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 20:37

Kiitos Virginia kirjoituksestasi :cheekkiss1: - joka oli todella valaiseva.

Toivon lämpimästi läheisellesi tervehtymistä ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification 900118
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgilauma.com
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 20:45

"Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity."
W. Clement Stone

ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification 757745 Kristiina
"The honester the man, the worse luck."
- John Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 20:49

ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification 71846 Congratulations to Kathleen and Crestford Blue Dandenong, for her Celtic Winner Bitch 2009 title, and for playing fair and to all of those that competed fairly in this competition.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 21:05

Well said everyone!

I don't have any words to say about this, just shocked, suprised and dissapointed by how someone want to go so far... As you said Gini- No good example from judges!

Hopefully this maybe wake everyone up so the cheating can end all over with our breed so we can go on and be proud by own and shows Silky.. And tell everyone: THIS IS A GOOD BREED WITH GOOD BREEDERS, OWNERS WITHOUT CHEATING.. But still it's just a dream!

Wake up everybody! And notice cheating is no way to do things!

applause1 bow
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 22:44

Many people are asking why Romwal Maid in Wales is still on the owners website as having won Green Star at St Patrick's Day show and Celtic Winner 2009 when this is not correct and why she was advertised last week on the front page of Our Dogs newspaper last week as Irish Champion when having been disqualified, she cannot be.

It remains to be seen what the Kennel Club (UK) will make of all this.

EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY FAIR....
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 01 2009, 23:04

yes.. So true as it is..
I understand that people ask! I think they didn't have comfirmed Romwal Made In Wales CH yet, and in Norway you must be careful about say it out over all when it isn't confirmed yet.. But I do not know how it is down there. :)

Hopefully this will wake up someone
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptySun May 03 2009, 12:55

Well, NO suprise.
What an effective action in Irland,
well done Irland.

All people should be required of each
to follow the rules.

scratch What happening if all of us stop to follow
the rules? Think people this? Do you think it will be
nice hobby after that too?
Do you think it is right after all exhibitors start to use tricks?

Thank you Virginia to let us know this.

Irma
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyMon May 04 2009, 08:28

It doesn't surprise me that they are still advertising her as being Celtic Winner Champion of Ireland, etc, why would they want to shout from the roof tops that she wasn't due to the disqualification, who would, it is a shame as well because the bitch is actually a really nice bitch the best Silky I have seen produced by the breeder and her coat is obviously well looked after, and we all know how hard that is to maintain. It is just such a terrible shame that this whole situation will forever be remembered when her name is mentioned or when she is advertised, it will be ' oh yes, that is the Silky who was disqualified because her owners cheated' and not remembered for her standard and other deserved achievements.

Decorum ladies would have been better served.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyMon May 04 2009, 12:58

silent It shall be difficult to change it when has already publish it.
When do it later, no one shall check it out any more and all shall
think that the bicth have get those tittles Wink .

Well at least Kathleen have the tittles to her bitch, it is
great and she id proud of her silky girl as the team too.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
Unknown
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyWed May 06 2009, 18:03

I agree with you Tanya, Kizzy is a nice female! It's sorry that she loosed her Celtic Winner title aswell as the Irish Ch.. But it is no way they can change it.. They just have to stand for what they did and hopefully learn of that! sunny
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyWed May 06 2009, 20:19

It just make me so sad Crying or Very sad to read that some people are cheating.

We are all the proud owners of a lovely, funny and beautifull breed. So why can't people not just be happy about that. Why do they have to cheat.
I can understand the feelling that it is great to win - I would like to win my self with my Silky's, but it should bee the right way, the true way and not by cheating.
If one is revealed as a cheater, it will give one a bad bad reputation, that will be so hard to change back until something good. People will never be able to trust such a person completely. And what is that worth - NOTHING !

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
irma

irma

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification EmptyFri May 08 2009, 18:30

Quote :
It just make me so sad to read that some people are cheating.

You are right Anne.
And I hope one day people open their eays and put stop to
people who are cheating .

ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification 39832 Let´s hope better future.

Irma and silkies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification   ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification Empty

Back to top Go down

ST PATRICKS DAY CELTIC WINNER SHOW - Disqualification
Page 1 of 1