SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born

Go down 
+8
kipale
showsilk
SILKYS PARADISE
Kristiina Teerikorpi
Anne R
Linda Hart
Elsy-V.E.S.
irma
12 posters
AuthorMessage
irma

irma

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born Empty
PostSubject: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 20:32

I got wonderful message today. I let you all know this super news.

"Baby Isabella Lucia arrived today at 10.15am weighing 8lbs 5oz after a long labour. Tanya and baby doing fine.

Love from Gini"

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 Congratulations to happy Tanya, Kieran and Gini and all family.

Best wishes to our little Isabelle , it took soooo long time Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 398857 , but now
you are with us. Welcome little sweety.

Irma and Markku

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born Isabellatanyan

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born Isabellaginin

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born Isabellan
Back to top Go down
Elsy-V.E.S.

Elsy-V.E.S.

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 20:40

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 971429 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 971429 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 971429 ou my dear....

cheekkiss3 cheekkiss3

we all are the mammys here in dog puppies and there in Irland! with Tanya's baby...!!
mY DEAREST FRIEDS....MY HEART BEET WITH YOU tANYa AND gINI!!!

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118:cheekkiss1: :cheekkiss1: :cheekkiss1:

We all in here to support you...and Very DEAREST WISHES TO THERE!!!Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118

siis suomeksi tämä vielä:
me tässä olemme me silkki äidit ja oikeat äidit tässä nyt suomessa että Irlannissa. Ja ihanaa etta Tanyalla on tuo rakas kulta siellä...ja sydämmení lyö terveisiä heille täälltä asti!Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118
Back to top Go down
http://www.ves.fi
Linda Hart

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 00:04

Congratulations!!! Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 579324 Such a beautiful precious baby! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well!! Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 79200

Linda Hart
Colorado, USA
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 10:19

Congratulation with the new baby girl Isabella Lucia, she is such a beautifull baby. Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 978465
Well done Tanya (and your husband of course). Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118

Also congratulation to you Virginia with your new grandchild !

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 15:22

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 CONGRATULATIONS to Tanya, Kieran, Giny and Family! Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 71846

Enjoy every moment with your Beautiful Baby Girl Isabel, time will past faster than you imagine.

Sunshine in your life
This new baby will bring
Giving you much pleasure
With a new song to sing

Singing with joy
Celebrating the new birth
Of someone very special
Someone precious on this earth

Congrats to Happy Parents!

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 148413

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 757745 Kristiina, Eero, Ona & Nia

A Baby is a Blessing
A Gift from Heaven above
A Precious Little Angel
To Cherish and to Love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
SILKYS PARADISE

SILKYS PARADISE

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 16:57

This is not the birth announces to which we are accustomed but never forget that a baby is a very priceless gift.

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 579324

Monique & Karel
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 21:12

CONGRATULATIONSFinally she arrived our world :D And so lovely!
Many gratulations to the proud parent, grandparents and all the rest of the family!! Hope everything is just fine with the mother and the doughter! Proud to know you!! affection sunny applause1
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
kipale

kipale

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 21:45

applause1 Congratulations to all happy family
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptyMon Oct 13 2008, 09:55

Huge hug and congratulations to the new parents and of course to Gini Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118
She is such a sweet little princess affection
Well done Tanya Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 965903
Back to top Go down
hansu

hansu

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptyMon Oct 13 2008, 13:22

CONGRATULATIONS Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 978465 Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 579324
Back to top Go down
hanna

hanna

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 18:31

congratulations :D Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 best wishes to you and baby Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 579324
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 20:01

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118 Thank you everyone for your lovely good wishes to me and my family, it is greatly appreciated and so lovely that you can and do share in my happiness affection

Sorry it has taken me so long to write to you all, but things have been pretty hectic here since little Isabella entered the world, this is the first chance i have had to go on the internet.

Isabella is settling in well. and Marty, Nitro, Beau, Tilly and Buddy are perfectly happy and relaxed around their new pack member, they have even surprised me at how good they are with her, they adore her, and are very protective of her, Marty doesn't sleep on my bed at night anymore he chooses to sleep under Isabella's crib and there he stays guarding her whilst she is there, it is so sweet to see, if she cries they all come running to see what is wrong! They are so delicate around her as if they know they have to be so very careful with this precious little princess.

I hope all is well with everyone, i look forward to catching up with all your news Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 900118

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Anne R

Anne R

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 07:30

How good to hear that they are taking good care of little Isabella Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born 477162

Best wishes from us !

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rasholm.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born   Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanya´s sweet Isabelle have born
Page 1 of 1