SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMI

SILKKITERRIERIT TIIMIN FOORUMI ON SILKKITERRIERI HARRASTAJIEN OMA YKSITYINEN FOORUMI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CRUFTS 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

virginia

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-08

CRUFTS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: CRUFTS 2009   CRUFTS 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 14:54

We have been asked many times by a lot of people what really went on at the breed ring at Crufts and about the double handling (by others) when Marty was being shown
Now for the TRUTH !!!
Yes sadly there was double handling at the Australian Silky Terrier ring at Crufts. Everyone saw it and it was disgraceful. The Steward had to tell the offenders off 3 SEPARATE TIMES and he noted this so it is on record. I saw it myself as did many many people when one exhibitor deliberately held a Silky outside the ring right by the judges table to try and get the attention of one of their dogs in the ring.

Double handling is against Kennel Club rules, if someone is reported and found guilty they can be banned from showing in the UK. It is very serious.

Those who did it will know who they are, they were seen and they looked very stupid and SO OBVIOUS !!! Fortunately it was not any UK exhibitors who did this, they would not dare. Tanya was asked if she wanted to make a formal complaint, and those who did the "double handling" must thank her that she did not do so or they would have been in serious trouble with the Kennel Club. I just wonder though if it had been the other way round if those people would have been so charitable.
I doubt it !!!

This is the very last chance... It has all been noted. The officers of the breed club are aware of what went on and they saw it too.
Next time if there is double handling a complaint will be made to the Kennel Club.

We believe in playing fair and not cheating. Let us hope some people will learn lessons from good behaviour..... is it too much to hope ?
Back to top Go down
showsilk

showsilk

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-09-04

CRUFTS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS 2009   CRUFTS 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 17:07

Yes it is not allowed here in Norway, sweden or Denmark either.. I'm not sure how it is in Finland but they can risk not get any prices here in these 3 countries I named...

Double handling happend in Swedish Winner too! Many noted it and asked me if this was naturly and allowed.. What else could I say than this is not allowed and I really, really hope it is not many who does this!
As you said it looks weard and no one can miss that someone running around the ring try to get the dogs attentions by say its name and making shounds and move in the body... NO ONE can miss that... And it is soooooooooooooo sad that someone must do that and also that they destroy for others who also are in the ring at the same time!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.showsilk.com
Kristiina Teerikorpi

Kristiina Teerikorpi

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2006-12-20

CRUFTS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS 2009   CRUFTS 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 19:16

Basketball Double handling is illegal here in U.S.A. also. You will be DQ by doing it, no excuse! I haven't saw anybody doing it here. Who would want to make a fool about herself in and outside the ring by doing it? If the dog cannot be its best in an other way, either do not bring him at the show or let the person with whom he will show the best to show him.
Peoples are too eager to WIN and they forgot how to win with honest way. I can tell you how, it is simple. Breed or by a good dog with whom you can win and practice for a perfection, as simple as that, but DO NOT CHEAT!

It is unbelievable that same peoples are those who always brake the rules and make they own rules. They don't respect anybody or anything, and nobody respect them either.
The truth is that the peoples who chose path of cheating are always cheaters, no matter what. When trust is gone it is gone, and it will be so hard to build a trust again.

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them."
Mark Twain

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good."

REMEMBER:
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

CRUFTS 2009 757745 Kristiina

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
Back to top Go down
http://www.noetsilkys.com
saara 89

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-24

CRUFTS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS 2009   CRUFTS 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 21:20

What lovely dogs you have at Bombix Moren, the dog which wins at Crufts is so very beautiful I have seen him at Crufts he is on web page

http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/Breed.asp?ShowYear=2009&GroupID=TOY&ScheduleID=60

It is so sad some people try to win by this double handle but they did not win. Not anywhere in all the world is double handle ok.
Back to top Go down
milroses

milroses

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-06

CRUFTS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS 2009   CRUFTS 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 22:20

CRUFTS 2009 71846 I have see this boy. Must be blind if not see how beautiful silky male he is. It is bity there is so much unfair exhibitors on the shows
these days scratch

CRUFTS 2009 398857 But this time the best one of all won CRUFTS 2009 948998 as well as he done in Irland soon after Crufts.
In England you have such beautiful silkies CRUFTS 2009 965903
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRUFTS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUFTS 2009   CRUFTS 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

CRUFTS 2009
Page 1 of 1